Friday, July 5, 2019

Lemonade Slushy Slime

Lemonade Slushy Slime

Lemonade Slushy Slime

I’m telling you now, if you haven’t ever felt slushy slime or you’ve tried to make it yourself and failed, YOU HAVE GOT TO FEEL THIS STUFF! This slime SMELLS AMAZING, FEELS AMAZING and is about the happiest I’ve ever felt playing with slime .

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for! The slime is very sticky but comes with a small package of borax. Follows directions and use just a few drops at a time! All it took was about 6-8 droplets of the solution and the slime was no longer sticky and kept its stretch.

The slime is amazing!!! Smells good and is sooo crunchy!!

My daughter is soooo happy with this slime!!! She loves all the attention to detail this slime has. Definitely stands out from other slimes.

The slime smelt really good, for a slushy slime I would expect more beads though. The slime itself was really thick and wasn’t too sticky. Happy with my order. I give it a 4/5


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Lemonade slushy is a clear slime base with slushy beads lemons slices and scented lemonade it is a semi crunchy slime dyed lemon yellow
    1-Lemonade Slushy 4oz
    1-Lemon Charm
    1-Care Pack
    All slimes are made with Borax



    Smells great, cute little lemon slices inside, my daughter is very happy with this purchase.

    I liked how the beads crunched when you squish it and the charms, also did you know ( hoshimi slimes ) your my FAVORITE never met a person that makes stuff so good!!!

    i give this a slime an overall 9/10.
    9/10 for the scent
    9/10 for the add ins
    9/10 for the texture
    9/10 for the quality
    this slime is so clear and fun i love it!

    I LOVE THIS SLIME 10/10!!!!!!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment