Thursday, July 4, 2019

Strong Silver Military Service Combat Rosary

Strong Silver Military Service Combat Rosary

Strong Silver Military Service Combat Rosary

Some 30 years ago, I met a chaplain who had a real WWI era combat rosary. Since then, I wanted one but real ones cost insane amounts of money - if they are actually even really authentic (there are a lot of fakes on Etsy and Ebay).

I was stoked when I learned that a company was using the same techniques and design of the authentic rosaries. And I love it.

As a former grunt doc, infantryman, historian, and devout Catholic, this is a rosary that gives me great joy.

An unqualified two thumbs up!

My sister showed me her copy of the WWI Battle Beads a few months ago and I have been thinking about how much I liked them so decided to search online to find one that closely resembled them. I gave this one a shot and I am extremely happy. I bought 4, one for me and 3 for co-workers who are strong Catholics presented the Battle Beads to them today and everyone of them loved it.

I bought these for my car as I know they will last a long time compared to the delicate one I had been using.

Not only the rosary is well made, it comes inside of a tin case which is inside a leather like case, may be real leather or just material that resembles but it is a great touch. If you want battle beads and can live it a replica then these would be a good choice.

Initially I thought this was too light weight. I honestly expected it to be heavier. That being said this this in Awesome Its almost indestructible. I loop this through my belt and wear it on the outside of my pockets. I work in construction and have no issues with this Rosary breaking.

I’m female and never served in the military. But I was looking for an attractive rosary that will be sturdy. I have broken cord and chain rosaries throughout the house. My rosary came today and I’m very pleased. I never saw a crucifix like it. The Sacred Heart is in the center on the back of the crucifix. It says “Father forgive them” and “Behold this Heart which has so loved men” on either side of the Sacred Heart.

Thank you, my rosary was delivered days before I was expecting it. I must say the rosary has a nice weight and quite a beautiful crucifix. I've recommended your website to friends and have spread the word on the 54 day novenas many of us warriors for Christ are participating in.
Peace,
Joyce


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    WWI Battle Beads Combat Rosary from Rugged Rosaries

    These strong, durable, pull chain rosaries have several features that set them apart:

    - Historical 1916 WWI Service Combat Rosary handmade in our studio in California.
    - Our Father beads are slightly larger to aid your meditative prayer.
    - Stainless Steel Beads with no plating that can wear off.
    - Stainless steel is non-allergenic, stronger than brass, and non-corrosive.
    - Beautiful Miraculous Centerpiece and Traditional Pardon Crucifix imported from Italy.
    - Strong double split ring connectors that don't pull apart.
    - Includes a very functional pocket-sized tin for extra protection or storage.
    - We ship extremely fast, often within hours of your order!
    - Check out the 5-star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews for our WWI Battle Beads!

    This compact all metal rosary is rugged, functional, and portable. It has a meaningful history, as it is a replica of the service combat rosaries issued by the government to soldiers, sailors, and flying aces during WWI and WWII. Now with slightly larger Our Father beads, the WWI Battle Beads rosaries are the closest replica available to the vintage antique service combat rosaries from 1916!

    These rosaries are quite strong, do not tangle, are small and portable, and very easy to carry in your pocket. The chains are Stainless Steel which do not rust, are non-allergenic, and non-corrosive. These beads are silver color throughout the metal so will remain looking great even with extensive handling.

    At 21" long, they can be worn. This style has a quality Miraculous Centerpiece and Italian Pardon Crucifix.

    Thank you and God Bless.

    We are a supporting partner of Saint Paul Street Evangelization and other mission and Catholic charitable works.

    WWI Battle Beads is a reg. trademark Reg. No. 5,445,339.

    Rugged Rosaries is a reg. trademark Reg. No. 4,779,215.

    Cordbands LLC copyright 2019



    This is the nicest Rosary that I have ever seen. It's very comfortable and never gets tangled. It's perfect! I will definitely purchase from this company again! It came in a twist top silver container to protect it. It also came with a leather zip pouch, a finger Rosary, and cards. It is a nice size that fits nicely in a pocket, purse or bag.

    I got this because my good rosary broke and I lost part of it. Needed something I could take out on a hike without worrying about it falling apart. This one looks like it will do the job. Very beautiful, too. Oh, and being an Army veteran, the history behind this design is special to me.

    I just received this rosary and am very happy with it. I had a similar WW1 rosary that I bought three years ago, but it eventually oxidized or had the finish wear off and started to look yellow. I wear my rosary around my neck, so I guess that 3 years is a good run. This rosary is similar but looks to be of higher quality. It is said to be true stainless steel, so I hope it will not degrade like the other one. But things are things and as long as they last a few years I can't complain. This rosary is very nice looking and it was pleasure to get it back into my hands after the other one broke.

    Have ordered many beautiful rosary's this is my favorite , WWII rosary made for the soldiers so it's tough- my mother had a rosary like this she got from the Army, this is like hers. Thank you

    This is the 2nd Rugged Rosary I've purchased. This one is for my disabled daughter and she absolutely loves it. It replaced an old rosary she got many years ago when she was confirmed. The Rosaries you get from Rugged Rosary are worth every penny and more. They are wonderful people that take great pride in making a replica of the Rosary carried by soldiers and sailors in WWI. I was a US Navy Medical Corpsman during the Vietnam War and the one that I own from Rugged Rosaries has special meaning to me. So much so that I've ordered an additional one for myself.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment