Tuesday, July 16, 2019

SB SOX Compression Foot Sleeves for Men & Women - Best Plantar Fasciitis Socks for Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief, Heel Pain, and Treatment for Everyday Use with Arch Support

SB SOX Compression Foot Sleeves for Men & Women - Best Plantar Fasciitis Socks for Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief, Heel Pain, and Treatment for Everyday Use with Arch Support

SB SOX Compression Foot Sleeves for Men & Women - Best Plantar Fasciitis Socks for Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief, Heel Pain, and Treatment for Everyday Use with Arch Support

I decided to purchase the SB SOX Compression Foot Sleeves during as a Cyber Monday Deal. OMG, I did not expect to receive what I would call "My Best Purchase of 2017!" After wearing the comp sleeves 1 night, I woke without foot pain for the first time in a long time. My feet haven't felt this good in a long time, even after injections for plantar fasciitis, as well as other treatments for this problem.

I purchased the pair based on the size chart and the fit was perfect. Most nights I just wear the sleeves alone and after a couple nights, I didn't know I had them on. However, on the nights I treat my dry heals with lots of Vaseline, I prefer to wear the sleeves over cotton footies and they are still very comfortable. I've found that if I wear a pair to bed, generally I do not need them during the day; however, if I know I'm going to be on my feet more than usual, I will wear a pair for 4-5 hours during the day and generally wear them under my socks so they don't show.

I was so pleased with the first pair that I purchased 6 additional pairs (6 because of the promotion at the time) so I always have a pair ready to wear. I'm so pleased with this purchase. I sincerely hope if you have plantar fasciitis you'll give these a try.

I love these socks! I’ve been suffering from plantar fasciitis for over 3 months now. Nothing seemed to work, stretching, medication nor rest. The moment I put on these socks, I felt relief the first day. I wear them each night before going to bed, and sometimes wear them throughout the day. Although my condition will heal with time, these socks makes the process so much more bearable. I will be ordering more. Thanks

I ordered these compression socks in grey, sizing it according to my shoe size. The color is exactly as pictured and they really are nice quality. They fit snug on my feet and have helped relieve heel pain from standing all day/working out. I ordered these for heel pain relief, for better circulation in my feet, which in turn should help with spider/varicose veins that I unfortunately have started to develop. The material is thin enough to wear under socks or with flip flops. Out of the box they had a slight chemical smell, so I hand-washed them before wearing.
Overall, the price is great, the quality is great, they were packaged really well, and the compression really does help with pain and circulation. I highly recommend.

I have become addicted to these ankle/heel compression socks by SB SOX! I've purchased 3 pair so far, and now I'm wearing them every day. They help to stabilize my weak ankles (I have never been able to stand on one foot! Can you?) and also reduce stabbing back-of-heel pains that developed suddenly after a trip.

I am the type of person who keeps trying one brand after another to try to find the "best", so I've bought many different types of compression socks. I like these the best because the compression (whatever level it is) is just right, neither too loose nor too tight. I wear 6-7.5 sandals or 8 W shoes with thick socks, and the Medium fit perfectly. I have wide flat feet, narrow heel area and fat calves. Since these are toeless, they don't cramp or overheat my wide feet. Since they are ankle length, the fat calf problem is avoided. These are perfect for me!

COUNTERFEIT CAUTION: there was another Amazon vendor who was using the SB SOX listing to sell a counterfeit version. As shown in my photo, the shorter sock is the true good SB SOX product. The longer sock is a counterfeit which, for a person with foot pain, is difficult to get on! I was distressed when I received the longer one, thinking that the company had changed its product. I emailed them, and Sam was awesome getting back to me immediately and explaining that the longer one was a counterfeit. Even the box it came in (photo) was a perfect counterfeit match! Unfortunately Amazon's system was automatically listing the counterfeit seller as the default seller (because of a 1 cent lower price), even when you just place a reorder purchase! After verifying that my first good sock was purchased with the seller listed as SB SOX but my reorder (the counterfeit long sock) was purchased from another seller, I returned the second. I placed another order by going to the "Other Sellers On Amazon" section and specifically selected SB SOX, and I received the great shorter ankle socks again! Happy me!

SB SOX Customer Service is so dedicated to keeping customers happy that they even offered to send me another pair free to replace the counterfeit version. I refused because I felt that it wasn't their fault. I was so incensed that a counterfeiter would steal the business from someone who had worked hard to develop a great product, sell the inferior knockoff to unsuspecting Amazon customers and that Amazon would allow it! Fortunately it appears that Amazon has resolved the problem as SB SOX is now listed as the only seller for this item. Hope they keep it that way! SB SOX is a great product and company! Way to go, Amazon!

I've tried several brands of compression sleeves to help with plantar facitis pain and these are by far the best! I used to wear a heavy plastic boot to bed to keep my foot straight and prevent my tendon from shrinking, but would wake during the night in a panic from the discomfort and weight of the boot, ripping it off. I've replaced the boot with these fantastic compression sleeves and now have peaceful nights sleep, and greatly reduced morning pain.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅ IMPROVE YOUR MOBILITY WITH THE FAST PAIN RELIEF YOU NEED - Our compression foot sleeves provide instant relief to your arch and heel through compression support that provides the maximum boost to your blood circulation. Better oxygen circulation helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery in ankle and feet, including your heel and arch. Why let yourself suffer any longer? Walk freely with our compression foot sleeves and perform physical activity pain free again!
  • ✅ #1 RECOMMENDED DESIGN - Our medical grade, FDA-registered compression foot sleeves are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. The targeted ribbing arch support provides unmatched comfort and pain relief for your feet. We carefully designed and manufactured our compression foot sleeves to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
  • ✅ THE BEST FIT AND COMFORT, IDEAL FOR DAILY WEAR - Available in 4 different sizes to ensure you receive the focused support that you need. Wear with sandals, shoes, boot with insoles, slippers, and under any socks. Designed with lightweight, durable, and breathable fabric - especially great if you are on your feet for long periods of time. The anti-odor and anti-static fabric stops the growth of bacteria and fungus, while wicking moisture/sweat away from your feet - keeping you dry!
  • ✅ GREAT INVESTMENT FOR YOUR FEET (GREAT GIFT IDEA TOO!) - We spend so much time on our feet yet tend to neglect our feet. Why settle for anything less than fast pain relief at a great value? And while you are at it, grab a few pairs for your family, friends, or loved ones as a gift that is functional and beneficial to their health! Also, a great gift to runners, athletes, fitness workouts, hiking, tennis, cycling, office workers, airplane travelers, or anyone on their feet all day!
  • ✅ PURCHASE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOU - For the best fit, we recommend that our customers do the following two steps prior to purchasing the foot sleeves: (1) measure their arch circumference and (2) then select their size using the 3rd image in our listing. This minimizes the incorrect size being ordered, especially since our foot sleeves are able to fit a wide range of foot sizes (arch circumferences) within our size chart. We have also provided shoe size as a general guide.

Description



I broke my ankle 7 1/2 months ago and still have a lot of swelling when I'm on my feet. These socks are perfect! I had purchased another brand several months ago, but was not happy with them. These provide just enough compression to make a big difference in keeping the swelling down and I'm able to wear my shoes without any discomfort.

I absolutely love these compression socks. I can now walk with very minimal heel pain. I can now run on the treadmill with no pain at all. These are the best find without having to wear my orthotics.

I work on my feet all night as a bar back at a club. I clock 6 miles during a 10 hour shift and developed plantar faciitis and by the time im done I can barely walk. I bought the SB Sox after the pair of cheap ones I bought from a well known big box store ripped as I was putting them on right before my shift. These things have saved my feet and my life. I have less pain in my feet and am able to keep up my pace throughout the night. These socks combined with a foot roller and your set. The fact that they extend down past the ball of your foot is a huge plus that i didn’t even realize until I first put them to the test. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY

These support socks are great for managing plantar fasciitis! Shipping was fast and on time, seller is reliable and product is exactly as advertised. First thing in the morning before I stand up, I roll the bottom of my foot on a rolling pin, then stretch it using a strap, and lastly, I pull on the support sock. There's virtually NO pain upon taking that first step! I wear a womens size 10 and the size medium works great. Highly recommend!

I waited a week to write a review because I wanted to make sure these socks really work. All I can say is THESE SOCKS ARE A MIRACLE!! I have severe PF (plantar faciatis) in my feet and I stand on my feet as a Teacher, majority of the day. These socks are AMAZING!! They took 90% of my pain in my feet away. I have never had anything work that well since I have had PF. My feet do not swell either. Thank you SB SOX for making an AWESOME product that really helps. If you have PF, you need to try these socks!! I will definitely be ordering several more pairs soon. I never leave home without these socks on!! Thank you!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment