Saturday, July 20, 2019

Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum with Lift-Away, Zero-M Anti-Hair Wrap Technology, Anti-Allergen + HEPA Filter and Swivel Steering (ZU561), Red Peony

Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum with Lift-Away, Zero-M Anti-Hair Wrap Technology, Anti-Allergen + HEPA Filter and Swivel Steering (ZU561), Red Peony

Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum with Lift-Away, Zero-M Anti-Hair Wrap Technology, Anti-Allergen + HEPA Filter and Swivel Steering (ZU561), Red Peony

Updated: I will say that even though the hair does get wrapped around the brush it also seems to get a lot off the floor and a majority of it seems to eventually work it's way into the top of the canister. Added new photos.

I paid extra for this because of the anti-hair wrap technology. The manual said that hair would unwrap with extended use so I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt. However, hair definitely gets wrapped around the roll, and it doesn’t seem to clear on its own. I will say that it doesn’t seems to wrap as tightly around the roll as a standard vacuum so if you stay on top of cleaning it off, the roll can stay pretty clean. The vacuum itself is really good. I used it after my Dyson , and it picked up dirt that it had missed. Overall I am pleased with the cleaning it provides; I just feel a little mislead by the claim that hair would not get wrapped around the roll which led me to pay extra for this particular vacuum.

I love Shark vacuums. It seems they are always at the cutting edge of cleaning products. I got this for my 84 year old Mom who has a larger named brand vacuum but it’s now too cumbersome for her to use.

Enter this beauty! I think she vacuumed 3 times the first week she started using this. This is a nice vacuum for seniors. The cord is not too long, which was something that gave me pause at first and the decided it was a good thing! There is a little less cord to get tangled up.

The canister is easy to empty and the hose and tools are super easy to use. This vacuum really shines when you use it on upholstery-I have a white dog and his fine hair is hard to vacuum up. This Shark gets it all up off the couch with ease.
The attachments are great for staircases as well.

The size and weight make this a super comfortable vacuum to use. The suction is great and it has two settings. One setting is for hardwood and the other is for carpet. Each work equally great.

Though this is a smaller vacuum, it works like a champ. The filter is easy to clean and all in all this makes vacuuming and cleaning a little more tolerable!

Had to buy a vacuum for the first time in a number of years. And while I loved my Electrolux, this overall is a good buy for the price. The price by the way is half of my Electrolux cost. What I like best is it is relatively light weight but still cleans well. Not as young as I used to be so weight and size are important to me. And I always used to stay away from bagless vacuums because of the mess in emptying the canister. This canister empties easily in a way you can get it in a grocery store plastic bag, tie it up and dispose of it.

I've used several canister and upright vacuums over the years. When you maintain a household for 40 years, you use up a few of them. LOL

The Shark is by far my favorite of all the vacuums I've used. The rotator feature makes it easy to turn it into tight spaces or straight areas like furniture and walls. The container means you don't have to buy (or run out of) bags. The power cord is longer than most uprights I've used. It has plenty of accessories for all the cleaning jobs you'll need.

This model has an interesting feature in that the "off/on" switch also toggles hard floor or carpet modes. A slide control takes a bit of power off if you are on a carpet that's difficult to vacuum due to nap.

To me, it feels very light to use, and is easier to take the canister off than an earlier model I owned.

Highly recommended.

Have bought Shark vacuums for many years and they last forever. Bought this one as needed lighter weight for myself and 91 yo Dad. He loves it too. Have 2 long hair dogs that shed constantly. Can't believe we now have vac where you don't spend hours untagling dog hair from roller brushes. Thanks Shark!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The vacuum that deep-cleans now cleans itself The Zero-M self-cleaning brushroll delivers nonstop hair removal
  • Use as an upright vacuum for powerful floor and carpet cleaning Or for more portability, detach the canister to go into Lift-Away mode to easily clean above-floor areas like furniture and stairs
  • Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA filter traps dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner
  • Swivel steering provides effortless maneuverability for cleaning hard-to-reach areas; Cord length: 25-30 feet

Description

The next-generation Shark Navigator lightweight upright vacuum includes the Zero-M self-cleaning brushroll to deliver nonstop hair removal. Its lightweight design and Lift-Away technology make it easy to clean stairs, furniture, and other above-floor areas. Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology traps dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner. Swivel Steering provides effortless maneuverability on both floors and carpets, allowing for seamless debris pickup in hard-to-reach areas.



Great vacuum. Well-made, good suction, and the dust collector is easy to clean. The cord is decent length also. Recommended.

Wow!!! This vacuum cleaner is JUST what I needed! Having a yellow lab inside can get messy! I needed something that would pick up ALL of his hair!! This vacuum does the job!! Here’s a picture of JUST the living room rug(8x10) and the container is almost full!!! Wow! I’m in love with this vacuum cleaner!

I like a lot of features with this one. My last Shark had a longer cord, which was nice. This one have a slightly shorter cord is my least favorite thing on this model. Other than that, it picks up good, easy to maneuver, and really easy to clean. So I'm happy :)

I love this vacuum. I have 3 pets and one is a really big shedder. I vacuum a lot. It works really well. The only thing I noticed I would correct is the pet hair sometimes gathers on the front small cushion and so every now and then, I have to run it on carpet to clear it off.
That would not keep me from purchasing it again.

Love this vacuum! We had a Dyson animal from about 10 years ago, and we did a comparison between the two. This one kicked the crap out of the Dyson. I’m so please with it. It makes vacuuming fun and I don’t get upset when my toddlers make a mess because it’s an excuse to pull out the new vacuum! Love the anti-hair wrap feature too!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment