Monday, July 29, 2019

Utopia Bedding Twin Bed Skirt (Beige)

Utopia Bedding Twin Bed Skirt (Beige)

Utopia Bedding Twin Bed Skirt (Beige)

This bed skirt did exactly what I bought it to do. Keeps a barrier between me and the monsters under my bed at night.l It just touches the floor, which everybody know is the exact spot for the force-field to activate and help keep those nasty demons from slipping through any breaks in coverage. The Bed skirt doesn't hang as crisp and straight as the picture shown, but If you wanted to iron and starch it probably would. I'm good with mine sorta wavy. For a professional look you'll need to call 2 friends to hold the mattress up while you neatly press and hold the skirt in the perfect position, then said 2 friends would need to gently place mattress atop the skirt as not to move anything out of place. Then professional look is instantly annihilated when you have to jump up and down on the bed to stop the creatures from escaping during a freak thunderstorm...where it's common knowledge that thunder deactivates forcefields, in fact Thunder Rules. and Russell Westbrook is a hero

Usually bedskirts are pricey. I didn't need a pricey bedskirt, but I didn't want a cheap-looking blockade to the dust-bunnies and cr*p under my bed either... This bedskirt is made of microfiber, which I normally don't care for. BUT, when it's meant to hang low to the ground, I don't care what it's made of as long as it hangs nicely and isn't sheer. I got black to show off my coverlet. This is what I like about it: 1) although it was wrinkled out of the package (of course), the fabric ironed out quickly and easily with a little steam on med-high heat; 2) the fabric feels okay to the touch with a slightly brushed surface; 3) the fabric that lays beneath the mattress is also black (just looks nice if bed unmade which of course, it never is (yeah, right),; and 4) has nice, tailored pleats at the corners and at the middle of each long side. Yes, I'd recommend and buy it again. This is an honest review, not an irritating planted review by the sellers. I was not given this item in exchange for a good review. . Well worth the $ and deserves 5 stars.

I recently bought a brand new mattress that came with a free box spring that I was looking to hide nicely until I move and buy a new bed frame. This did the job! For the price you can't beat it. I love that the entire piece of fabric is one color (in my case black) vs. some of the other products that have the layer between the mattress and box spring white in color. It's a nice length and runs right to the floor.

My only complaint is that it comes a bit wrinkled and needs some steaming/ironing out of the package. Other then that, I love it! The material is super light, but for the price-I wouldn't expect anything more. Its nice looking as well for my semi-modern taste.

The black bed skirt fit my queen box springs perfectly; dimensions were exactly as advertised. After a quick wash and dry (always recommended to remove factory chemicals like sizing), it was soft and wrinkle free. As other reviewers have mentioned, the entire bed skirt is made out of the same sturdy material, there's no paper backing like most bed skirts. Make sure you measure the drop from your box springs to the floor before purchasing this as it's made for a slightly higher bed.

I'm not sure I would consider this to be "Hotel quality" as it's not exceptionally thick, but it works perfectly for our home. I would definitely buy this again the next time I needed a bed skirt.

This bedskirt came packaged great and was not too wrinkled so I was able to immediately put it on my bed. I have a queen size that sits roughly 15 inches off of the ground and this bed skirt fits perfectly!! The material is soft and not too thin as you can tell from the photo of my hand behind it. After getting the bedskirt in place I realized that I needed to pull it back down about half an inch but it would've required me to reposition it again so it wasn't worth it so I left it. It's made well so it can either brush the floor or not. In my photo, it's not touching the floor but that's merely because I didnt want to move the mattress again (call it lazy if you will). I am very very pleased with this product and will order another for my guest bedroom.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Twin size bed skirt measuring 39 by 75 inches with a 15 inches drop, featuring quadruple pleating (2 at the front corners and 2 on the sides) for a crisp look
  • 100% polyester, brushed microfiber fabric skirt is not only soft, comfortable and breathable but also gives a royal look to your bedroom
  • High tensile strength makes it strong, durable, wrinkle and fade resistant and also, less likely to rip or tear
  • The tight woven nature of the microfiber bed skirt naturally repel stains and water; stains can be wiped out without a trace if this is done immediately; pre-shrunk to protect against any shrinkage after washing and drying
  • The long length coupled with smooth, clear appearance covers your bed perfectly, giving your room a neat and tidy look

Description

Luxury Microfiber Bed Skirt! The Skirt is made from microfiber for elegant draping and easy care. The fabric is mercerized for longevity and pre-shrunk for shape retention. It gives your bedroom a sleek, luxurious and stylish look. The 15-inch drop conceals your box spring and bed frame, creating a unified and contemporary look. The mitered corners and side pleats make for a neat and tailored look. This bed skirt is available in multiple sizes and colors, letting you choose the one that can best suit your bedroom's interior and fit your bed. Match your bed skirt easily with our other products, such as Duvet Covers, Sheet Set, Flat Sheets, Fitted Sheets, or Pillowcases.

• Soft luxury bedding

• 15-inch fall to cover bed frame legs

• Quadruple pleating for refined look

• Elegant tailoring and fabric base

• Fade-resistant and stain-resistant

• Machine wash on cold gentle cycle, tumble dry on low

• Do not bleach



Bed skirt arrived in two days as promised. The way the skirt shows on my monitor is the color I received. After reading some of the reviews I wasn't too sure what I was going to get, but I am very pleased. First of all the flat part seems to be the same fabrication as the drop section. It was easy to do myself (I couldn't wait for my husband to help me, I wanted it now) I had to do some balancing with the mattress but I did it. I bought the full size and it worked perfectly. I did use pins to anchor corners and middle sections. Yes it did have a few wrinkles but it is folded to fit in the package - I would have been surprised if it didn't have wrinkles. I just let it sit a couple of days and some of the wrinkles relaxed and I went over it with my steamer. Once I get the rest of my bedding I will post pics. Corners are not split but I would not want them to be and there is ample material to cover those corner legs and enough length to hide any storage under the bed. I have some very expensive bed skirts but I was changing over from the beige family to the grey family and because my duvet is queen on a full mattress it drapes over and the skirt is just an accent. I can hardly believe I got this for such a good price. Thank you Amazon and Utopia Bedding!

I'm pressed with this bedskirt. It's very high quality for the price. I took the advice of other reviewers and gave it a quick rinse in the washing machine and then dried it on medium heat and the wrinkles just fell out of it. It fits my queen sized guest bed nicely with a little extra fabric at the top of the bed so that none of the box spring shows. As others have mentioned, it's all made of the same fabric so there's no white part that shows if it gets a little crooked and there's none of that weird paper fiber that many inexpensive bed skirts have. It's nicely tailored, the pleats lay flat, and the grey color is opaque so you can't see anything that's stored under the bed. It's also a nice neutral that will go nicely with many color schemes.

I'm amazed at the difference this item has made in my life. Before this purchase my wife and i were sleeping in a bed with just a regular skirt and things just didn't seem right. After installing this skirt the change in our bedroom activities is unbelievable. I can now perform my duties in the bedroom like a real man knowing that i have the best bed skirt that money can buy and not some wimpy and limp local bought bed skirt. Trust me folks, this bed skirt will change your life and as soon as I put it on the bed (wherever it goes) I'm sure it will look good also.

I was not sure what to expect from the reviews but did not have a lot to spend and this bed skirt was what I was looking for. I needed the long drop. Mine measured about 15.5" which ended up being perfect for our bed.

The skirt is three sided. Sides, and bottom of bed. Our bed sits with the head of the bed on the wall so that worked out fine for us in a queen size. My package said 4 sided so that was weird but I was expecting it to be three sided. This just slipped right over our box spring. The top is the same fabric as the bottom and sides and not that cheap mesh that tends to rip. The fit of the bedskirt was good too in that the top is not hanging down over the sides as happens with some bed skirts.

Mine did not come all wrinkled. It did have the lines where it was folded but it was not terrible. I put mine in the dryer on steam which took care of this for the most part. To be honest this is not hotel quality, but if I had some spray starch and ironed it before putting it on the bed it would look and feel more like a hotel quality bed skirt. To me the fabric is too thin to consider this hotel quality but I only paid like $11.99 so it was better than I expected.

The pleats on the corner were good but I wish they had not included the pleat on each side. Since the pleats are not pressed with starch they end up looking like a little ruffle. I am thinking about taking my steamer and pressing these down by hand to keep them looking like a pleat. I might actually also put a small stitch right there to keep it in place.

I am happy with my purchase. The quality was acceptable. Even in white it covered my box spring which is a light blue color well enough that I was pleased with my purchase.

Thanks for reading my review

Becky Brooks

This is such a great bed skirt - top quality for a great price! I would buy again if needed and I would recommend to others. I bought one for my daughter, and now this is for me. The black is a nice deep dark black and I didn't even have to iron mine but I did iron the one I got for my daughter. But it was not super wrinkly... just me being picky, she probably wouldn't have noticed, ha! Only iron on medium heat if you do at all. Good material and the middle part is all black, exact same material so it won't rip when you're tugging on it from under the mattress. This king size one is about 1-2 inches a tad too wide on my box spring, but no big deal, I just tucked it in a bit. Looks wonderful!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment