Monday, July 29, 2019

Kelsyus Floating Chair Inflatable Float for Pool, Beach, and Lake

Kelsyus Floating Chair Inflatable Float for Pool, Beach, and Lake

Kelsyus Floating Chair Inflatable Float for Pool, Beach, and Lake

These are the best floats ever!! Even my dog loves to sit on my lap and float with me. I have pics to prove it!

I previously owned the Swimway brand of this float. After the bottom ripped out, I couldn't find any of those anywhere. Amazon to the rescue! I found these Kelsyus Floating Loungers. They run a tad smaller than the Swimways, but seem a bit sturdier. The "hole" between the foot rest and where you sit is where I go in order to climb into the seat. That area is a little smaller than the Swimway, but still doable. There are handles on each side so if using at a river, you can "chain" together, and also a clip. There's a cup holder built in; be sure to put your cup in place AFTER you get into the float. The float is very comfortable for lounging in the pool, and if you choose to not get your hair wet, it keeps your head above water, but the rest of you can get refreshed in the cool water. I love this thing!

This product is used daily in our salt water pool. We bought 2 of them! We find them comfortable and easy to fall asleep in the sun with lol.

This float is perfect for anyone 'larger'. It holds 300 pounds, and tall people too. The cupholder can't be used with someone this size, though. Also, you can't tan on your back. But, for a nice heavy duty float, this is PERFECT!!! Love mine.

I've been looking for a decent float.lounger that I can keep in my vehicle with my beach chair. My goal was to be able to carry everything I need for the lake or beach in my Tommy Bahama Beach Chair. I hate lugging tons of gear to the beach...and this was the final accessory.

OK lets get to the pros and cons...

Pros:

Very lightweight: Easy to carry once inflated (< 5lbs)
Compact: when stored in the carry bag it fits inside the beach chair seat when the chair is folded
Easy to Inflate: < 1 min
Durable: Love the nylon fabric cover, looks like it could resist incidental pokes/ scrapes etc.
Comfortable: This chair is heaven...the fabric mesh seat suspends me deep enough into the water to keep me cool, but is more than strong enought to hold my weight (I'm 180lbs) and the backrest provides adequate support (and doesn't interfere with my hat) and the foot rest is ingenious.

Cons:

Wish it came in more colors
wish the cup holder was wider to hold a sports water bottle
Teathering clip is flimsy plastic. One tug and it would break. I replaced with a metal carabiner keychain and that did the trick


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MULTI-USE: This chair is ideal for floating at the lake, beach or in the pool. Features side clips to allow tethering to dock, boat, or other floats!
  • DURABLE: Patented inner spring around the outside edge of the float provides greater comfort and stability in the water
  • ULTIMATE COMFORT: Relax into the soft mesh seat that suspends your lower body in the water, helping to keep you cool
  • PORTABLE: Includes carry bag and folds flat and compact for easy portability and storage - it's a great pool float for travel!
  • DIMENSIONS: Measures (when fully inflated) 39"L x 39"W x 17"H and supports adults up to 250 lbs.

Description

The Kelsyus Floating Chair is a sit-up style pool float. This fabric-covered inflatable pool chair features an integrated backrest and cupholder, and a comfortable mesh seat that suspends your lower body just below the water's surface, helping to keep you cool on hot summer days. A patented inner spring around the outside edge of the float provides greater stability and comfort in the water. When you are ready to go, this float folds flat and compact for easy portability and storage – it’s a great choice for travel! Jet valves make inflation and deflation fast, so you can spend more time floating without the hassle of an air pump. Includes convenient side clips for tethering your chair to other Kelsyus float products, or for anchoring to your boat or dock when you want to float in place. Carry bag included. Approximate dimensions (when fully inflated): 39 in x 39 in x 17 in. Supports adults up to 250 pounds. Sold individually.



Do you lie to read poolside? Do you like to drink either in the pool or poolside? I have been buying pool toys and loungers for 17 years. This is by far the best and longest lasting one ever. Quick to blow up. Holds my fat ass (205lbs) up and able to drink and read and sleep. Cup holder, yes. Lets you keep your legs up like in a recliner, or down into the water like a chair. Loved it so much, I bought another for my wife because I love her that much ( and I don't want to be self-less and give it up) but this. 1000% worth it.

We bought 2 of these and LOVE them. This is NOT a tube float. It is a floating sit-down-in-the-water chair, which is great on a hot day. It has a great cup holder that really holds onto cans, bottles and plastic glasses. It is very comfy, has a nice lean-back headrest, and even though you sit lower in the water than a tube like the Intex River Run, you can still move this by paddling and kicking if you are drifting in the current. The hook-together feature is great for conversation (read floating cocktail party) and even fun if you want to tow behind a kayak or SUP. It hooked to a River Run as well as another Floating Chair. It is feather light and very compact when stowed in its carry case. It has a spring-open frame that pops open and folds closed. It takes only a few breaths to blow up because the inner "tube" sits inside the frame and the cover and doesn't hold much air. Because of its wide mesh seat, it is rated for ages 15+, however my lanky 11 and 10 year old grandkids fit fine in it, paddled all around, and loved it. I highly recommend it, and will probably get more so we don't have to take turns.

I am amazed at the reviews of 1 or even less than 3 stars. This product is amazing. I have 3 of them; all + 3 years old stored outside by our pool in the hot Florida sun all summer (and even winter) long. They are all still in perfect shape - no holes - no leaking and they are used alot by all of our visiting fiends. You can spent $ 100 for a pool chair which isn't as comfortable as this product. Save your money and buy this.

First the good.
I shot light rapids in this puppy on the Blackfoot River in Montana. The collapsibility makes it easy to bring even if you don't have a pickup truck. You could put several in a compact car. You can blow it up with your own lungs in under five minutes, easily. It has good back support, very comfortable. The nylon cover protects from rocks. The foot rest and low profile give unparalleled maneuverability in rapids. You can get your arms deeper into the water than a traditional tube and the brace your feet on the foot rest to keep your seat when the ride gets wild. The handles allow you to stay in when it gets hectic. I got dumped once and because I was holding the handles, I was able to spin in a downhill rapid and shove it underwater and back under my tuchas to regain my seat.
It has all the advantages of an innertube and a kayak with the comfort of a recliner. The cup holder is also handy.
The bad:
The mesh is flimsy. All they need to do is use the stuff that more common blue and white float tubes use and they have a far better product. I got two small holes going over rocks. That doesn't happen with the blue and white tubes.
Fortunately, I can sew. I'm going to get some better mesh and pimp my floaty!

I had no trouble blowing this up and my lungs are not the best. Brought it to the cottage last year, and got a beautiful tan while I floated in the lake reading my kindle. The “seat” is mesh, so you’re actually sitting in the water, which keeps you cool and comfortable. You also have the option of dipping your legs into the water or comfortably supporting them out of the water the way it’s made. There are loops on it so I was able to secure it to the boat dock and not float too far into the lake since I had my kindle and iPhone with me, it would have been harder to get back to shore without getting both of them wet. It stayed fully inflated until I let the air out for the season. The only negative is that I have been unable to fold it back up and put it in the storage case, so it stays out of sight flat up against the wall behind the couch. Since it is so flat, transporting it is no problem either. Once my Jeep was all packed, I laid it on top of everything and it was totally unobtrusive. I’m looking forward to using it again this summer.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment