Sunday, July 14, 2019

Chakir Turkish Linens Luxury Hotel & Spa Washcloths Turkish Cotton, 13" x 13", Set of 12 (White)

Chakir Turkish Linens Luxury Hotel & Spa Washcloths Turkish Cotton, 13" x 13", Set of 12 (White)

Chakir Turkish Linens Luxury Hotel & Spa Washcloths Turkish Cotton, 13

Ordered 12 Luxury Hotel & Spa bath towels as well as matching (same brand) 24 face towels, 6 hand towels, and 2 bath mats (44 total towels) on Thursday evening and they arrived on Saturday right before Christmas. They didn't have any off smells upon arrival and were soft. I split the laundry into 3 loads using 2 cups of white vinegar (generic brand) for each load and didn't use dryer sheets. They came out even softer out of the dryer; equivalent to a nice hotel or spa quality.

Here's some pics. I included an iron in one so you can put into context how thick the towels are. Also, as you can see, there were very minimal loose strands that had to be snipped after cleaning all the towels. Lastly, there was a small palm-sized amount of lint in the dryer's lint screen after every load, which was expected.

I'm very happy with the purchase. The quality, price, and timeliness of delivery deserves 5 stars.

I ordered these towels and an Amazon house brand Pinzon Egyptian Cotton 625 gram weight towel set at the same time. I was very pleased with both products. This towel is slightly softer, and a little heavier/thicker than the 625 gram Pinzon. While both towels are the same length the Pinzon is 4 inches wider. The Pinzon is made in Pakistan and the this towel is made in Turkey a country known for terrycloth robes and towels. Is this this heaviest, softest, nicest towel I have ever seen. No. If you visit a high end department store, you can find a thicker, softer towel, by a designer name that is better but it will cost you well over twenty dollars a towel, twice the price of these. These towels are a superb value at $10.00 each. This towel be as good or better as any towel you will find in the $15.00 to $20.00 range at Target, Lands End, and the like. I am at a loss to explain the handful of one and two star reviews for this product. If I had to give category grades I would say Softness A, Weight A, Size B+/A-, Value A+. I would order this product again without hesitation.

These are very nice and heavy towels. They dry excellent and are very soft. I purchased eight of them and washed them all together. In the future if / when I purchase more I will be sure to lessen the load. These towels had an excessive amount of lint and fuzz coming out of the dry cycle. Since then they seem to wash nicely. Everybody in my household fights over the new towels!

Update a year later! (12/23/2015)

These towels still remain intact and absorb water and dry nicely! I ordered another eight towels, and our year old towels are definitely not as "fluffy" as the new ones, but that is to be expected and are still fantastic towels. Highly recommend these towels for getting as close as you can to a "hotel quality" towel. Love them!

I received an Amazon gift card for Christmas and I decided to use it on some nice luxury bath towels (since I wouldn't normally purchase them myself).

I decided on these because they had a lot of positive reviews. They were delivered right to my door step from Amazon and I was immediately impressed when I opened the package.

After opening, I washed these in cold water on the gentle cycle with Simply Tide, and dried on low heat with a couple of downy dryer sheets (no excessive lint like other reviewers have posted). I folded and put away in my linen closet and the quality is immediately visible compared to my old towels. Three of these towels vs 3 hands towels AND 3 bath towels.

I have the bath towels, the hand towels and bath mats and washcloth from the same brand. Absolutely zero issues after 1 year of frequent wash.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • INCREDIBLY ABSORBENT:  The 700 GSM weight and the long fibers make these Long Stable Washcloths makes them thicker, and more absorbent. Quickly and effectively absorbs moisture for super-fast drying experience than most standard cotton towels.
  • SUPERIOR QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: These amazing towels are made with 100% Genuine Turkish Cotton which is extremely soft, absorbent and warm. The hems are professionally double-stitched for increased durability and long-life satisfying user experience.
  • LUXURIOUSLY SOFT: The Turkish cotton used boosts long fibers that give it a beautiful and fluffy texture the is excessively SOFT, SMOOTH and COMFORTABLE to your skin. The more you use, the more it softens. Soft than standard towels!
  • SAFE and ECO-FRIENDLY: These Washcloth sets are made from Purely Natural, Eco-friendly Turkish cotton. FREE from harsh chemicals, Harmful dye or synthetics making it safe for you, your family and the environment. Hypoallergenic
  • DIMENSIONS: Comes in a set of 12. 13 x 13 Inches, 700+ GSM (grams per square meter) each. Machine Washable and Dry-able making caring for it as effortlessly as drying you. Makes a thoughtful and practical gift for loved ones on any gifting occasion.

Description



OK, I get why everyone is upset about the lint thing. For the first 6-8 weeks, these things left lint like a joke. I would wipe the steam off the mirror when I got out of the shower, and it would leave a solid layer of lint. Then, after I shaved, I would have so much lint on my face that I looked like Santa Clause! When we ran them through the drier, there was more lint than the trap could hold, and I was a little worried about a fire.

But we have been buying these thick, absorbent, luxury hotel towels for years, and this just seems to be a package deal.

I'm not sure why, but the thick, absorbent, and reasonably priced ones always seem to start out this way. If it bothers you that much and you're not an environmentalist, you could just wash them about 20 times before using them...

These are great, great towels. We needed to replace some towels and agonized about what to get. The ones that we were replacing we purchased at an upscale score, but they did not last. We looked at the reviews and, of course, they are mixed. But, I can tell you, from our experience, that these are great, great towels. They feel like towels from a posh hotel, they have worn well, looking as good now as the day we bought them, and they are soft and thick, just as advertised. You can't beat them or the price. Buy with confidence!!

I've had so many cheap towels come and go through my life and my bathroom. I've always been searching for that magic combination of comfort, durability, and drying power that the towels used to have back at home when I was a kid. Why is it that when I'm an adult, all of my stuff is never quite as nice as it was when mom and dad were taking care of everything?

Then I found these towels. They cost a little more than something you'd buy in a department store or something, but it's definitely worth it. I actually had these in my cart on Amazon for quite a while before one day I decided to take the plunge. I was worried about spending this much on towels only to have them show up and not be all that different from the other towels I've got.

I am so glad I got them. The difference between these towels and the towels before is gigantic. I love these towels. The reassuring feeling you get after a long day, then taking a shower, and wrapping yourself in these soft voluminous towels is like no other. I love these towels!

These are great, no nonsense towels. I bought them to replace some over-priced ones from Restoration Hardware that are too thick and have begun to smell weird. These towels were so affordable and are a perfect weight and size. Admittedly, I was not looking for the perfect towel. Just one that looks nice, feels soft, absorbent and not awkwardly large or thick, but substantive enough dry me off and dry appropriately while being affordable. These towels are just what I was looking for and I plan on purchasing more.

I originally purchased these towels together with a set of hand towels from the same manufacturer about a year ago from Amazon. After a year of usage, I am highly satisfied with the quality of the towels -- enough to recommend them for my parents who needed new towels recently. Unlike towels that I have previously purchased from well-known department stores, these do not fray after months of usage and washing. If you use a small amount of bleach when washing these towels (together with a laundry detergent for whites), they will also maintain a fairly brilliant white color.

I would say these towels are as good as (if not better) than towels you'd expect to find at a 5 star hotel. They are soft to the touch, they feel comfortable on the body, and they dry both skin and hair quite effectively. They are not overly plush, nor are they too thin.

If I were to mention one minor caveat, it would be the size of these towels. Be advised that they do shrink when you first wash them (I would say about 10% shrinkage is typical). As far as bath towels go, larger is better, and while these towels are sufficiently large enough to get you get you dry after a bath or shower, it would have been better if they were a bit larger.

Having said that, these towels are still a great value for the quality of product that you will receive. If you are a new homeowner, newly married couple or just in the market for new towels for your household, you can stop fretting the decision and go with these towels. After a year of usage, would purchase these towels again without hesitation.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment