Thursday, July 18, 2019

BLACK+DECKER IR03V Easy Steam Compact Iron, Blue

BLACK+DECKER IR03V Easy Steam Compact Iron, Blue

BLACK+DECKER IR03V  Easy Steam Compact Iron, Blue

I became very worried after ordering because I didn't see all the 1 star reviews. Once I received it I immediately used it, and was instantly relieved. There's one part I left out, and that is I read the instruction manual. It does not have an off switch, but you can turn the all the way down, however as per the manual you should unplug it when you're finished ironing. I primarily purchased this iron to press my collars and for sewing. My only hesitation about using it for my slacks is the size. It's small and compact- exactly the reason I bought it. Don't pass this up because most people haven't figured out how to read a user manual.

This Black & Decker Easy Steam Nonstick Compact Iron is a very nice, very easy to use little iron.

It doesn't have an on-off switch. Once you plug it in, it's on. It has two auto-off features. If it sits horizontals for more than 30 seconds without movement, it turns off. If it sits vertical without movement for more than eight minutes, it turns off.

The iron lists "Anti Drip" as a feature. Both my husband and I have used this iron. I have had it drip onto the shirt while I was ironing a few times. This isn't a problem for me, I just iron over the water and dry it up. My husband says he didn't have this problem. I guess in some instances, water dripping onto the fabric could be a problem.

But this iron is an extremely inexpensive option.

I am some one who likes to iron my shirts religiously and so when my trusty iron broke and I was looking for a cheap replacement I came across this. To be honest I just went with this one because it was the cheapest option available with a spray/steam nozzles available.

I was pleasantly surprised, it was light and comfortably fits my hands for extended use. It is also compact enough that you can get into tough-to-reach spots on the top of the shirt or for travel purposes.

The reason I am taking away a star is because the iron does not come with a adjustable steam setting that I am used to. Otherwise, it is a perfect addition to any family.

So my husband loves this clothes iron! It works better than any iron we’ve ever had. Now reviews were saying it leaks, but that’s when you put it on moisture mode and as long as you are moving it to iron your clothes, that’s what it’s suppose to do. There are 3 levels for no moisture and 3 levels with moisture. When you got wrinkly clothes like us, the moisture levels work great, they output a lot of moisture so the clothes get almost steamed straight. This works really good, and really good price.

I especially like this iron because it is a bit smaller in size so it is easier to handle. And the settings for types of fabric is on the top not hidden under the handle where you can hardly see the dial as on many of the irons these days.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TrueGlide Nonstick Soleplate - The enhanced nonstick soleplate is engineered to glide smoothly across all types of fabrics
  • SmartSteam Technology - Take the guesswork out of ironing SmartSteam automatically optimizes the amount of steam based on the temperature you select
  • Anti-Drip - The iron is engineered to prevent dripping by closely regulating water temperatures
  • Vertical Steaming - Use the iron as a steamer for quick touch-ups right on the hanger or for steaming curtains and drapes
  • Moisture Control Buttons - The side-by-side buttons control moisture output, one offering a burst of steam and the other a gentle spray mist

Description

The BLACK+DECKER Easy Steam Compact Iron is a powerful tool in the fight against wrinkles. SmartSteam technology automatically regulates steam levels based on the temperature setting you select using the single-dial control, taking the guesswork out of ironing. The large-capacity water tank allows the iron to create generous amounts of steam to blast away wrinkles on the ironing board or vertically. Plus, the TrueGlide nonstick soleplate is safe to use on any type of fabric. A full suite of useful features in a small iron that’s easy to handle. That’s what makes BLACK+DECKER the trusted name in clothes irons.



Okay, so there are a ton of reviews saying that it makes your clothes super wet, and doesn't do a great job of not leaking. But I bought this for perler beading and it is by far, the best purchase I could have ever made. Not having to deal with water eliminates the problems people are having with it. I love the auto switch off; I just leave it plugged in and tip it over to make it heat up.

Very light weight, easy to use. I haven't used the steam on it yet, so I can't speak for any leaking problems. It is an eco friendly iron so it does shut on and off every so often to save electricity but I didn't notice any inconsistencies in my fabric.

Does not leak water when using the steam, gets hot fast, is lightweight and looks just like the picture.

Light weight & quick to heat. I don't expect this to last forever obviously but it suites my needs. I haven't had it but for a couple weeks.Our quilting guild has a number of these so that's why I went with it. Not much else you can really say about an inexpensive iron.

Haven't had any issues with it, but I've only used it a couple times. It's super light tho and heats up well. If I have any issues in the future I'll change the review.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment