Saturday, July 27, 2019

[set of 2] The Original BenShot Bullet Rocks Glass with Real 0.308 Bullet Made in the USA

[set of 2] The Original BenShot Bullet Rocks Glass with Real 0.308 Bullet Made in the USA

[set of 2] The Original BenShot Bullet Rocks Glass with Real 0.308 Bullet Made in the USA

I bought this as a birthday present for my Dad who is gun lover and sharp-shooter! He thought these were the best things ever! He had never seen anything like it and they arrived before the estimated date and in perfect condition! For any gun-lovers, this is the PERFECT GIFT! You will not be disappointed!

Okay, before buying these my two biggest concern were regarding the bullet.
1) Would it eventually loosen up and fall out.
2) Would it be uncomfortable holding the glass with the bullet protruding out of the side.

I am happy to say that I love these glasses, the bullet is firm, it does not wiggle, or twist, and I don't think I could pull it out if I tried. Also the placement of the bullet is such that it naturally fits between your index and middle finger, and actually feels good and supports the glass in your hand. I am glad that I finally bit the bullet, and purchased these rock glasses, very nice!

I ordered these glasses for a birthday gift.

They were made of a quality glass, had a good weight to them, and were put together nicely. I saw no flaws. The person I got them for told me "now I'm going to have to clear off the table to display them!" and did just that within minutes of getting home that night. Then sent me a picture. He loves them.

These are fantastic.. ordering more as gifts and a set for myself! They come with their own box or if you go on their site - can get them as a set of 2 or 4 with a all-in-one box :) Very beautiful craftsmanship and quality!

Purchased for a gift. He absolutely loved the glasses and said they were the perfect shape for drinking he's picky on the style of his glasses and he was very happy with the gift.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    #bulletproof rocks glass from the father and son team at BenShot.
    Each rocks glass is hand-sculpted to create a unique drinking masterpiece.

    • 100% MADE in the USA
    • Set of 2 - 11oz rocks glass made from high-quality glass
    • Real Lead-free 0.308 caliber bullet
    • Glasses come individually packaged (packaging is also made in the USA)
    No gunpowder and no lead, safe to use to drink.



    Very pleased with the quality and the weight of the glass. My son-in-law is in law enforcement and is very good to me so I have decided to make him a man cave! Will be purchasing more for sure for him and others as gifts. Pricey.... but uniqueness and quality is hard to come by....this is a cool item for the gentlemen who hunt and enjoy a cocktail of the evening around the fire.

    These glasses are amazing and the company BenShot is absolutely fabulous to deal with. You can even shop through them directly to access additional similar items and even have them etched (for free!) with a name and badge number if buying them for law enforcement.

    I bought this pair of glasses for my husband for Christmas to go with some fancy whisky. He was absolutely thrilled - in his words "these are so damn cool!". The glasses are very high quality and easy to use and clean by hand. He showed all his buddies who were so envious! I would absolutely order from this company again!

    The quality of these glasses is wonderful and when I had a slight issue that I contacted BenShot about, their lightning fast service and effort to correct the problem was second to none! I am very happy with this product and this company, highly recommended.

    I mean, is there anything manlier than drinking bourbon out of glass that has a bullet in it?! Haha but on a serious note- bought this for my husband as part of a gift and he LOVED it! They are incredibly well made and they are just so unique and original, they look even better in person.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment