Sunday, July 14, 2019

Garden of Life-Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids-Berry Cherry-Acidophilus and Probiotic Promotes Immune System,Digestive Health-Gluten,Dairy,Soy-Free,No Sugar Added-30 Chewables-Shipped Cold

Garden of Life-Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids-Berry Cherry-Acidophilus and Probiotic Promotes Immune System,Digestive Health-Gluten,Dairy,Soy-Free,No Sugar Added-30 Chewables-Shipped Cold

Garden of Life-Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids-Berry Cherry-Acidophilus and Probiotic Promotes Immune System,Digestive Health-Gluten,Dairy,Soy-Free,No Sugar Added-30 Chewables-Shipped Cold

My daughter has had a terrible eczema flare up on the bottom of her feet and back of her leg for several months. She started taking this Garden of Life probiotic two weeks ago and the eczema is 90% gone. So thankful for this high quality product that is helping to heal her from the inside out.

Love Garden of live probiotics for children. Have ordered several time.

I reviewed this product earlier and gave it a 5 star. But since have leaned that it contains Maltrodextrin , which I just assumed was not in organic product. But I was wrong. So I wont be purchasing this product again, until they change the ingredients.

My twins are 2 and one has issues with loose, mucous-filled stool and the other has issues with constipation. I'm pretty much stuck with buying these probiotics for the next few years because they have completely resolved both issues! Both boys are normal and regular! I love this product.

I've bought several boxes of these this winter and they have NEVER arrived cold packed AS ADVERTISED (see photo of shipping box). I'm concerned about ordering them this spring/summer because I want them to arrive alive. The cold product has worked great, my daughter's stomach issues have mostly disappeared. She saw some good results after the first month. She used to get a cold/virus every month and have random loose stools after eating, but since her gut has been strengthened she hardly gets sick now and rarely has loose stools. I'm not sure I will order them in the warmer weather since they don't arrive cold as advertised. (They would get 5 stars if they arrived cold packed as promised.)

I’m 61years old. I’ve been taking probiotic supplements since I was 17. They’ve come a long way with probiotic formulas since then. I now use the Garden of Life 50 and Wiser version. It makes a difference. I buy these children’s formula once a month for my 10 year old grandson. He’s been sick less frequently as a result. He does not mind the taste. Good product. Giving your kids these everyday is the best thing you can do for them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ARRIVE ALIVE GUARANTEE: Controlled temperatures from manufacturing to delivery ensure that your probiotics Arrive Alive and Stay Alive through expiration. Best if refrigerated. Store in a dry place at 71° F (22° C) or below.
  • DIGESTION SUPPORT: This 5 billion CFU once daily probiotic supplement contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, gasseri, paracasei, and plantarum as well as Bifidobacterium (Bifidobacteria) lactis, breve, infantis, and bifidum for digestive health.
  • IMMUNE SUPPORT: 5 billion CFU and 14 probiotic strains in one chewable tablet to support immune system health.
  • WHOLE FOOD VITAMINS: One-a-day Tasty Organic Berry Cherry flavor chewable probiotics for kids contain Organic Amla (30g) for Vitamin C, cranberry, and Vitamin D (400IU).
  • PREBIOTIC SUPPLEMENT: This prebiotic and probiotic supplement contains organic Acacia (A. Senegal) fiber to help good bacteria thrive. Our probiotic supplement is dairy free, gluten free, soy free, and vegetarian with no added sugar.

Description

Give your kids 3-For-1 immune system and digestive support with Dr. Perlmutter formulated Organic Kids+. A Certified USDA Organic, delicious berry cherry chewable, kid-friendly probiotic-with 14 probiotic strains and 5 billion CFU, plus vitamins C and D, no added sugars or sweeteners and a taste they will love.



This product has been great for my 5 year old. I was looking for a good chewable probiotic that wasn't a vitamin. I like that this only has vitamin C and D added. It has really helped keep my child heathly this year. He has food sensitivities and seasonal environmental allergies and is often sick with runny nose, sneezing that becomes a cough and often has tummy upsets. Since taking this his gut health has improved and was only sick 2 times this year which was a huge improvement. Bad flu this year and he didn't get it. Starting kindergarten kids are often sick a lot and as we watched others in his class sick often he wasn't. I really feel this product is what helped. He also likes the taste πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ this also is not the first probiotic we have tired for him.

While this is an awesome product for kids that have tummy problems, whether its from allergies or colds, this fixes it quick within a few hours. That alone could get a 5 star rating as its the best for bad tummies that my children have tried....it just cannot get 5 stars from me as it is a battle to get them to take it in the first place lol. 11, 6, and twins that are 4 and they all hate it. They chew it really fast and have to chase it with some juice to get it down.

I like that they are organic and contain Vitamin C as well. My son hates the taste, but eats them with a meal now so he can wash the taste away. Labdoor . com states they really only have 3.1 Billion CFUs, (which is completely fine for my son) so if you are truly looking for something with 5 billion I would suggest trying another product.

My kids love these! They want to eat them like candy...ha! I chose this product because it has so many different strains (14!), which is what is most important when choosing a probiotic. Would definitely recommend!

My almost 4 year old daughter has had constipation issues for over a year. We were giving her Miralax twice a day to get her regular. We stopped giving it when she got sick and after she was well started giving these. She has been regular for almost 2 weeks now with NO Miralax! These are a little miracle for us. We've tried Culturelle, and almost every gummy brand. My 6 year old son is picky with vitamins and takes these just fine.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment