Monday, July 29, 2019

Curad Assorted Bandages Variety Pack 300 Pieces, Including Antibacterial, Heavy Duty, Fabric, and Waterproof Bandages

Curad Assorted Bandages Variety Pack 300 Pieces, Including Antibacterial, Heavy Duty, Fabric, and Waterproof Bandages

Curad Assorted Bandages Variety Pack 300 Pieces, Including Antibacterial, Heavy Duty, Fabric, and Waterproof Bandages

These are probably the best assortment of "band-aids" I ever purchased. There is a variety of types, as well as a variety of sizes within each type. I think the only box that is all one size is the 60 "basic medium" size bandages.

The assortment includes sheer strips, water-proof, heavy duty, and everything from small 1" rounds to larger bandages (for knee size scrapes). Many of the bandages are also four side adhesive, so it grips on all four sides, rather than just two and buckling up when you bend a finger or arm.

There are just 20 of the small 1" dots, so this is NOT a 300 pack where 200 of the bandages are tiny. It also has 20 treated (anti-bacterial) bandages.

Absolutely going to purchase these again.

Gave it a 4 star review just because it leaves this “sticky goo” when I peel off the bandaid; other than that, it’s a really good variety of different types and sizes of bandaids for the price.

I get cuts here and there at work, have a firstaid kit at work but all of the stuff they have in there are probably 30+ yrs old, so I decided to buy this to bring to work.

Had two little cuts today so I decided to use the little round ones to stop the bleeding so I can keep working without worrying about leaving blood trails. Took them off to wash my hand, and found out it was a bit hard to peel off also it leaves this sticky residue on my skin and nail. (Which was a little hard to get off).

But overall, can’t really complaint too much when it’s was pretty cheap for 300 of them in different types and sizes.

Probably more band aids than I can use in a lifetime but now I don't have to worry about running out. I've noticed they do leave some sticky residue after you take them off but it's not a huge deal. Worse things have happened to me.

My daughter, being an active 5 year old, get cuts and scrapes on all her appendages every other day it seems. Since I end up bandages all the time at the store, I thought I might as well order this box. And wow, this is good stuff, much better than expected. Great quality, high quantity for cheap. Far outclasses the cheapo generic stuff, probably on par with the much more expensive stuff. And there's enough variety here for pretty much any situation.

I ordered this accidentally meaning I thought it was one big box of bandaid but it’s a giant box of multiple boxes of bandaids. If you have a business with several departments and want easy access to bandaids or replenishing a first aid box at multiple buildings as a manager or something like that this is great. Some boxes were more enjoyable than others. I have had these a few months and blown through many boxes because I have two fingers that crack and I’m constantly covering them because I have a baby and it feels much better that was so all I all I was thankful I ordered the giant box!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Curad Bandage Variety Pack has six different bandage styles for every at home or small business need
  • All bandages have a 4-sided seal to keep dirt and germs out
  • Features 30 Antibacterial Fabric Bandages to help prevent infection
  • Also included in the pack: 30 Medium Waterproof Bandages, 80 Assorted Sheer Bandages, 60 Plastic Bandages, 30 Assorted Heavy Duty Bandages and 70 Assorted Flex Fabric and shapes like fingertip and knuckle bandages

Description

Curad Variety Pack Assorted Bandages feature 6 different bandage styles for every at home or small business need. Features 30 antibacterial bandages to help prevent infection. All Curad bandages have four-sided seal technology to keep dirt and germs out of the wound.



These bandages are some of the best available! The adhesive is very good yet comes off cleanly. The pad is covered with a plastic material to prevent adhesion to a wound, and it works! I found it hard to find this size (1" x 3") in any store, yet this box had platy of this size which works best for me!

The lalapalooza of bandage assortments!
Fear no minor boo boo with this pack of
excellent quality bandages of many sizes, types,
and styles. Fabric bandages that really stay on as
you swim or work... to invisible bandages that seem
to disappear.
Note: You don't disappear from a sheer bandage...
...your friends can still see you... so behave.
-=Skip=-
-=iii=0

Love them! Great variety and great price. I have to use a one or two every single day all day and they never fall off (I use them flat in my arm with the sleeve touching them all the time). Once in a while one won't stick but that's very rare. I love the fabric ones and the rest I can give to other members of my family to use.
I will definitely be purchasing more in the near future.

This is a huge box of magic! My poor neighbors are stuck listening to the sound of 'wounded' children screaming at the top of their lungs because they "got a scratch that might start bleeding" more often than I'd like to admit. The only way to make the screaming stop is a bandaid and this box doesn't disappoint! I learned after my second child to skip the character bandaids as those are used more as stickers. These plain bandaids do the job no matter how times I remind my children that "crying louder doesn't make it hurt less."

The packaging of this product is one larger box that contains multiple smaller boxes of bandages in a variety of sizes and textures. I personally prefer the fabric bandages; this kit contains three boxes of them. The other types are plastic/waterproof, which I keep in the car and bring to my classroom. Overall, this is a very cost-effective solution for building and maintaining a first aid kit, especially if purchased using Subscribe and Save.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment