Monday, July 29, 2019

BFF morse code bracelet set of 2, Birthday gift for best friend, Bff bracelet, Best friend forever, Friendship bracelet, Friendship gift, Best friend bracelet

BFF morse code bracelet set of 2, Birthday gift for best friend, Bff bracelet, Best friend forever, Friendship bracelet, Friendship gift, Best friend bracelet

BFF morse code bracelet set of 2, Birthday gift for best friend, Bff bracelet, Best friend forever, Friendship bracelet, Friendship gift, Best friend bracelet

Love this! Kept one for myself, gave the other one to my daughter. She wore it today on her first day of kindergarten and when she came home she told me every time she got nervous or scared, she looked down at her wrist and knew I was there with her and everything was going to be ok! So special to share such a sweet gift with my daughter!

I bought these for my best fiend and I. I’ve worn my as an ankle bracelet and haven’t taken it off. It’s gone thru swimming in lakes and pools and showers. No issues.

Cute and very dainty

Durable!

Got for my daughters best friend as a birthday gift. She loved it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description


    Want to customize your morse code message? B076DD6TW6 (copy and paste in AMAZON search bar👈

    Morse code matching bracelet set of 2 with a hidden message:

    *These morse code bracelets feature a combination of gold glass seed beads with bronze accent beads on a velvet black bracelet string to spell out the word "BFF" in morse code and is presented on a keepsake decoding card.
    *This gift will arrive hand wrapped and ready to be gifted.
    *Show your BFF how important she is for you with this morse code BFF bracelet.
    *Bracelet Size: Adjustable with a sliding knot and will fit most wrists, small or big.
    *How to care for your bracelet(s):

    - Keep your bracelet dry; avoid direct contact with water, other liquids, or body products
    - Remove your bracelet before taking a shower, swimming, exercising or applying body cremes or fragrances.



    As advertised and we’re a great gift.

    LOVE!!! I got this for my best friend and I for valentines day and she loved it!! Now we have a fun "secret" code bracelet.

    Absolutely awesome gift!

    I do not like how long the strings are.
    They are cute though.

    Very cute, and durable bracelet

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment