Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Braun ThermoScan Lens Filters for Ear Thermometer, Disposable Covers LF40US01 (40 Count)

Braun ThermoScan Lens Filters for Ear Thermometer, Disposable Covers LF40US01 (40 Count)

Braun ThermoScan Lens Filters for Ear Thermometer, Disposable Covers LF40US01 (40 Count)

I stupidly bought other thermometers before finding this one. I should have looked for Braun the whole time, because I had a Braun thermometer years ago and it worked great! I've had crazy readings on all the other thermometers I bought, but I can actually rely on the readings from this one. It's accurate, and accuracy is CRUCIAL when you need to know your temperature. As long as Braun keeps up their quality, I will never stray from Braun again.

Needed more lens sleeves for the Braun ear thermometer that I’ve had for well over fifteen years. The sleeves fit perfectly and are comfortable in the ear. The packaging is perfect for storing the sleeves in the thermometer casing. I highly recommend this item.

Working very well so far, I usually get oral thermometers and after a while they stop giving me an accurate reading. Just make sure it's in the ear properly and it gives a quick read, only downside is the display does not light up. So can't do a quick temp in the dark and see it, BUT it does display the temp after and when turned on again it displays the last temp it read.

Why didn't I buy an ear thermometer years ago? These lens filters work great with my Braun thermometer. I saw some other off brand filters I was tempted to purchase, but after reading some of the reviews I decided it wasn't worth taking a risk. Maybe if you are in a medical office it might pay to buy in larger volume to save money. But I don't get sick very often, so these will last several years for me. This is so much better than mouth thermometers where you have to clean it off and hold it in your mouth seemingly forever before it beeped - if it beeped at all.

This are exactly as advertised, however, they came in ziploc bags basically. I saw this on other reviews and thought it strange, and still do, but they work and we need them so... buy them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • THERMOSCAN 5 LENS FILTERS: These lens filters cover the tip of the ThermoScan ear thermometers, making it easy to avoid spreading germs & to avoid earwax buildup that can cause inaccurate readings.
  • DISPOSABLE COVERS: These filters make it easy to keep the tip clean when multiple family members are running a fever. Tympanic thermometers are a great way to check for fevers in children & adults.
  • FOR KIDS & ADULTS: With innovative designs & easy to use controls, our thermometers are great for adults, too. Disposable lens filters & easy to clean digital & forehead thermometers keep it sanitary
  • RELIABLE & ACCURATE: We know the most accurate readings are important to parents. We designed our digital thermometers, no touch forehead thermometers & ear thermometers to be reliable & easy to use
  • THE MOST USED BY PEDIATRICIANS: Your family's health is important to you & Braun makes digital thermometers you can rely on. Our thermometers are suitable for the whole family, including newborns.

Description

RELIABLE & ACCURATE THERMOMETERS: Braun knows that the most accurate thermometer readings are important to parents, & we designed our digital thermometers, no touch + forehead thermometers, & ear thermometers to be accurate, reliable & easy to use.



These are awesome. We use them at home for our daughter. Only complaint is that they seem a little expensive and unnecessary, but it is what it is. The machine says that you need them, so we use them.

Bought these and generic ones. Whatever is cheaper is the way to go, for i can see no real difference between the two.

We had to order these because the temperature gage has to have this on in order to read. We do like the Braun Thermo as it's easy to use and reads the temp quickly. Like all electronic ones they give you so many different readings.

Needed new filters for our Braun Ear thermometer (especially with cold/flu season approaching). Went to the local stores looking for them and couldn't believe how much they wanted for just 20 of them! The price I paid on Amazon for 40 was WONDERFUL!!!! I do most of my shopping online (except for groceries), through Amazon. I have yet to find another place that offers most of what we need for cheaper! If I can, I watch the prices til I think they've dropped enough...but the price for 40 of these lens filters was a STEAL compared to what our local stores and pharmacies are asking for just 20 of them!!! We are a family of 4 living on just one income, I couldn't be happier with the price I paid for these!

The fit is fantastic and they do what is required of them without complaint.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment