Thursday, July 4, 2019

wall26 Personalized Photo to Canvas Print Wall Art - Custom Your Photo On Canvas Wall Art - Digitally Printed (8"x10")

wall26 Personalized Photo to Canvas Print Wall Art - Custom Your Photo On Canvas Wall Art - Digitally Printed (8"x10")

wall26 Personalized Photo to Canvas Print Wall Art - Custom Your Photo On Canvas Wall Art - Digitally Printed (8

I was a little skeptical of the upload procedure as there isn't a clear indication that the photo you select has uploaded and was fully expecting either a blank canvas or the stock photo however the picture arrived sooner than expected in a well packaged box with my chosen picture, the print quality was excellent from a hi-res picture I selected. The quality of canvas is not super high and feels a bit fragile but considering the price I was happy with the purchase and immediately ordered another print. Only the canvas quality stops it getting 5 stars but excellent value otherwise.

All I can say is wow. My mother in law had bought my wife and I a canvas around Christmas. My mother asked for the same thing for Mother's day.
The studio that my mother in law went to was out of the question too expensive and I went to the only place I could think of, shutterfly. After seeing the prices I thought, well i have prime maybe Amazon has someone. I was so happy I looked. Wall26 provided me with a canvas 3x the size at almost a third of the price. Shutterfly also told me I couldn't get any bigger than a 12x12 because my picture didn't have good resolution. No problem for wall26 whatsoever. No pixelation, crystal clear picture, and fast delivery. I cant thank you enough will definitely be a repeat customer. Check the picture for comparison.

The photos show the picture I sent them and the wall hanging I received back. The wall hanging is very nice but quite a bit darker than the one I sent. For example, there is a pick-up on the right side of the lake but in the wall hanging it is barely visible because it is so dark. Overall I am happy and would use them again, but just a little disappointed in their print.
UPDATE: I emailed the company and told them my concerns. They reprinted the picture and it looks great, very close to the original. The third picture above is their reprint. Great customer service, so I'm changing from 4 stars to 5.
Thanks Wall 26!

I got this custom canvas print as Christmas gift for my sister-in-law.

She recently married my brother last September and the wedding photos came out terrible!

Thankfully, my dad knows how to take professional photographs and they took beautiful replacement wedding pictures.

Flash foreward to this gift...

I used the new wedding photograph to create a custom canvas print. What made it even more special is that this was the very first printed wedding photo that they had.

My Sister-in-law was so happy she cried.

The custom print canvas came out absolutely beautiful! It truly was the perfect customized gift!

Plus, shipment was very quick it was delivered within 24 hours of my order.

Would definitely order this again!

I ordered a 16" x 20" picture as a birthday present for our school teacher daughter less than a week ago. It was delivered today, -one day ahead of schedule. The quality of the reproduction is outstanding. The colors are rich and vivid and an exact reproduction of the original JPG. The wooden frame that the canvas print is mounted on is sturdy, perfect for fitting into a 16" x 20" wall frame. However, it would not necessarily need to be placed in a picture frame as the edges of the canvas are wrapped neatly around the edges of the mounting frame.
I definitely will be ordering additional pictures from these folks. Based on my experience, I would have no hesitation recommending this service to others so long as the provider's instructions are followed. For example, the JPG needs to be of high quality and pixel-trimmed to fit the finished print size in inches. Otherwise, it is a very easy ordering process.
Finally, I had a single question about the order that was promptly answered by the provider.
=========================================================================================
UPDATE
Just received my third order of 16" x 20" prints. Same great quality and price, same super delivery time with each one!
I will be ordering more from these people. What a bonanza find this has been!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Custom Canvas Print Made From Your Pictures - create a unique, one of a kind artwork that your friends and family will admire for years to come.Personalized art for your home: we combine your best memories captured in photographs with our state of the art technologies and materials to create breathtaking and unique wall decorations.
  • Important: Please make sure the image you upload covers the whole canvas area; if any white borders are left on the edges please try uploading your image in another size. Any white spaces might get printed on the final product.Image Resolution: a resolution of 75 DPI is needed. In order to get good results, your digital camera resolution should not be under 4 megapixels. For the best resolution quality, upload your picture in "JPEG" file format.
  • Your picture sets the mood: a harmonious sense of well-being or an artwork for inspiration; your pictures can be calming or they can unlock your imagination. Bring your guests to tears of laughter or amaze them with an eye-catcher depending on your chosen image.
  • The final print corresponds exactly to its respective preview that you will see during the customization process using the Amazon tool. With Photo Gifts your canvas print will be produced using the latest printing technology and convince with outstanding sharpness and intense colors.
  • Individual Wall Decoration in Top Quality: Perfect for Wedding Photos, Graduation Pictures, Vacation Mementos, as a Special Personal Gift and other

Description

High quality printed canvas stretched and stapled to durable shrink resistant frames. 1.50" thick stretcher bars for gallery quality profile. Canvases are printed and hand stretched in the USA by professionals. Hanging accessory kit included. Wall26 is a leader in digitally printed wall art, and now we offer custom print canvases. Just click the customize now button. Browse your computer for a photo or art piece you want to print and place it how you would like in the template. All of our canvases are printed and stretched right here in the USA. And your beautiful canvas print will be in a box headed to you in no time.



Perfect thing! I immediately bought another one and as long as they are the cheapest on amazon, I'll keep coming back.
Price: Cheaper than most, I just advise all to price check their competitors on amazon. Some of their sizes are the cheapest, some more expensive.
Quality: it all depends on the quality of your picture. I deducted 1 star because they limit your picture resolution.
Speed: unbelievably fast. Shipped out the day I bought it causing discern, but upon receiving it I am extremely pleased.

I bought a 16x24 and was skeptical, but this came days early and it's AMAZING. The quality and clarity is perfect. I had no issues with the white spaces others mentioned on the wrap part of the canvas. I will be ordering more from this company for sure.

I ordered one back in January and it was great. They made and shipped it so fast. It was close to midnight and I decided I wanted a canvas of my precious dog and I got an email 50 minutes later saying it was shipped! It came two days later with two bags of hardware to hang the canvas and it was wrapped in plastic. The wood part of the canvas is particle board and it's easy to install the hardware. I was very happy to see how it came out! I was a bit worried that the picture would be cut off and wrapped around the edges but it's just reversed and I got the whole image on the front.

I recently brought her to the beach for the first time and ordered a canvas around midnight a few days ago. Same thing, it was shipped within an hour! Wild. Though this time it seems to be a bit smaller than the one I bought previously in January. It is now exactly 8x10 inches instead of 8.4x10.4. Looks a bit weird next to each other on the wall but it'll do. I also noticed this time the canvas was a bit looser than before. It comes with one bag of hardware and wrapped in plastic.

Overall I am still pleased. I will probably buy some more later on, I might look crazy with dozens of pictures of my dog on the wall but that's just how much I love her and how much she's impacted my life. Will get my other dogs of course, and maybe some gifts in the future. See attached photos for comparison and what's included.

Super awesome canvas! Great color, not pixelated, and easy to hang.

It was purrfect!! A gift for my Mom, it arrived five days early, exactly as ordered. Very good quality product at a great price. I did lighten it a bit, based on other comments about some coming out too dark. I had detail I wanted to show up, and not be overpowered by the darkness of the cats fur color. It came out just right. Five toe beans from the cat! We look forward to our next purchase.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment