Sunday, July 28, 2019

7 Year 2012 Anniversary Lucky Copper Penny Down Forever To Go Coin Key Chain

7 Year 2012 Anniversary Lucky Copper Penny Down Forever To Go Coin Key Chain

7 Year 2012 Anniversary Lucky Copper Penny Down Forever To Go Coin Key Chain

Got this for our Anniversary and absolutely love it. Great condition and not cheap looking. Super pleased

Got this for my husband and it is even prettier in person!

My husband loved this gift! It was perfect for our 7th Anniversary!

Beautifully done keychain. Great gift idea for anyone!

This was the perfect gift for my wife of 7 years. The quality is excellent and very unique!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I will hand stamped "7 down" and a heart around the date, 2012, on the penny and "Forever to go" on the back aluminum piece. Looking for another year? Just message me in the "Contact me with general inquires" tab. Be sure to check out my other items to see what I have to offer.

    I use a real copper penny, so it will tarnish over time as any penny would do. Aluminum is a great alternative to the stainless steel pieces I offer. It will not tarnish or change colors and has a lighter weight than stainless steel.

    *Due to the hand stamped nature of each piece, being stamped one-letter-at-a-time, there may be slight differences in letter placement and spacing. This is not to be considered a defect. The differences are what gives the unique character to each piece.*



    Item is perfect for our anniversary.

    It’s even prettier in person!

    Wonderful

    Perfect

    Super adorable, good quality

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment