Saturday, July 20, 2019

Ultra Glow in the Dark Stars; 200 Count w/ Bonus Moon

Ultra Glow in the Dark Stars; 200 Count w/ Bonus Moon

Ultra Glow in the Dark Stars; 200 Count w/ Bonus Moon

I wasn’t going to write a review but after recieving an email on how people are complaining that they don’t glow and leaving the company to explain how they work I felt compelled. You obviously have to expose these to some kind of light source in order to charge them, if you are leaving a negative review because you didn’t know that then that’s pretty ignorant. They work awesome and I would buy them again, my daughter loves looking up from her crib and seeing the stars.

They are plastic glow in the dark stars. It comes with sticky putty to tack them to your ceiling. Very apartment friendly because they come right back off.

They glow just fine. I don't have a lot of light in the bedroom, so they don't get super charged, but still manage to glow when all the lights are out. Love them.

They are smaller than I expected, but once they are up and glowing, they appear larger.
I was so glad I purchased these. Our grand-daughter usually doesn't want to go to bed but we shine the light on them while we give her a bath so they glow brightly at bedtime. She loves them. Grampa spelled her name out with them in one area of the ceiling, which makes it even more special. Easy to apply and they stay up. Great purchase.

After reading all of the negative reviews I was a little hesitant to buy them but I did anyway. I'm glad I did! They do take a little while (15 min or so) to charge up with the normal led light fixture in the room but once charged up they literally glow all night... I was amazed and completely satisfied. There's more than enough putty for all the stars and none have fallen off yet. I've only had them for a couple of weeks but am happy with this purchase. Recommended without question.

I love these. I was looking to brighten up a room at night and they worked perfectly! It only takes a small amount of the included putty to put them up and they stick very well. I've had non fall from the ceiling or walls. I had to reposition some of them because I didn't like where I put them originally and there were no marks left on the walls or ceiling which was great. With 200 stars (2 different sizes included) and a crescent moon it's easily enough to brighten up 1 room or there is enough you could split them up into 2 rooms and still have plenty. They are bright once you charge them with light and the glowing effect lasts a good long time. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase this kind of item.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Wall Stars, Kids Room Decor, Ceiling Stars, Girls Or Boys Room Decor, Stars for Ceiling, Stars for Wall, Star Wall Decor
  • Room Decorations Kids, Kids Room Decorations, Room Decorations for Kids, Room Decor For Kids, Kids Room Décor
  • 200 Stars / 3 sizes / 1 Bonus Glowing Moon
  • Extra Bright Fluorescent Stars Plus Glowing Moon; Wall Stickers for Boys; Girls Room Decor Boys Room Decor! Boys Girls Room Decorations; Star Ceiling Decoration; Boys girls Room Wall Decor; Kids Room Decor; Kids Room Wall Decor; Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Kids; Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Boys; Glow Star Decals; Glow Wall Decals; Glowing Room Decor; Ceiling Light Stars; Bedroom Stars; Stars Bedroom

Description

*200 Stars In Each Box, PLUS 1 Bonus Glowing Moon *Comes With Enough Reusable Adhesive Putty for all 200 Stars - and Even your Bonus Moon! (A word about Putty - Our adhesive putty not only gives you the freedom to reposition your stars with the confidence that they will stick again, but has been tested to be safe for all wall/ceiling surfaces - even over time. Other manufacturers use the less expensive double-sided foam tape, which loses it's adhesion properties after one application AND has been known to leave behind a messy, dried mixture of foam tape/dried glue that is extremely frustrating to remove. Bottom line is OUR putty is safe, Reusable and worry-free! *Powered By Our Exclusive Trademarked ILLUMAGLOW2.0 - LIFETIME GLOW GUARANTEE *100% Money Back Guarantee *Constellation Chart Included So You Can Replicate Your Favorite Star Patterns Our #1 Best Selling on Amazon Glow in the Dark Stars have outsold All others in the Market. 200 Glow in the Dark Stars and One Bonus Moon Per Order. Stick Them On Your Ceiling or On the Walls. Kids Will Love the Natural Light These Glow Stars Give Off. Great Party Favors! One Kit Make Dozens or Birthday Party Favors! Give The Birthday Girl or Boy the Bonus Glow in the Dark Moon! Extra Bright Fluorescent Stars Plus Glowing Moon; Wall Stickers for Boys; Girls Room Decor Boys Room Decor Boys Girls Room Decorations; Star Ceiling Decoration; Boys girls Room Wall Decor; Kids Room Wall Decor; Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Kids; Christmas Stocking Stuffers; Glow Star Decals; Glow Wall Decals; Glowing Room Decor; Ceiling Light Stars; Bedroom Stars; Stars Bedroom IMPORTANT GLOW TIPS - Stars require bright room lighting to achieve maximum performance and should be *Charged-up* for up to 1 hour prior to each use. Make sure your room light is at least 75-100 watts if using a standard incandescent bulb. If using an LED/CFL bulb - 1500 lumens output or higher works best.



I am a Music Teacher who has been using this product for over 42 years. I have rewarded my Elementary Music students with a StAr Certificate with one of the Glow in the Dark stars attached. The have to meet 5 criteria to win this award, which culminates in the Holiday concert in December. Many of my "now-grown-adults" have told me how their childhood bedrooms were decorated with these stars until they left home. The certificate read: I was a star, not long ago. I got this star so you would know. It takes bright light and then it glows. Just wait and watch me while I grow. With work and patience I'll do fine and someday soon you see me shine, your future Superstar!

We purchased these to add to sensory bottles. They are bright when properly "charged" and give off a beautiful glow. They are durable and the ones that didn't make it into the bottles have held up well to wear and tear from the kids. They're not going to hold up to constant abuse, and you could break one, but they're intended for the wall, so we didn't expect that. They're made of a thick (approximately 1/8th of an inch), plastic-like material that bends little. All in all, happy with this purchase, would buy again and recommend to others.

My baby really loves these, we didn’t used them all because the amount of starts in the case is huge, but we were able to completely cover the ceiling. The best part of this is seeing my baby reaction every time we turn off the lights, she absolutely loves it.

I purchased these stars for my boy's room for Christmas. I am absolutely happy with the quality of the starts! I feel you get the absolute most for your money. You get more than enough tack to stick the stars up, and there were enough stars to do their entire ceiling! Just be sure to remember that they need to "charge" during the day to glow at night. These are the same quality I had as a kid, which I was impressed with. I feel as though the quality of toys has decreased over the years. I would highly recommend these to anyone!

I bought these originally to demonstrate luminescence to a KG class but seriously considering installing in my bedroom to remind me of my National Park and camping memories. These have an extended glow period with normal lighting. Delivery was on time. No problems. Good product!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment