Monday, July 8, 2019

Cancer Messed with the Wrong Bitch Sassy Survivor Dishwasher Safe Coffee Mug (15 oz)

Cancer Messed with the Wrong Bitch Sassy Survivor Dishwasher Safe Coffee Mug (15 oz)

Cancer Messed with the Wrong Bitch Sassy Survivor Dishwasher Safe Coffee Mug (15 oz)

If I could give this seller more than 5 starts I definitely would! They not only provided a unique and perfect for the occasion product, when it arrived broken they did not hesitate to make it right! I bought this for my best friend to take to her LAST chemo treatment and had it delivered the day before as a surprise and she LOVED it! So if you are looking for a gift for someone who is fighting the hard fight of cancer - this is a great gift.

Bought this for a friend I met in chemo. She started the day after I did, and we went through it together. When she completed her chemo and radiation rounds, I bought her this as a gift. Cancer can be beat! Loved the mug and was big and heavy duty. Seemed of very good quality.

I got this for my mom who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She really liked it. It's a very large cup and looks just like the picture. Although it's nice I think it's highly overpriced.

Love it! This gift is perfect for my sister in law

My friend who is now cancer free loved it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I created this mug for my mom and my aunt, both of whom kicked cancer's ass. Use this mug to show cancer that it messed with the wrong BITCH.

    Each mug comes in it's own gift box, pictured.

    Our mugs are custom created in our studio near Dayton, Ohio. They are designed, produced and packaged by us, and shipped by Amazon.

    Our designs are permanently sublimated onto our mugs, NO vinyl or stickers are used

    Our mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe and lead free

    The design is printed on both sides of the mug which makes it a great option for left or right handed use

    We are happy to say we do not use any third party printers or mass manufacturers to make our mugs. All of our mugs are designed, printed and sublimated by us in our studio, using the highest quality sublimation inks and materials.



    Great way to make fun of cancer!

    Good!

    Recipient loved it

    FOR A CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER WITH CANCER

    so I could get him this mug.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment