Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Wedding Day Foiled Card Set, To My Bride, To My Groom, Gold Foiled Vow Cards (WD182-183)

Wedding Day Foiled Card Set, To My Bride, To My Groom, Gold Foiled Vow Cards (WD182-183)

Wedding Day Foiled Card Set, To My Bride, To My Groom, Gold Foiled Vow Cards (WD182-183)

The card is very nice and allows a good amount of space for a handwritten note. My wife was very surprised with the fact that I picked a card of such nice quality. I just wish you had the option of buying one as opposed to the package.

Loved this card set. In all the wedding planning I overlooked this and was so happy to find a high quality set, that would arrive on time. We got married last weekend and I will treasure this card from my husband for years to come.

These are so cute and perfect for a cute note my fiancé and I were wanting to do on our wedding day. The material is great and its a perfect addition to our big day. I definitely recommend!

Beyond happy with these vow cards. They were simple but yet sooooo elegant. They also fit well in a pocket of suit or in the hands of my maid of honor.

My husband and I used this to write our vows on for our wedding. It worked out great because it’s a keepsake now and looked neater and fit into his suit pocket.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    2 Cards. 1 "To my Bride on our Wedding Day" and 1 "To my Groom on our Wedding Day." Cards are foiled by hand with real gold foil. They measure 3.5" x 5." This is the same size as a small standard thank you card.



    Great cards to exchange on your wedding day. We wanted something cute for our getting ready photos and these were a nice touch.

    I am so glad that these note cards are available. My fiance and I are excited to get married, but we are more excited to write notes to our wedding party.

    Perfect for our wedding day. Loved them.

    This is exactly what we were looking for. Used them as vow cards on our day, and then framed them. Worked perfect!!!

    Beautiful and good quality

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment