Thursday, July 18, 2019

Sterling Silver Small Moon Phase Charm Pendant Necklace, 18"

Sterling Silver Small Moon Phase Charm Pendant Necklace, 18"

Sterling Silver Small Moon Phase Charm Pendant Necklace, 18

I received my final divorce decree in the mail yesterday and I decided to buy myself something meaningful. One of my daughter’s first words was moon. Her favorite book is Goodnight Moon. She points to the moon in all her books, and I always tell her how I love her to the moon and back. The moon has many phases, as do humans. I feel like my life can be sort of divided into phases and events. I want to always remember that we are multifaceted and go through many phases each day, month, and year. This phase is over.... let the next begin.🌙

I bought this necklace as a gift for a friend born under the sign of Cancer (ruled by the Moon). It looks as depicted, but it is very, very small. Much smaller than I thought it would be. (For that, I take away 1 star.) It would be too small for slightly larger than average me. But for my slightly built friend, I think it will work. It wouldn't work for just anyone.

On the plus side, it is nicely packaged. Comes with a silver polishing cloth to keep it shining. Made in the USA.

I love this necklace. The chain is strong so not sure why everyone is saying it is so delicate. The charm itself is super smooth on the back and the moon cut outs look great. I'm using it as an everyday necklace and would buy from designer again. Came in gift box with a polishing cloth.

Pendant is SOOOO pretty. BUT be warned- it's CRAZY delicate. like if you accidentally snag the chain on something you can say goodbye. Very dainty and pretty though.

I did give this 5 stars, because it is gorgeous, and real sterling silver (I have sensitivities to the fake stuff). It does look smaller in person than on the product page, but it is great. I will be ordering a longer chain though, the 18" chain is too short for me, but may be perfect for someone else. Overall it is beautiful and I love wearing it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    ♥ A beautifully designed necklace that makes great everyday wear

    ♥ Pendant : 30mmx5mm (1.18"x0.195")(Sterling silver)

    ♥ Chain: 18" (Sterling silver, Made in Italy)

    ♥ Complimentary gift packaging)

    ♥ Check out our extra long chain selection (20") www.amazon.com/dp/B07BMN8D58



    i LOVE this necklace. it's sturdier than i expected and i have gotten so many compliments on it!

    I absolutely love this necklace. I've been wearing for a week now, only removing it to shower. It is lightweight and comfortable, but also does feel fragile. The provided chain feels sturdy and has not caught on my hair/clothing. The chain is also a great length for this piece. The charm itself is beautiful (exactly as advertised) and well-made.

    So cute! I get a lot of compliments on this necklace. Its the perfect size and you can wear it with sporty clothes or a nice outfit.

    I absolutely love this delicate, VERY PETITE necklace… I would like to purchase additional ones as gifts.. I wear mine all of the time.

    Really durable and cute! Doesn’t turn green. Absolutely love this. My favorite necklace by far. Would definitely recommend.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment