Monday, July 8, 2019

Personalized Name Vinyl Decal Sticker in Honey Script Font Choose your Color

Personalized Name Vinyl Decal Sticker in Honey Script Font Choose your Color

Personalized Name Vinyl Decal Sticker in Honey Script Font Choose your Color

I am typically VERY skeptical of ordering anything “custom-made” online without some sort of proofing option. I loved the availability of so many color options so I took a chance here and ordered one decal as a proof. It arrived quickly and exactly as ordered. As mentioned in another review the sticker is a little larger than I expected, but it ended up working fine for my needs. It would definitely be a five-star product if there were other fonts available to allow sizing options. But trust me, as picky as I am, that’s a MINOR ding on the product. After the first decal arrived, I was so pleased that I’ve returned to purchase at least three more times and am back now placing another order. I definitely recommend Crafts4u and this product, and will continue to give them my business.

These decal stickers are so cute. The price is the best part. I ordered 2 to label plastic toy containers for my grandsons. The height is 2 1/2 " and the length about 8. It's a beautiful script and a nice choice of colors. They are easy to apply and remove. The shipping time was less than predicted. ALERT! They arrived in a plain white business envelope. The return address was that of the individual manufacturer and not a business which is fine but in this age of "Junk Mail" they could easily be discarded.

Great service & the price even better. I have worked with a lot of vinyl graphic & this was one of the easiest to separate. Thanks so very much, this just added to perfect personal touch!!

Bought two vinyl decals for my husbands Rtic 65 cooler. They look fantastic. Perfect size! Plus they came earlier than expected.

I so love this seller so very much. I ordered a Wishful Desires sign for my book release and they did a fantastic job. It was exactly what I was looking for. I will continue to use them again. Thanks again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This listing is for one Personalized Name Vinyl Decal/Sticker 1.5"-2.5" x 8"-8.5" size will vary depending on name/letters used, up to 16 characters maximum including spaces. Text only, no images, no all CAPS in this font. Decal comes with the Honey Script Font as shown in "Your Text" picture. Choose from 15 colors. This is a DIE-CUT decal meaning that the background has been trimmed off. White is the background color in the picture. The background color will be the surface color you place the sticker on (or clear if you put it on a window). Endura Vinyl - 3+ year outdoor, 5+ year indoor. These Vinyl Decals will stick onto any hard smooth surface, like (Macbook, Windshield, iPad cases) and many more. Vinyl Decal comes with transfer paper so adhering to desired surface is a breeze.



    Ordered a name strip. It came quickly and was easy to install. Great price. Recommend

    I wish the shorter words didn't have to be same length b/c it makes one letter huge (pic attached), but other than that .... all good.

    Got this for my dogs dog food container. Looks great with her name on it

    Came just as I ordered and good quality. Price is good too. God bless ya'll!

    Yes the sticker looked great and it also stuck well to the rear window of my truck

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment