Monday, July 29, 2019

Whitmor Deluxe Replacement Ironing Board Cover and Pad - Concord Turquoise

Whitmor Deluxe Replacement Ironing Board Cover and Pad - Concord Turquoise

Whitmor Deluxe Replacement Ironing Board Cover and Pad - Concord Turquoise

I got this as a replacement for an ironing board pad that wouldn't stay put when ironing. I wasn't sure if it would be the perfect fit or if it would be a nice, quality item, but I love it. It is elastic and stretches well to fit. It fits nice and snug once in place and has a great cushion. I love the color/pattern and could not be more happy with the item. I would definitely recommend.

This is a fine cover - it fits the board and is thick enough to do its job. I thought I had gotten a good deal until I went to Walmart and saw you can buy an entirely new ironing board with padded cover for only a couple bucks more. If you need it shipped to you, this is a good option, but in the future I will probably go back to Walmart for a $4 cover.

I LOVE this ironing board cover. It fits perfectly on a regular sized ironing board. The material is thick. The design and coloring is perfect! I'd buy it again.

Easy to put on and it won’t slip off on its own. Nice quality material. Pad and cover are one piece and seem thick enough. Someone else mentioned blue bleeding through with steaming - I steam ironed a lot on it as my pile mounted after my other iron broke - I didn’t experience any bleeding of colors.

This ironing board cover is very attractive but also thick and soft for easier ironing. It fit my board snugly and was easy to put on.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Give your ironing board a new look; scorch resistant cover and sewn-in protective pad
  • Tailored nose pocket design fits standard ironing boards
  • Heavy-duty stretch cord binding securely keeps cover in place
  • Cover only. Assembled dimensions: 15" x 54" inches
  • Beautiful appearance so you can iron your clothing in style
  • Cover has a thick protective, sewn-in fiber pad
  • Iron your clothes with confidence; scorch resistant cover
  • Whitmor's Service Guarantee - we stand by our products, if you have any problems, contact us for help
  • MORE STORAGE OPTIONS: To view more of our storage products visit our brand page amazon.com/whitmor

Description

Whitmor's Deluxe Ironing Board Covers & Pad are 100% Cotton, provide the perfect texture to support your ironing needs. The covers are removable and adjustable, using a stretch fit system, ranging from 13-15 Inch wide & 52-54 Inch long (standard ironing boards). Their "Scorch Coat" is resistant to stains and scorching. Whitmor is a 4th generation family-owned and operated business. Since 1946, Whitmor has been dedicated to bringing organization home by creating products that simplify everyday life. Ensuring that those products are built with integrity, value, and innovation is our commitment to you. And our promise is that we will always be here for you should you ever need us as we stand behind our product 100%. Whitmor customer service is available in English and Spanish Monday through Friday from 8am - 4:30pm CST. Call us and we will gladly assist you in your language. You may contact Whitmor toll-free at 1-888-944-8667 or via email at help@whitmor.com.



It was super easy to put on my board. It was at least twice the thinkness of the original pad that came with the board which disintegrated on me. I love this product. It met my expectations and more. A much better quality then the one I had on the board prior to this purchase.

No strings needed to secure in place.

Bequeathing this, my last ironing board cover, will be a toughie. It's PERFECT! The problem is who younger than I still irons? I thought I was the last person on earth, but this cover had great reviews -- all true! Throwing out the old one was a joy. Slipping this fully elasticized replacement over the snout of the board... wow! Who'd a-thunk something so simple could be so satisfying?

I had the oldest cover and pad in the U.S. It was a struggle to iron on it! I would iron on my bed!! Bad mistake!! I certainly picked the perfect cover and pad and it is beautiful and well padded. Perfect size too. I am so happy to have my ironing board back. Thank you!

Great product, well made, excellent fabric used to make this, it fit my Ironing board perfectly, went on in seconds, and made it look new again..Nice color selection. Arrived fast, GREAT value!! I'd buy it again if I ever need another one.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment