Sunday, July 14, 2019

Biscaynebay Fabric Shower Curtain Liner, Water Resistant Bathroom Curtain Liner, 72X72, Black

Biscaynebay Fabric Shower Curtain Liner, Water Resistant Bathroom Curtain Liner, 72X72, Black

Biscaynebay Fabric Shower Curtain Liner, Water Resistant Bathroom Curtain Liner, 72X72, Black

This is a very lightweight curtain, but it doesn't blow into the shower at the bottom like you'd expect from most other shower curtains. The fabric gets wet enough to stick to the side of the tub, and it stays there, so it doesn't attack your legs from below while you bathe. It's also great for showering in the morning when your eyes aren't adjusted to the bright lights, since it dims the light behind it considerably, making it comfortable to see. It's very easy to keep clean, too. Just spread it out on the curtain rod after you're done showering so that it's not bunched up anywhere. The fabric material dries quickly, preventing mildew buildup, and you can just toss it into the washer and dryer once a month to keep it fresh. This curtain will likely last a long time, but when I do need to replace it, I'm getting another one of these.

Nice shower curtain. I don’t have a light in my shower so I didn’t want a heavy colored decorative curtain, but the curtain liner only look was too much like a bachelor pad, and this is a nice middle ground. It’s great quality, stAnds on its own as far as decor but lets in enough light for my purposes.
A lot of showers get taken in our big family but as long as I make sure it gets closed/spread out to dry between showers, it dries quickly and hasn’t mildewed. In fact I’ve had it for almost 3 months and haven’t had to wash it yet - it still looks clean!

I just love it so far! We have a mildew problem in the bathroom and I had never thought to try a cloth shower liner before. It’s only been a few weeks so it’s really too soon to tell, I will post an update in a few months either way.

This is so much nicer than a vinyl liner - no unpleasant chemical smell (really no smell at all), it filters the light beautifully, and isn’t cold and unpleasant feeling when you brush against it in the shower. The only issue is that I expected it to be weighted at the bottom, but it isn’t. This isn’t a problem for me as it turns out, but it might be for some people. I haven’t noticed any water ending up on the floor, but I also don’t spray the shower head directly at it.

Also, even though it came with standard rings, I bought (separately) those rings that have two hooks (one for this liner and the other for the outer curtain). This makes it so much easier to put up and take down, so that if I do see mildew it won’t be a hassle at all to remove and wash. I sincerely hope I have only good things to report in my follow up!

Good quality for the price. I'm glad that it also comes with plastic hooks and they are pretty easy to install. The material feels smooth and is easy to clean. The weight is just right. The pure white color looks clean and fresh in my bathroom.

Really good and solid product. The colors are nice and the quality is fantastic. DIdn't have any "plasticky" smell. It was very easy to hang up and I am using a clear plastic liner on the other side of it. Makes my smallish apartment bathroom look really clean and stylish.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SUPER FABRIC SHOWER LINER: Made of heavyweight premium polyester fabric
  • HOTEL QUALITY LINER: 100% superior quality and Eco-friendly polyester liner serves healthy and long life use, thick but soft to withstand moisture-rich bathroom, Suitable for families and hotels.
  • EXCELLENT WATER REPELLENT: Fabric is water repel and resist soak, this will bring it for long lasting use and reduce the moisture in shower room.
  • HIGH STANDARD STYLE: 72 x 72 inches to fit standard tubs and showers, with reinforced rust proof mental grommets in the head and a weighted hem at the whole bottom.
  • EASY CARE: Machine wash cold with mild detergent; Use non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Wrinkle and fade Resistant.

Description

High Quality Fabric

   This polyester fabric is thick and reliability but soft in touch with, Eco friendly.

Water Resistant

   Fabric shower curtain is to assistant your qualified life in your bath, with this reliable, heavy but soft fabric which repel water, resists effectively keeping water inside the shower or bathtub.

MULTI USES

   It can be used as a stand alone shower curtain or as a liner to coordinate with your decorative shower curtain.

High Quality Style

   Rust proof copper grommets construction. Heavy bottom with extra weight to keep hanging and standing

Machine Washable

   The fabric curtain liner can be washed in the wash machine or by hands



I’ve had these for a few months and seriously I have zero complaints. I ordered two because I have a “hotel like” shower/bathtub and my shower rod is really long but with the two curtains it fits the rod and the height is perfect. Typically curtains are too short for my shower and also not wide enough

This black fabric shower curtain liner is exactly what I had hoped it would be - perfect weight, fabric feel, and color. It allows a very slight amount of light through it, so the shower isn't too dark. It hangs well and coordinates perfectly with my decorative/outer shower curtain. And I received it quickly after I ordered it. I'm 100% happy with it.

This shower curtain is very beautiful. I bought it to use as a liner but it’s so thick and beautiful it could be used on its own.

I originally bought this to be a liner, but the white one is so beautiful that I decided to use it as the shower curtain, and no liner is need. It really does a great job of being water proof and dries very quickly. I ended up buying 2 more for the other bathrooms. The crisp white color helps give the bathroom a very fresh and clean look! Great price too, you will not be disappointed with this curtain.

Great durable shower curtain I am pleased with it on quality. The color is rich, I was looking for navy blue and this is a beautiful navy blue.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment