Friday, July 5, 2019

Reading Glasses 5 Pairs Fashion Ladies Readers Spring Hinge with Pattern Print Eyeglasses for Women (5 Pack Blue, 0.5)

Reading Glasses 5 Pairs Fashion Ladies Readers Spring Hinge with Pattern Print Eyeglasses for Women (5 Pack Blue, 0.5)

Reading Glasses 5 Pairs Fashion Ladies Readers Spring Hinge with Pattern Print Eyeglasses for Women (5 Pack Blue, 0.5)

These are great, well-made, cute readers! They got here fast and there is a color to go with any outfit. They are good quality with no distortion and are very comfortable. I have a larger face so I was a little worried they might be snug but they are very comfortable. The measurements on the listing are accurate. Each pair comes with it's own soft case. They included a good size cleaning cloth as well. I highly recommend giving these a try, I don't think you will be disappointed. I'm a very happy camper!

They have a nice rigid frame. They don’t feel flimsy at all. I liked them so much, I ordered five more in another color! I keep them everywhere!

Great quality and great style. The arms even have a spring in them so they are comfortable with less of a chance to break. They also came individually bagged, with cases and a cleaning cloth. Will definitely order again when I manage to lose these. Ha!

This company is great with both the quality of their product and service. I received this shipment in record time. I took the chance on ordering two sets based on positive reviews and I am so glad I did. I am rough on reading glasses and it scratch the lens or break them. These readers are the best quality I have found to date and they also come with protective glass covers and cleaning cloths. It is not too often you find such great quality in both the company and the product but this company did both, so kudos to you for your outstanding customer service and product. I highly recommend this seller and their product. I will order from them again when necessary. Sure glad I did a double order because these should last me a long time now that I have protective covers for the glasses.

No more standing in the drug store, searching through a messy display rack looking for reading glasses in the right magnification. Just click on the right magnification and get what you want. In cool colors. And you get a whole set for a reasonable price. So, you could change them out to match your outfits. These are nice quality and come packaged nicely. The frustration of having your reading glasses break and having to hunt two stores for new ones is over.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Kerecsen 5 Pack Spring Hinge Frame Readers Reading Glasses for Men and Women
  • Value pack of 5 Women' Readers for the great price of 1! Great for home, office, or bedside use. Keep a pair at your desk, in your bag, and in your favorite reading spots.
  • Lightweight plastic frames and plastic lenses with durable spring hinge temples ensure a comfortable fit without uncomfortable pinching.
  • Classic shape fashion frame reading glasses updated with a fun and colorful design for a fresh look. Universal size fits most face shapes.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Kerdcsen 5-Pack Women Pattern Colored Frame Reading Glasses comes with a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee and 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects so try them risk-free today. We are confident that our product will meet or exceed your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our priority.

Description

Description:
100% brand new and high quality
Stylish ,light and comfortable
Don't give pressure to your nose while reading
Clear and stretch free lenses
They are also perfect gifts to your parents and the elderly
Glasses will not fall off when you lower your head, hanging over your neck
Quantity: 5 Pcs


Specification:
Material : PC Frame, AC Lens
Diopter available:+0.5/+0.75/+1.0/+1.25/+1.5/+1.75/+2.0/+2.25/+2.5/+2.75/+3.0/+3.5/+4.0/+4.5/+5.00/+6.00
Width of the forehead frame :13.5cm/ 5.31" (approx.)
Frame Height:2.7cm/ 1.06" (approx.)
Lens Width : 5.4cm/ 2.13" (approx.)
Leg Length :14.0cm/ 5.51" (approx.)
Color : Gray / Brown/ Red / Blue /Purple


Note:
Size for manual measurement, there may be a 0 to 1 cm error, belongs to the normal phenomenon.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!


Package includes:
5 x Reading Glasses



These glasses are very good quality. While there are a lot of fairly inexpensive reading glasses available, not all are quality. I just received these glasses today and I am impressed by the quality of the frame and glass. I am impressed. I will buy these in the future after I have lost all my pairs of glasses here and there.

GREAT product. So far, you've exceeded all other offers for like products. The quality is superb, the glasses are perfect and I'm about to re-order the same product for the SECOND time! Great glasses. Buying enough to replace all my 1.50 and 1.75s. This is by far, the BEST set of readers I've EVER ordered on Amazon! THANKS!

As I misplace, scratch or break my readers regularly, I don't invest much in them but still want something fun to wear. I ordered the multi-color pack on a lightning deal and I was more than pleased when I received the readers. They seem well-made, and come sealed in individual plastic bags to avoid scratching. Eyeglass cases are included, also.

After buying readers at low prices and having the hinge break within the first several weeks, I was starting to think that the only way to buy them was at a specialty shop. My husband suggested going the Amazon route first, and so I did. The glasses arrived just in time to replace a pair about to break. The 5 colors allow me to match what I’m wearing, the designs are pretty, and the frames seem sturdier than what I had been buying. So far, so good! My MD’s secretary asked where I had gotten them and was going to check out the website this weekend!

I''m very pleased with the fit and function of these glasses. I've got a larger-than-average head for a woman and have a hard time finding glasses that are large enough. This frame front is the perfect width (no squeezing) and the temples are long enough that they curve in the right place to hook over my ears properly. The bridge is also a good fit - I'd say on the narrow side, perfect for me. The lenses are very clear, I don't see any sags or distortions. And super cute- the 5-pack mix has red, blue, grey, pink, and brown. I enjoy having the variety of colors, the sides are a lovely mix of colors that coordinate beautifully with the solid-color front.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment