Friday, July 5, 2019

me & my BIG ideas Create 365 The Happy Planner Six Month Extension Pack

me & my BIG ideas Create 365 The Happy Planner Six Month Extension Pack

me & my BIG ideas Create 365 The Happy Planner Six Month Extension Pack

I love the Happy Planner, but did not need to purchase a brand new one for this year. I was "Happy" to find this six month extension pack that provided me with just what I needed and at a very affordable price. All the days, months, and tabs are blank and the pack includes pre-printed stickers to use where you need them. The stickers stay put, unless you make a mistake (which I did several times) and need to move them. They come up clean without messing up the paper and will stick again in the right place. The extension was super easy to add into my existing planner and it saved me a ton.

When my planner pages ran out, I sat the planner aside and used some printable pages I had for an A5 planner. I used this method for most of last year. When I saw Happy Planner had released this years styles, I was so drawn to the new covers, colors, and divider pages. But, my brain tells me not to create waste and to use everything I have. Since my cover pages and discs were in perfect order, I figured I would just try out the extension pack to use what I already had on hand.

These pages were undated, however it does come with sticker pages which have enough numbers to use on all of your dates. There are even a few arrows, stars, and hearts. There are no fun quotes or pretty pictures on the pages or dividers. But I do like that the stickers will come off of the divider tabs should I choose to reuse these in the future. I did save the divider tabs from the yearly. I cut out some of the quotes from the planner pages and tossed the rest. I am not a planner girl who saves years and years worth of pages. I did snap a few pics of pages I felt were memorable and uploaded them to my cloud to keep for memories.

The reason I reduced a star and only gave 4 was because the sticker pages were a nightmare. Trying to peal off the tiny numbers takes so much time, its quicker to just write them in with a pretty marker or pen PLUS 90% of my stickers ripped off instead of pealed off; meaning the paper came with them and I spent too much time trying to take the backing off. I don't know it this was a universal problem with all sticker pages, or if perhaps I just got a bad stock but they did not want to come off easily.

All in all, the extension pack is working great for the new year even though it is only 6 months. ;) I will either buy another for the rest of the year, go back to the A5 or go back to the binder size with 3-ring punch holes because I feel these pages give me adequate room for all the stuff I have going on in life.

I wish this had an extra monthly goals page; it only contains 5. Also, I don't like the "Morning, Afternoon, Evening" headers--I would have preferred it be left blank.

I read some reviews stating that there were not enough weekly pages. I had extra because I continued the week even if a new month started in the middle, like in the annual planners. It took some time to apply all the stickers, but it looks nice and means I don't need a new planner until the 18-month planners come out in July.

Exactly like pictured! I actually received two packs instead of one some how so not sure if this listing is for two packs of 6 month sets or just one but they were perfect and can be customized however you want since they are blank you write in or (use the stickers it comes with) for the months and dates love it! Also it fits the medium sized happy planner

I like the colors and style of this expander for the Happy Planner. Be aware that there is quite a bit of work involved if you want to make sure all of your pages are numbered and labeled properly. They do include plenty of stickers and January-December labels, so you can add this in and cover any part of the year. The stickers are a good quality, and I was able to remove them if I needed to correct an error without damaging the page or the sticker.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Designed for the Classic Happy Planner
  • Includes 38 sheets to extend your calendar by an additional 6 months
  • Includes 6 pre-punched dividers
  • Includes 6 months of pre-punched, non-dated monthly and weekly calendars and 2 sticker sheets

Description

If you are looking to add a few more months to your planner, this 6 month extension pack is the answer. Each package contains 38 sheets, including 6 pre-punched dividers, 6 months of pre-punched, non-dated monthly and weekly calendars and 2 sticker sheets with months and numbers to help you customize your pages.



I didn't want to purchase a new planner because I love the graphics on the one I have. The pages helped me extend the planner and keep the journal!!!

This is my second extension pack to purchase, it has everything you need to label and decorate 6 months. It includes the labels/stickers for all 12 months. It's a great price, much better than spending money on a new planner.

It was easy to add months to my calendar. The stickers that came with it were cut wrong or rather they had been printed on the wrong side. The sticky side was left when you pulled the decorated side off. I tried using different kinds of glue, but because they were on a plastic it didn't work.

my planner does not start until july 2019 so this was exactly what i needed. i could not find these in any local stores. perfect fit

great quality I just bought the wrong size I thought they were for a bigger planner when they ended up being for the smaller planner but I made a smaller planter out of them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment