Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Knife - Demon Trap 138

Knife - Demon Trap 138

Knife - Demon Trap 138

I ordered this knife for my husband for Christmas. It was much nicer than I expected. It's has a nice weight to it and even came in a carrying pouch/case. It also came very quickly which I appreciate! I'll definitely be buying more from this seller.

My wife bought this for me for our anniversary. It's beautiful and well made. Very high quality.

I got this as a gift for my friends husband. We are both supernatural (TV show) fans. He has told me, he gets many compliments on it. It works great and not too heavy. He carries ot everywhere with him. He doesnt use it for hunting (if that's what u were looking for), he just uses it for here and there things that need to be cut or sliced.

Heavy duty. Very good quality for the price

I love this knife so much. It's useful as I always need a knife on me at work, and it's beautiful.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Laser Engraved wooden pocket knife with built in seatbelt cutter and glass breaker.



    Awesome looking knife. A must have for a big fan of the show! Be careful though, as mine was very sharp.

    Seems like a sturdy pocket knife- probably isn’t the highest quality on the market but I got it more for the demon trap symbol than anything.

    Good quality, bought as a gift for my daughter who is a supernatural fan and she loves it!

    Got it for my father-in-law for Father's day. He loved it.

    Wonderful quality. My daughter loved getting this as one of her Christmas gifts.
    Fast shipping.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment