Sunday, July 21, 2019

PASCADO Brown leather tote bag genuine Vintage purse handbag with zipper top handle Womens

PASCADO Brown leather tote bag genuine Vintage purse handbag with zipper top handle Womens

PASCADO Brown leather tote bag genuine Vintage purse handbag with zipper top handle Womens

I wasn't sure what to expect, but have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of workmanship and the amount of room in this purse! The inside zippers are actually very large pockets; each is the size of the entire side of the purse, so it is like having 3 sections inside. This was very important to me, as I carry a lot of stuff when I travel. The outside pocket has a magnetic clasp that works very well. A purse like this made in the US would cost twice as much. No bad smell, no weird "natural" markings on the leather.

A bag Joanna Gaines would be proud to wear! Haha! Beautiful vintage inspired, worn leather look! I’ve been looking at Frye bags, but just can’t swallow the price! This bag will do very well!

This bag is beautiful! I can't believe I got this bag at a reasonable price! It is definitely hand crafted to perfection. When I first opened the box, the smell of leather drifted out. This is the real deal.This will be the bag I carry with me every day. It has room enough for getting things I normally carry, as well as a laptop.
I recommend these bags to everyone.

I was looking for an inexpensive leather tote bag to be used as a large purse/carry on/catch-all for travel. This is far beyond my expectations for the cost! I am very impressed with the natural quality of the leather and workmanship on the exterior of the bag. the color is a gorgeous rich brown and it appears like a vintage bag. The lining of the bag is extremely heavy duty, and attached directly to the leather seam allowances, which I think will make the lining more sturdy over time and gives more room in the bag overall, but looks a bit rough if that kind of thing is important to you. Two zippered pockets extend almost the full length and width of the bag, there is plenty of room here. The front flap pocket is perfect for phone, note pad, checkbook, book, etc. This is exactly what I was looking for, and I know I will use it for many years to come. Thank you Lauhit, for a quality product.

This is a beautiful bag! It is a classic, timeless piece. It is exactly as described and looks just like the picture. I'm sure I'll have this bag for years and years. I can't believe I got such a wonderful find for this price! So happy with this purshase. Came in two days.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Note: This item may vary in color from light Tan to Dark Tan or brown chocolate color becuase of natural color tanning which makes significant difference in shades of bag's colour. . This is classically designed, authentically styled, vintage look, hand crafted genuine long-lasting goat leather tote bag.
    The inner lining is made from sturdy durable canvas. Since it is being handmade, each bag is unique!
    Dimensions: Length - 15" (37 cm) Height - 13" (32 cm) Width only the bottom not the entire space - 4" (10 cm)
    Shoulder drop : 10" inches
    Features: - This leather handbag comes with 2 long handles to carry bag on the shoulder.
    1 big inner compartment to carry main goods with zippered security at the top. - 1 outer large pocket at the front of the bag with snap button.While reciveing the color may differ from the images shown (lighter-darker camel color to Chocolate / Dark Brown Color)
    Note : The Top opening of tote is 13 inch because of stitching of zipper walls. Please refer to Image no 4.



    Love the bag! Beautifully done. Love the 2 inside zippered pockets. Love the outside pocket! Very user friendly. Would buy it again! Smells wonderful too! 🙂

    This bag is amazing. I do wish there was a choice of lining colors, but wow, it is great!

    I really like this tote! It’s genuine leather. I wish I had ordered a little bit smaller so I could use it as a purse. Do you make a purse?? If so, please send me photos of them!

    I absolutely love this handbag. It is roomy, extremely well made and ALL leather. Handles and trim are all leather. Other I have gotten from other Leather companies are not all leather and the handles and trim deteriorate and the purse is ruined. This is extremely well made and I will have it for years. I can not recommend this product enough!

    I ordered the computer bag/briefcase first and fell in love. Had to have the Tote/Purse. The computer bag and tote have lots of room, and both have a classic old-world feel of extravagance and professionalism. Workmanship is out of this world. I would highly recommend. And for the record, someone in another review or Q&A said the product was Pleather. I beg to differ. This IS Leather.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment