Thursday, July 4, 2019

Biotrue Contact Lens Solution for Soft Contact Lenses, Multi-Purpose, 10 oz

Biotrue Contact Lens Solution for Soft Contact Lenses, Multi-Purpose, 10 oz

Biotrue Contact Lens Solution for Soft Contact Lenses, Multi-Purpose, 10 oz

This is the holy grail of contact solutions for me. I've been wearing contacts since I was in the 7th grade. (I'm 29- and holding- now haha) I've tried tons of different brands. None of them ever really worked all day. I would joke that my contacts had an expiration time. By 7-8 pm, I was desperately wanting to take them out. Insert Bio True. This stuff is amazing. My contacts never get dry, my eyes never get red, and I can wear them all day without discomfort. I HIGHLY recommend this solution to my fellow contact wearers.

Several years ago, I had tried to save money by getting the store brand of Renu. In the year I tried that, I had 2 eye infections. I asked my sister if she had ever used the store brands for her contacts and she informed me that eye solution is no place to save money. I listened to my big sis and started using this. Since I have used this, about 5 years ago, not one problem! I now try to save money in other ways, not with my eyes!

I’ve been a contact lense wearer for 19 years and have tried every solution out there. This is my favorite because it helps with my dry eye. It really moisturizes my lenses and I feel a difference in being able to wear my contacts much longer without irritation, whereas with other brands I feel dry eye by the end of the workday. I don’t have that problem, ever, when I use this brand.

I suffer from clinical dry eye and my eye doctor prescribed prescription lens solution additives for years in order for me to continue wearing tri-phase contacts lens so they could breathe. Even with, I'd have to continue to add artificial tear products to my eyes several times a day and was facing tear duct surgery to combat the terrible dry eye. Finally she gave me samples of Biotrue and my eyes finally responded!! Gone were the gritty, itchy burning eyes after two hours tops of having my lenses in. No more swelling after taking my lenses out. No more chelazian cysts. My eyes are back to relative normal! I am so pleased with Biotrue and how soft they keep my lenses. I barely feel them in my eyes. If you've had difficulty in the past with severe dry eye or are on the verge of giving up lenses, try this product before doing so. You can ask your doctor for samples first! I've been using it two years now and am so happy!

I've tried some of the "best" contact solutions but honestly this one is wayyyy better. It doesn't burn your eyes and it keeps your contacts and eyes moisturized for so long. Its also safe to put directly into your eyes which is a big plus if you have dry eyes like me. I also love that it always come with a contract case and coupon no matter what size bottle you get!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Biotrue multi-purpose contact lens solution is the only solution that works like your eyes with the same lubricant they have naturally and the same pH as healthy tears
  • Biotrue solution hydrates your contact lenses by utilizing the lubricant your eyes have naturally to give you up to 20 hours* of moisture
  • Biotrue contact lens solution combines a dual disinfection system and pH equal to healthy tears to help provide excellent disinfection for your contact lenses
  • Biotrue contact lens solution helps make wearing contact lenses comfortable all day
  • 9 out of 10 people are satisfied with Biotrue. Try Biotrue solution Today. Feel the Difference

Description

Biotrue soft contact lens solution is inspired by your eyes and keeps your contact lenses moist for up to 20 hours. Biotrue solution utilizes the lubricant eye's have naturally, hyaluronan (HA). Even up to 20 hours, hyaluronan remains on the contact lenses. Biotrue contact lens solution combines a dual disinfection system and PH equal to healthy tears to help provide excellent disinfection for your contact lenses. Biotrue dissolves protein build-up for clear, clean contact lenses when used daily. Biotrue contact lens solution conditions, cleans, removes protein, disinfects, rinses and stores soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Based on laboratory study.



This works great to clean my lenses. It’s viscous so is easy to use in the palm of my hands. Best part is the lid—can be opened and closed with one hand. Very helpful when juggling contacts.

BioTrue is the only contact solution that my son will use. Although it can be a little more expensive than some, it is worth the price. It definitely beats buying a cheap bottle, only to throw it away after a few uses! With BioTrue, he is able to wear his contacts all day without any rewetting solution and still have them feel fresh at the end of the day.

I bought this as a sample with credit for purchase of the bigger size. This is the perfect size to travel with. One of these bottles usually last me about 10 days. I use dailies, but I like to clean my contacts before placing them on my eyes. I've been wearing contacts since I was 15, and I really like this contact lens solution. Definitely recommend if you can buy the sample and get credit for future purchases.

This product is great for cleaning my contact lenses. I’m a new user and was given one by my eye doctor as a sample. It is clear, clean, yet with a viscous texture that sticks to the lens quite well. As a newbie, I used it up very quickly, but found a larger bottle in Amazon for a good price. I saw this one too and am using it for travel.

I have pretty bad astigmatism and dry eyes and although this is a bit more expensive than other brands, it works best for me in terms of any irritability/dryness associated with contact lens wear.

However, I just opened the box and the contact case was broken. I have a couple extra ones so not a big deal, but still annoying.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment