Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Faux Clip-On Nose Ring 20g - 14k Gold Filled - No Piercing Needed

Faux Clip-On Nose Ring 20g - 14k Gold Filled - No Piercing Needed

Faux Clip-On Nose Ring 20g - 14k Gold Filled - No Piercing Needed

Love this!! I have had so many people ask where I got my nose pierced! I tell them it faux and they don't believe me. I have to take it out to prove it . Lol. It looks 100% real and I love the way it looks

I luv this nose ring. It looks so real and it's so comfortable. It even fooled my mom because when she saw it she got fried thinking I pierced my nose. 😂

great temporary nose ring. Not too big so it looks natural. My daughter loved it so much she asked me to order it in another color and a 3 rd one for her college roommate.

This is a perfect little accessory. So many people think it’s real, but I don’t have to commit!

Love both of my nose rings! Look 100% real!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This adjustable nose ring is made of 14k gold filled and can also be used as a tragus ring. The wire is 20 gauge and the inner diameter is about 6mm. Please Note: This is a fake nose ring, no piercings are needed! It clips on, so please make sure to squeeze it tight enough so that it does not fall off. Not recommended to be worn while sleeping or bathing. This nose ring will arrive beautifully packaged in a gift box. Photos are enlarged to show detail, please refer to listed dimensions. Sending a gift? Just leave a note at checkout with your personal message.



    Fits well did not fall off.

    This is the next BEST thing to actual piercing. Quality product. Perfect size. If you are considering a nose piercing, TRY THIS FIRST!!

    Love it....as soon as it arrived my daughter and I were fighting over who got to wear it....which lead me to buy an even bigger pack of more:)

    I really love it.. just what I was looking for so worth the money

    Fits very well. In love with it. Ordered 3 of these

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment