Saturday, September 28, 2019

AmazonBasics Fade-Resistant Cotton Washcloth - 12-Pack, Black

AmazonBasics Fade-Resistant Cotton Washcloth - 12-Pack, Black

AmazonBasics Fade-Resistant Cotton Washcloth - 12-Pack, Black

Great towels for the price. I'm not sure why other reviewers are not happy with these. I wasn't expecting a $30 bath towel when I received these. They are about the same quality I would receive in a mid priced towel at a department store. Yes they shed the first time you use them, but after the 2nd washing, I didn't have any shedding. Would buy again.

I have needed to buy towels for years and have kept putting it off, because I knew it would be a chore and I wanted to "get it right" - the colors I needed in long-lasting towels that were quality and I would not have to do this again for a very long time (I had towels I was using from 5-10 years ago and those in between ("they don't make 'em like they used to). However, I think I found some that are the quality of the ones I was used to growing up. These are soft. Full disclosure - yes, they have coughed up quite a bit of lint the 3 times I have washed them, but they are still luxurious and soft and thick - they really are the kind you would get at a spa - I mean, a really expensive spa! They are the perfect blue that I hoping for. I am totally pleased every time I use them.

Update: My first review was a little haste. I hadn't washed or used the towels yet. They're not De Luxe by any means, but they are very nice. I washed them with some vinegar to get that 'plastic' or 'waxy' feel some new towels have although they're 100% cotton. They work just fine, and I'm happy to use them as my 'daily driver'. I'm bumping it up to 4 stars, because they seem sturdy and should hold up fine if washed with like fabrics.
__
These towels aren't very lofty. They're what I would expect to get from Wal-Mart branded items. I've used Costco branded items and these don't compare. About a 1/3 the weight.

After reading some other reviews, I didn't have high hopes for these - but to be honest they're really really nice. I washed and dried them before using them, and they haven't shed at all. They're super soft (and I didn't even use fabric softener), and the hand towels are a nice big size. The large towels are just slightly smaller than the other towels in the closet, but not enough to matter. The wash clothes are wash clothes... They're little square rags. Hah. They don't seem to have as much thickness as the towels, but that's okay. I will be buying another set of these if I ever paint the bathroom. They're nice enough to have on display, but cheap enough to use everyday.

I've washed these 3-5 times now. They are spa table towels so don't get heavy use. Maybe a slight fading, but maybe not. I've also washed them on delicate cycle to try to maintain them because I wasn't sure of the quality. I have been very happy with the initial quality of the towel fabric and with how they have worn so far. I am not seeing any picking or fuzz. They absorb water very well. I am very pleased with these towels and would order them again for spa or home.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Includes 12 12 x 12-inch washcloths
  • Made of 100% cotton for softness and tear-resistant strength
  • Lightweight towels quickly absorbs moisture
  • Designed with a classic and simple pique border
  • Fade-resistant color
  • Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.

Description

An Amazon Brand



These towels are a great quality for the price. I was hesistant to order them because of many reviews saying they fade, but I bought 4 sets and have washed mine several times in the last month and I'm happy to say the color has remained the same. They aren't super thick, which I prefer so if you like a thicker towel, you may want to consider a different brand - otherwise, they are an awesome deal. I will definiteley buy these again!

These are definitely towels you use on a daily basis. They aren't super luxurious for days you need to pamper yourself, and they will definitely not impress any picky in laws visiting.

They're quite absorbent for how thin they are. And they dry fairly quickly if hung. I haven't had a reason to use them to no up a large spill, but I'm sure they're up to the task.

Keep in mind the size, they're longer than a regular towel, not wider. So if you're looking for spa or beach towel size, look elsewhere.

I am referring to the sale price of the Teal color towels (two for $8.97). Have purchased AmazonBasic towels before and these are of the same excellent quality. They are large, thick and absorbent towels. Suggestion: If you are looking for quality towels at really good price and are not picky about a certain color theme, choose the "lower priced off-color" towels. I like a variety of colors so these suit me perfectly.

I wanted black towels to match my black and yellow themed bathroom. I have since added a fairy theme in there as well which has really boosted the originality of it. The black towels are a gorgeous accent to my final piece and they are extremely sturdy. I am pleased with how fast they were delivered and I was very content with the price. Amazon is where I buy most of my house decor and necessities and so far has yet to fail me. I am a super happy Amazon costumer and hope this review helps some of you decide!

Very comfortable and super absorbent. They've held up well through several washings and still look new. Couldn't be happier with this purchase. I bought a second pack of these not long after these arrived. The bath towels are larger than I expected too, which was a nice surprise.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment