Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Refresh Optive Advanced, 0.66 Fluid Ounce

Refresh Optive Advanced, 0.66 Fluid Ounce

Refresh Optive Advanced, 0.66 Fluid Ounce

I read somewhere that for truely burning eyes, that drops containing castor oil are best, and there was a link to this product as an example. I went ahead and bought it, and have been very pleased with it. I put one drop in each eye in the AM, keep my eyes closed for 1 minutes, and I don't need drops again all day or at least until late evening. This is the most relief I have had from burning eyes from any eyedrops I have tried.

My eye doctor recommended these eyedrops. I use them every morning and every night. They really help keep my eyes moist and have helped prevent my eyes from tearing as well.

Had to get this because of my eyes being irritated. The eye doctor recommended this brand and it worked quite well. My eyes were feeling better within an hour of using.

Got this for my husband for dry eyes. It works. You don’t even need to use it everyday even though it should be used twice a day. It is really amazing the effect. Thanks

Great for use after Laser Eye Surgery. Kept them lubricated and felt good if you left in fridge - nice and cool on the eye.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Clinically proven to relieve dry, burning, irritated eyes due to Dry Eye
  • Triple-action formula works on all three layers of the tear film
  • #1 doctor recommended artificial tear brand*
  • This lipid-enhanced drop provides the low blur and comfort of an aqueous drop
  • Protects your natural tears from evaporating
  • Value size! Two convenient multi-dose bottles
  • Safe to use as often as needed
  • *inVentiv Health Research & Insights TreatmentAnswers, MAT ending October 2016

Description

Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops provides innovative, triple action, lipid-enhanced tear relief.



For severe dry eye, this product works pretty well. It is comfortable and provides immediate relief. It just does not keep working quite as long as another product I have tested, and use.

Great eye drops for really dry eyes

Have tired very nearly all on the market, and found this to be second only to another band's "Long Lasting" formula. If you're experimenting to find the best for yourself, I'd recommend including this among those to be evaluated.

Relieves my problem with drying of the eyes at times. Easy to use and carry with me for any activity.

These Refresh drops (I've used the ones eye doctors give out as samples) seem to be very effective with my glaucoma. They are now a regular for me.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment