Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Simple Houseware Over-The-Door/Wall-Mount Ironing Board Holder

Simple Houseware Over-The-Door/Wall-Mount Ironing Board Holder

Simple Houseware Over-The-Door/Wall-Mount Ironing Board Holder

I am “tidying up” and needed a place for my iron, ironing board and accessories. It was easy to assemble with a Phillips head screwdriver...less than 10 minutes. My Y leg ironing board fits perfect as does my iron, water bottle and there is room for starch as well. If you slam the door it wobbles but for the price...don’t slam the door. I’m very pleased. I paired it with a padded ironing board cover than I also bought from Amazon.

My iron has a split base/heel so I needed a holder that allowed the handle to support the iron. And I wanted to include the spray bottle and starch in the holder. And viola! This does it all. I've never seen one that included space for all 3 and my iron's special needs! I iron all the time now, using the ironing board rather than the bed because it's so convenient.

Purchased this product to free up the side of my fridge where I was originally storing my ironing board. I now have it draping over my hallway closet door and I love the look of it. The bin space is huge enough for my iron and now I don't have to worry about folding up my iron cords. (I don't have a retractable iron cord) I can now just nicely tuck away the cords to the side of the iron without causing some type of damage to the cords that would normally lead to a shortage, great product would recommended.

I was iffy on getting this b/c I wasn’t sure if my ironing board was going to be too long but it fit wonderfully over my door. I love it. I have my Rowenta iron, starch and defuzzer in the basket behind mt closet door and not taking up valuable room.

I like this so much better than my last holder for my ironl. This one is strong and durable and doesn't bend easily like the last one.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Great organizer for your iron, ironing board, water mister, fabric sprays, starch, wrinkle releaser and stain sticks.
  • Great use of limited space in laundry / utility room or hang over the door. The over the Door hooks fit regular door up to 1-3/4" thick.
  • Support BOTH Over the Door and Wall-Mounted hanging methods. Hardwares screws are included.
  • Sturdy construction with elegant chrome finish
  • Over the Door Dimension: 20.2"H x 12.5"W x 5.5"D; Wall Mount Dimension: 11.75"H x 12.5"W x 5.5"D

Description

SimpleHouseware Over the Door / Wall Mount Ironing Board Holder



I have a “Y” leg ironing board. Had to hang it upside down because the hooks were too wide for the legs. So it’s a little awkward but it works.

Very simple to install over the door. I'm happy not to have to fuss around with the ironing board and iron taking up space in my laundry room. Now it's just behind the door. I used some felt pads from the Dollar store to protect the door - perhaps those could be included? No sound or banging using these pads. I think this is a good buy. Recommend.

Does the job; keeps my ironing supplies organized; my only complaint is that on the door I want it on, I cannot shut the door with this on it, so I had to put it on another door—I assume this is probably a problem with my door, but still disappointing.

I am very impressed with this product. I had purchased another brand and my iron would not fit in the basket. This one was very easy to put together and the iron fit perfectly with room to spare for other products. Recommend it.

The over the door ironing board holder and basket is just what is pictured. It's very sturdy and can basically hold any type of ironing board. The basket holds my large sized iron and there is room for spay bottle and spray starch. I am very happy with this product and it had a great price. I would have given 5 stars for assembly but the screws are small and I kept dropping the little screws . When trying to add the door hangers. But other then that it is perfect.
I would recommend to anyone

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment