Tuesday, July 9, 2019

URPOWER Garment Steamer 130ml Portable 7 in 1 Handheld Fabric Steamer Fast Heat-up Powerful Garment Clothes Steamer with High Capacity for Home and Travel, Travel Pouch Included- Not for Abroad

URPOWER Garment Steamer 130ml Portable 7 in 1 Handheld Fabric Steamer Fast Heat-up Powerful Garment Clothes Steamer with High Capacity for Home and Travel, Travel Pouch Included- Not for Abroad

URPOWER Garment Steamer 130ml Portable 7 in 1 Handheld Fabric Steamer Fast Heat-up Powerful Garment Clothes Steamer with High Capacity for Home and Travel, Travel Pouch Included- Not for Abroad

Awesome product! Works as expected. It only took me one water filling to quickly iron my pants as shown in the pictures.

This steamer changed my life. Keeping my family of 7 neat and unwrinkled was such a chore with an iron. Traveling and depending on hotel irons or nothing at all was not optimal. I bought this steamer to take on an overseas trip, but also began using it at home. It is such a time saver. It works on nearly every kind of wrinkle or fabric. It heats up quickly, which is great when steaming a lot of garments at a time. The on/off switch is in an easy to use position for when I need to pause while using it. The tank is big enough to last a good while. I can usually get more than one garment out of a single tank, but even when I have to refill it's really quick. I had very few problems with it spitting hot water. I just didn't fill it up all the way, leaving maybe half a centimeter empty from the fill line. It did occasionally spit, but I found if I held it at the right angle or moved more slowly, it wasn't much of a problem. Obviously it doesn't give a crisp finish, but it leaves garments looking good enough. Much faster than ironing, and since I used to use starch to help get wrinkles out, living without the burning and flecks that can leave behind is a plus. I was heartbroken when it started leaking a lot of hot water out the back near the bottom of the handle (probably through the hole for the plug). I don't think this is a flawed product. I think it was dropped and probably cracked then. I can't actually see any obvious crack, but the water leaks at the seams of the outer shell now. Bummer. Therefore, it's not as durable as I apparently need it to be, but it still works even with the substantial leak. It's probably not safe like that, so time for it to go. I liked this steamer so much, I ordered a new one. If this one doesn't develop a similar leak, I'll know it was user error. Great experience otherwise.

I hate ironing, so most of my wardrobe consisted mostly of jeans and t-shirts because I worked in a very casual (tech) atmosphere for many years and then most recently as a full time student. Recently, I just got a job where I have to dress up a little bit more professionally. Most of the business casual outfits I own need to be pressed and I cannot afford to send things to be professionally cleaned. The other alternative is for me to iron. But I say DEFINITELY NOT! So I did a little research on commercial garment steamers which are super expensive for occasional use; but I found that a lot has changed over the years and there are now personal garment steamers. I decided on this one based on reviews from users and I was not disappointed. I only used it once but it worked great on my linen top. Wrinkles gone in one tank of water. I guess since it is so small, I would say one blouse/shirt for every fill.

Handy to have around. I recently used it to steam wrinkles out of a suit jacket. I had to fill the steamer twice to get the job done, but I was in pinch and glad I had it. I've only used it with tap water. I plan to use it for traveling,

Don't fill past the maximum fill line. I did that accidentally and water sputtered everywhere why it started boiling.

Purchased: December 2016

Just purchased this for my upcoming cruise trip. I have a larger sized steamer that is used for heavy duty steaming at home, but wanted something small for travel since cruise lines generally do not provide irons. This compact steamer has quite the steaming power. However, when I first tried it, I noticed that it kind of shut off and the water slowed it's bubbling while I was holding it. I thought that it was going to be a dud. Not sure why that happened, but then it started to bubble again normally, and I continued to use it. Overall, it did the job satisfactorily. You can't beat the price. It works and it is small enough for travel use. I would recommend it for travel and just quick steaming of a few items. Otherwise, be prepared to keep adding water. When I first turned it on, it took less than 2 mins to fully see the water boiling. I filled the water to the max line and it takes about 6 mins to to use almost all the water. I did not want to have it fully empty before adding more water because I feel that would ruin the device. I mean the whole point is to use it with enough water in it. Ultimately, I would recommend this item because of the price, size, ease of use, and convenience.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Perfect Design: New nozzle design that distributes steam powerfully and consistently to remove stubborn wrinkles. And the compact design make the item travel and store easily.
  • Safety Protection: Please turn off the clothes steamer when it not in use and when water running out. Otherwise, it will affect the service life of this steamer. There is automatic shut-off function when the unit gets too hot or the water level is too low. Safe to use on all types of fabric.
  • Fast-Heat: Heats quickly to emit wrinkle-busting steam in 2 minutes.
  • Travel size : 130ML water tank that lasts for 7-10 minutes of continuous-steaming. Voltage: 110V
  • Warranty: 2 year warranty---your satisfaction is guaranteed!

Description

Do you have trouble removing wrinkles from your clothes? This handheld steamer is packed with powerful technology that emits dry steam to remove wrinkles faster than the average iron. You can use it to remove wrinkles in clothes, cushions, beds and other fabrics around the house. Notes: 1. Only fill the tank with cold water, do not use hot water. Distilled water is recommend. 2. Never turn the unit upside down. Your Travel Garment Steamer should never be tilted past a 45-degree angle eapecially when the unit is ON. 3. The water tank is travel size in 130ml, please use with transformer when in abroad. Description: Using Newest steam channeling design delivers steam more powerfully and evenly to remove the toughest wrinkles from a multitude of fabrics in drapery, clothing, tableclothes, and much more. This compact handheld garment steamer is the perfect tool to keep your wardrobe and household fabrics fresh and wrinkle-free. Use daily to easily and quickly revive your clothing. Features: Easy to handle Eliminates wrinkles fast For use on clothes and other fabric surfaces Automatic safety shutoff Provides 10 minutes of continuous steam on a full tank Operations: 1. Unscrew the nozzle head, Fill the tank with water to the desired level. Never surpass the maximum level. When you finish filling, lock the head back on. 2. Turn the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The switch light indicates the steamer is on. Steamer will emit steam from nozzle in 2 minutes. 3. Your Travel Garment Steamer has a resetting function. When the unite rus out of water, it will reset automatically to ensure your safety while leaving the indicator light ON. 4. When you are finished with your steaming session place the ON/OFF switch in the OFF position and remove the plug from the outlet. Package: 1*URPOWER Garment Steamer 1*Travel Pouch1* User Manual1* Warning Card



i was surprised when this steamer arrived because I thought it would be bigger. It's small and the tank is small BUT it works well, heats up quickly and delivers enough steam to dr-wrinle 1and 1/2 shirts. Great for travel, maybe a little small for regular home use.

I've used this twice, first on a heavy linen skirt then on a lighter rayon blouse. Results on the heavy linen skirt were not impressive - the wrinkles were reduced but it was still too wrinkled to wear, even for linen. It did a fabulous job on the lighter rayon blouse - I'm happy and intend to keep the steamer. Compact & light, this will be good for travel and light home use. I filled with water under the max line and had no issues with water drops on the clothes. I could have done 3-4 blouses in one-shot. I was concerned after reading the negative reviews. This is a good choice. I bought my steamer and wasn't asked to write this review. If the steamer did a good job on the linen skirt it would have been 5 stars from me.

This little steamer is pretty great! It’s not miraculous, so don’t get your hopes up too much but it does the job 90% well. Here is a list of pros and cons:
Pros
- Heats up very quickly
- Compact
- Steams 90% effectively
- Comes with a heat mitt
- Comes with a traveling bag
- Easy to use
Cons
- Doesn’t steam edges of clothing that well
- Takes a while for device to totally cool down
- Need to refill with water every few minutes to keep steaming

If you’re not convinced, check out my product photo as well as my before and after photos.
I had to refill the device each time I turned a shirt over to steam the other side. I just heated up my hair straightener to fix the edges after the photos were taken. As you can see, it will leave a few wet spots but it’s just water, it’ll dry. I would advise steaming your clothes the night before or few hours before an event vs. the hour of the event if you want no wet spots.

This is a okay steamer, I would put 3 stars but I got the hang of it which seems weird to say and technically you should just put water and go. I did do that 1st time to max line it steamed and bubbled out while upright. So at that point it was 1star, I did fill it half way and it started to work better. So you have to fill it have way in order for it to boil to the max line and at that point you only get 1male dress shirt and half way thru the male pant and you have to refill again. It depends on how wrinkle the item is on how many items you can do. You can get more women items because our items are thin and it works better with such a small steamer. It's great for travel once you get the hang of it, you will have to buy a rack or something to hang the clothes from, to make it easy to use.

This little number is the perfect size. You are able to travel with it, and store it easily. I've found that it holds the perfect amount of water to steam several garments at once. It heats up within a minute or two, and is quick to stop. I like that I can hear a difference when the steam begins to come out. You don't have to wait- just turn it on, and you'll know when to come back. In my case I turn it on, go grab the clothes I want to steam, and listen for the steam to begin.

Tips: If you have never used a steamer before and are wondering if the switch from iron to steamer is worth it... It is. I've found that it works just as well, is much quicker, and doesn't wrinkle when moving it around to steam the other side. Hang the clothing on a hanger, and as you put the steam on the item, tug down a little at the bottom to smooth the item down and the steam will allow it to stay straightened out. I then use my hand to smooth it out as well. Several people believe a steamer does not work as well, but done correctly it is a miracle. I also recommend emptying out the water each time when you are finished to avoid rust (though I never do).

On the down-side... This product did not last forever. I used it a few times a week for about two/three years before it began leaking. Which is probably longer than most steamers on the market, but still a burden to keep replacing. I will definitely but it again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment