Friday, July 26, 2019

Milliard Memory Foam Pack N ' Play Mattress

Milliard Memory Foam Pack N ' Play Mattress

Milliard Memory Foam Pack N ' Play Mattress

Bought this memory foam mattress pad for my 4 month old son and its the BEST. Fits perfect in his Graco Pack N Play. My son loves it and sleeps very comfortable through out the night/ nap time. The memory foam is soft but not too soft for a baby if rolled over he/she face wont sinks in the memory foam, that was my concern when reading the reviews. I wanted it to be solid and safe for my son. The whole mattress has ventilation holes so its breathable. Highly recommend this product for your little one and the price!!!! cant go wrong

I would have initially given this product 5 stars but after my son wet through his diaper and I had to spot wash the mattress, I’m giving it a generous 3 stars. The mattress is so fragile that it developed tears after spot washing. Very disappointed because it is quite comfortable. We did buy a waterproof mattress pad but it is so constricting that it compresses the corners of the mattress, hence why I took it off.

UPDATE September 12, 2018
The company reached out to me and graciously offered me a refund or to send me a new mattress. That is the kind of customer service that I really value. I have given a them 5 stars to reflect my experience.

Ok first of all, I did a TON of research to try and find exactly what I was looking for. I didn't realize how many different sizes there are for pack n plays and I did not want there to be any gaps. I was to the point where I was just going to cut one out of a twin topper so it was the right size, then I found this!
I have a Baby Trend Pack n Play and this topper fits perfectly! It matched my measurements where a lot of mattresses didn't. I will be using this in place of a mattress for my baby.
The thickness is just right and perfectly dense. People complain about the smell but I know how memory foam smells and it goes away soon enough. I also love that it claims to be hypoallergenic. Added bonus. Let's face it, you just never know these days.
Even came with the carry strap!

I love this! Pack n plays are SO hard and uncomfortable! Babies are humans, too! I am so glad she is sleeping soundly now, doesn't even wake up at night now. I only gave this 4 star because it is a bit on the soft side, definitely not safe for any baby that can't EASILY roll to both sides, lift head high, if you ever see your baby tire to the point of not being able to still lift their head, wait to purchase this. My baby is 6 months and very strong so no worries. Also it does smell a bit chemically but it's short lived and a good sheet wash it pretty much goes away.

So far it seems nice, it expanded almost immediately and the "new foam mattress" smell is really minimal. Its extremely cushy and bounces back immediately. We got Jersey sheets for it, and it seems like it'll be perfect and comfy for my little man. I will admit that I wish it hadn't cost quite so much, but as any of you with little people know, I'd pay whatever to help him get more sleep so I can get more sleep. It fits perfectly in a standard pack and play with no gaps. I'll update if it wears poorly or gives us any problems.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Give your child a better night's sleep - designed just like the memory foam toppers on adult beds to provide the soft contouring comfort that relieves your little's one's body, reduces tossing and turning, and ensures a more restful and less interrupted sleep.
  • Complementary cover - features a hypoallergenic cover that's removable and washable so you never have to worry about accidents and keeping your topper clean.
  • Highest quality foam - constructed of 2-inch-thick, luxurious, 100% memory foam with a premium 2.5 lb. density so that it will last for years without losing shape. Milliard Memory Foam is CertiPUR-US certified for your child's safety and is ventilated for optimal cooling relief.
  • Travel savvy - features a unique Roll-N-Carry feature for maximum ease when traveling with it or storing.
  • Safety Info - soft topper is not intended for babies. Consult with physician for safety recommendations. Topper Measures 26"x38"x2" to fit a standard pack'nplay/playard. Soft mattress is not intended for infants and babies.

Description

Memory Foam Pack 'N Play Topper



19 month old slept all through the night while on vacation. We put this in our graco pack n play and it fits perfectly. Previously I had been unable to find mattresses comfortable enough and our daughter was never able to sleep well away from home. This is comfortable, convenient, and a life saver. We let it sit out for several days to let it sit out as there is a slight odor initially. Love this and will be buying another one for our second baby.

Perfect fit in our Graco Pack ‘n Play! The foam topper has been really helpful transitioning our little guy to his own sleeping area. Usually he falls asleep after each bottle and we can transition him from our arms to our Sleep Number bed very easily. However, he knows exactly when we’re trying to set him down anywhere else and will immediately wake up! This foam topper has been so helpful because his body feels like we’re setting him down on our more comfortable bed!

I am using it on an Ingenuity play yard. As others have said, it is pretty soft, and I was a bit worried about my 4 month old on it. However, using a fitted sheet on it firms it up enough that it actually feels similar to the mattress in his “real” crib. If you put a sheet on the foam mattress alone , the foam will scrunch up to be too small and leave large gaps - however, if you put the sheet over BOTH the foam mattress and the hard mattress it came with, it works perfectly! My baby sleeps so much better with this mattress!!
EDIT: the foam mattress is the correct size ONLY when the play yard mattress is at the top position (infant bed). When the mattress is moved to the bottom of the play yard for older babies, there is a sizable gap - about 1-2 inches on all sides. So unfortunately, the mattress is not safe for the Ingenuity play yard once you lower the bed position.

We're going to be travelling soon and I just didn't think that our little one would be comfortable on the pack n play mattress, now that she's used to her crib. She's almost a year old now. I was looking for either a replacement mattress or a topper that would be thick enough to be comfortable, but I was concerned that most of the dimensions didn't stack up exactly to the size of our Graco Janey pack n play. I'm extremely happy to say this mattress fit perfectly, corner to corner! When it arrived I unpacked it and layed it out flat so that it would go to it's normal shape. I am really glad that it actually didn't have any distinct odor that I could tell of at least. It seems to be made quite well, and the thickness will be just enough to keep my little one comfortable on our trip. I like that you can roll it up and it comes with a little belt to wrap around it to carry. Overall so far I am very pleased with this!

Do not hesitate. I hesitated because I didn't want a plastic and firm mattress topper for my baby. We live in a small condo and he refuses to sleep in his alma mini crib. I switched it out for a pack and play. I hated the firm mattress and I bought quilted sheets at first. Then I saw the mattress topper on Amazon and I bought it based on the excellent reviews. When I received the topper, I expected a strong scent due to what customers stated in their reviews. No scent here and my son hasn't slept better. Buy it...your little pea will thank you.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment