Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Biotin (10,000mcg) with Organic Coconut Oil | Supports Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails | Non-GMO Verified & Vegan Certified (120 Veggie-Softgels)

Biotin (10,000mcg) with Organic Coconut Oil | Supports Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails | Non-GMO Verified & Vegan Certified (120 Veggie-Softgels)

Biotin (10,000mcg) with Organic Coconut Oil | Supports Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails | Non-GMO Verified & Vegan Certified (120 Veggie-Softgels)

The first two pictures are from may when i started taking them. I finally finished my.first bottle and this is how much my hair has grown. It started falling out , out of no where and i cried thinking I was losing all my hair. My eyebrows and eyelashes are so light and have grown so much with this as well. I've tried everything trying to make it all grow and this has done amazing. And will definitely continue to use this.

My hair and nails are really giving with this supplement. Check out the photos. See for yourself. My few months ago my locs were ear length. Now they are shoulder length. I never could grow nails, but now they are growing and look strong and healthy. Again, check out the photos.

I’m an ER nurse and I view products with a very critical eye and I have to have a profound experience of my own to feel comfortable endorsing anything to even my closest friends. Adding to that, this is the first product review I have ever done online or anywhere.
I notice my nails growing every day! I’ve been telling myself I’m crazy and imagining it. But I’ve honestly been too busy in the last 2 months to be that interested in the results. I’ve just been taking it as per the instructions on the bottle. My nails are growing so fast that I have to do some sort of maintenance every day. This might be normal to other people but it’s something I have never experienced. Adding this particular Biotin is the only change I have made to my daily meditations and vits/supps. I only actually take one other vitamin that I have been taking for yrs, same manufacturer, same formulary. No diet changes. I have a diet “ritual” that would be considered boring. So I can only conclude that this particular Biotin is making the change in my nails. I’m post menopausal so it’ doubtful I’m experiencing any hormone bonuses that could be doing this.
I hope this review helps others out there that feel skeptical and worried about being manipulated by marketing.
I really believe for myself that this Biotin is doing this and it’s amazing!
I can 100% recommend!!

Love this stuff! So good for my hair and nails...it was recommended by a friend who was recovering from breast cancer. She was taking it after chemo to help with hair regrowth. All the nurses in her chemo unit took it because they'd seen such good results from it with patients.

Been using for about 3 months.. Nails & hair & lashes are loving this!! I'm addicted!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • FEATURES: Biotin 10,000mcg in cold-pressed Organic Coconut Oil
  • BENEFITS: May help to support Healthy Hair, Skin and nails in individuals who are deficient.*
  • PREMIUM: The Only Non-GMO Project Verified veggie Biotin softgel available
  • QUALITY: Manufactured, Packaged, and Bottled in the USA. 3rd Party non-GMO tested by the IGEN program
  • LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK: All Sports Research (SR) supplements come with a 90 day Money Back Guarantee (See below for details)^

Description

WHAT IS BIOTIN
Biotin plays a key role in the body. It supports the health of the skin, nails, hair, digestive tract, metabolism, and cells.

HOW IT WORKS
Biotin Is An Essential Part Of Enzymes In The Body That Break Down Substances Like Fats, Carbohydrates, And Others. Biotin Deficiency Can Affect The Health And Growth Of Nerves And Bones, Possibly Leading To Hair Loss, Dermatitis, Or Neurological Symptoms. With A Water Soluble Biotin Supplement, You Can Increase The Growth Of Your Body's Cells, Promoting The Strength Of Your Hair, Skin, And Nails.*

QUALITY GUARANTEE
This product was made exclusively for Sports Research in a cGMP Certified Facility. None of Sports Research's Vitamins or Supplements are ever bought pre-bottled or in bulk and each batch is 3rd party independently tested for quality. Each product comes with a 90 day money back guarantee


Sports Research (SR) is a Family Run Company dedicated to providing the highest quality health and wellness products that complement your lifestyle and enhance your well-being. Founded in 1980, SR manufactures and bottles all its vitamins and supplements in the USA with a 100% money back guarantee. Today, Sports Research confidently remains true to its long tradition of helping families achieve their health and fitness goals by delivering high quality products at affordable pricing.



I am a 57 year old femals and was experiencing a lot of hair loss in the shower. Within a month of starting to take this supplement, that has reduced dramatically.

This must be a highly absorbable form of biotin- my hair has become noticeably thicker and fuller at the roots. I have used other brands of biotin with decent results, but when I started using this Sports Research brand, there was a surge of hair growth within 4 weeks. I will continue to use this.

I have noticed a drastic difference in my hair length and nails. Drastic. I started these biotin beauties because I chopped my hair off and immediately had a change of heart. I regretted it. A year later and my hair is passed my boobs. And it isn't dead like it used to look (before my chop!). It looks great, feels strong, and I finally have my hair back and it took less than a year!!!

Did I mention the coconut oil? The extra flavor doesn't suck and I really like it!

I should start by saying my hair has always grown fast. But as soon as I started taking these, it went into FastForward mode quickly. This photo represents about 6 weeks of growth for me. Approx twice as much growth as normal for this time frame. I also removed my fake nails right when I started taking this and today they are doing very well. I usually break them quickly after removal because they are so weak from the false nails.. but this time they bounced back very well. I am VERY PLEASED with this product. I've taken about 8 different brands over the past two years and none of them gave me results like this. I will continue to take these! Highly Recommended!!

I impulsively cut 14" off my hair & liked it for a couple weeks but then honestly hated it! ☹ I bought these in hope of my hair growing faster & looking better. I have never taken a supplement before so I definitely had my reservations & doubts. I've been taking it for almost 7 weeks now & my hair feels thicker & I've noticed significant growth! Even my coworkers have commented & they didn't know I was taking anything to help with it. Unexpectedly, and not what I was looking for (but awesome nonetheless), my nails are growing super fast & feel strong! I'll honestly probably keep taking these even when my hair is at a length I like, just so that it keeps feeling so nice! I read some people can have breakouts, upset stomach, or smelly urine from biotin, but none have happened to me. I love it!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment