Friday, July 26, 2019

AmazonBasics Hypoallergenic Quilted Mattress Pad, 18" Deep, Twin

AmazonBasics Hypoallergenic Quilted Mattress Pad, 18" Deep, Twin

AmazonBasics Hypoallergenic Quilted Mattress Pad, 18

I have a solid mattress and wasn't looking for an overkill mattress topper. This fits the bill. It's well made and very soft but not too think. It does make my mattress a bit warmer but I think its acceptable. One thing I also like about this topper is it has fabric on both sides. Some toppers use a cheap paper cover on the bottom that rips easily but this looks like it will stand the test of time.

Great quality. I've had cheap ones where the sides look like they're made of tissue paper and rip. Not this one. This has high quality elastic that looks like it'll stand up for years. The top is nicely padded and very comfortable as well.

Great price and it seems like good quality. Didn't see any threads hanging out. Feels soft. It really keeps everything together (I have a 3" men foam topper above a inexpensive innerspring). Best part as you can see in the picture, the mattress pad is SO deep that it can go around all including my box spring and frame. This is exactly what I wanted!

Have washed it a few times with no problems. Compared to prices at the local retail stores the price and quality for this particular purchase was excellent

Wished I had picked this one up before splurging on expensive mattress covers. I have a Cal King natural foam mattress that "deep" pockets have never been deep enough for until this one.

Takes close to no effort to put this cover on, even on the corners and sides that are tucked up against a wall. With others, it was literally a work out complete with sweat beads to get a cover on.

The lack of fluff also means this actually fits in my washer (traditionally, it meant going to the laundromat to wash the expensive fluffy ones).

The sides are also done in a solid, stretchy material, which means no more tearing like tissue paper as all previous ones would.

I do have my concerns about the thinness of the topper fabric itself. Should it get caught on anything, I know it will rip. But alas, at least it ain't costing me an arm and a leg.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Lightweight quilted mattress pad with hypoallergenic fill-ideal for allergy sufferers
  • Knitted fabric sides stretch to ensure the perfect fit; fits mattresses up to 18 inches deep
  • Poly-cotton fabric on both sides ensures breathability and easy care
  • Machine wash and dry (safe for high temperatures)
  • Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.

Description

AmazonBasics brings you everyday items at a great value. An Amazon Brand.



Mattress cover is the quality and function I expected. Good value!

The best mattress cover yet. I have a very deep mattress and this cover works amazing. The quality is amazing and could not ask for more out of this product. I would get his again if it got damaged.

I bought this mattress pad for a Cal King bed after looking in department stores for a quality replacement for my old one. I decided to give this mattress pad a try because I've already purchased AmazonBasics products and was happy with them. Once again, I wasn't disappointed. For the price, this is a high quality mattress pad that provides plenty of support and cushion with pockets that fit securely and are deep enough to fit mattresses much deeper than mine. The padding was plush, and the quilting ensures that the filler doesn't shift with wear or in the wash. Don't let the low price fool you--this is a high quality product at a great value.

I needed a new mattress pad so bad and just couldn't pay what they wanted in the stores for one. I came across this one and decided to try it. It is just what I wanted. Good quality for a good price. It is really surprising how much more comfortable my bed is with this one versus my old worn out one. I just have a regular mattress, not one of those thick ones and it fits nice, even though it could fit a much thicker one.

perfect fit on my mattress, skirting stretches plenty without pulling out at the corners or being too loose, nice quilting, comfy. Good value!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment