Sunday, September 29, 2019

AmazonBasics Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 24-Pack

AmazonBasics Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 24-Pack

AmazonBasics Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 24-Pack

These are amazing for cleaning and a great price! I’m mad at myself for not purchasing sooner. In an effort to reduce the crazy amount of paper towels we go through, I decided to purchase these. I use 1-2 a day for kitchen cleanup and put them in the laundry. They pick up little crumbs easily and don’t leave my quartz “streaky.” I have a super messy 10 month old and I clean his highchair with these and they work wondetfully. I also use these for dusting, they pick up everything. The only thing that was a negative was that the first time I washed them in warm water (per instructions), the yellow color bled onto the white and turned them an off white color. Not a big deal to me because I use these only for cleaning and wash them with only other cleaning rags but be careful not to wash the yellow rags with anything you care about! Ieven though instructions say to hang dry, I dry them on low with no issues. Last thing, most people know this but don’t ever use fabric softener with these, they won’t be as absorbant!

Well made and durable. Quick side note. I was not aware until a pro detailer told me that you need to wash all micro cloth and towels with a special microfiber detergent. I was not aware of this and I did some checking and sure enough it is true. If you use regular detergent and even worse (as it turns out) fabric softeners in the dryer it will clog up the microfibers making this just as bad as using an old t-shirt. I have washed these several times with the micro detergent and the towels and cloth still have that ultra grabby feel for dust and particles.

I now own a black truck so I am being careful about swirl marks. I hope this helps as I would have made the same error as everyone else. Chemical Guys sells it too and I bought a gallon so it will last me years. Don't ruin your micro cloth!

These are a fantastic purchase! They are big plush and nice colors. I use these on my Swiffer dry and wet. They fit perfectly and worked like a dream. Other reviewers had said these were too thin but they are not. These are the same quality as others I have purchased at a much much higher price. I am so pleased with these towels.

Excellent value for the money @ 33 cents per towel! They are fairly thin towels so don't expect a 5-star hotel plush thick face towel feel. As long as you know that, you won't be disappointed. I use them for car detailing, spill cleanup, window/mirror cleaning without any Windex, wiping glasses (reading or drinking), oil change rags, waxing my car, and general kitchen useage. Just don't use these as potholders because they are made of plastic, not cotton, so they will melt lol!

These are great Microfiber towels. So far I've purchased two (2) sets of these. They are very soft and I'm not overly worried about scratching my 2016 Dodge Hellcat. After I use them I toss them in the washing machine. They come out clean and always hold up through the washing cycle. At the price of these, if I have to throw one away every now because its too dirty to salvage it's no big deal. I've mostly used these for cleaning my car but they could easily be used in the house to clean mirrors, windows, coffee tables, etc.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ultra soft, non-abrasive microfiber cloths will not scratch paints, coats or other surfaces
  • Cleans with or without chemical cleaners, leaves lint and streak free results
  • Absorbs eight times its own weight
  • Pack comes with three different towel colors (blue, yellow, and white)
  • Rinse and reuse 100's of times
  • Imported; 90% Polyester 10% Polyamide

Description

AmazonBasics CW190423 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, (Pack of 24) An Amazon Brand.



 I saw these towels in use in one of the videos of my fav bloggers (Brittany Vasseur). She was so excited with these towels so decided to order them. I bought them for $9.70 that's $9.70/24=$0.40 per each.
On my photos, you can see how these towels look like compared to dollar tree ones (1 DT towel=$1). Amazon towels are bigger in dimensions and a little thicker. These are not super great microfiber cloth but for this price it is a win!
I use them for cleaning in the kitchen, in the bathroom, my husband uses them to clean his car (exterior and some interior surfaces). No issues! Just clean what you need and throw into the laundry. I use them for 2 months and wash in the washing machine or by hand and had no issues, the towels are still intact.
I had 1 issue with delivery! When they just arrived I checked the quantity and discovered that there were only 23 towels in a box. I wrote to customer service and in 2 days received a new package with 24 towels. I have no complaints, it happens sometimes.

I thought I was getting a good deal for a 24 pack but you can get a better deal at Home Depot for a 24 pack at 8 bucks for microfiber cloths and they’re basically the same except all blue. The quality is what you would expect as you can see sunlight through them but they absorb well and get the job done. If you’re looking for a plush microfiber cloth buy something else but these are fine for around the house. I use the yellow in the kitchen, blue for general house cleaning and dusting, and white for the bathroom. I don’t use these on our cars, I like to use the chemical guys microfiber for our vechicles. As for washing them, I wash them in cold water with microfiber cleaner or sal suds as a detergent. No bleach, no fabric softener. I dry them on air or the lowest heat possible. They come out super clean with no stains. As long as you use just detergent and don’t heat dry them, they will last you a while and keep their shape well. Don’t wash them with cotton or anything else that has lint or you will end up with them catching all the lint.

I use these to wash my face, dry off my hair, and as hand towels. I feel they are the perfect size for hand drying. It's a little big for my face and a little small for my hair but I make it work! I love how soft they are and how fast these towels dry. And there are so many of them I can use them for every room and switch them out for fresh daily towels. No grime or skill cells on my towels!

Yessss! I bought these to share between my home and office. I love how they come in 3 different colors - if I weren't so lazy, I'd use the colors for a purpose (yellow for bathroom, white for living area, and blue for kitchen perhaps?). They are great quality and large enough to fold and flip so you can get a lot of use out of each one. I fold it in a square and use one side for windows, then fold it over and use a side for dusting. And one it gets dirty, I throw it in a separate laundry basket and grab another. Once I start running low, I throw them in the laundry (in a separate load) and then air dry them. I used to use Norwex clothes and I actually like these BETTER! These clothes, coupled with Force of Nature cleaner, is a DREAM team.

Really love these things! I like that they come in three colors so that I can color code them for use: the white ones are used only for cleaning my glasses, mirrors and countertops, the yellow ones for cleaning around the house including the floors (these things tuck into the tabs of a Swiffer Wet) and the blue ones are used as wash cloths for the shower. These absorb water like crazy and are easy to wring out and keep using to dry things. I love using the blue ones in the shower, they take most of the water out of my hair, then I wring them out and use them to damp dry my body before putting on lotion.

The only reason these cloths are not getting five stars is because they do have very fine lint that shows up on the lenses of my glasses, but at least the lint can be blown off easily. I would actually give them 4.5 stars if possible. All in all, I would highly recommend these handy little things!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment