Sunday, September 29, 2019

Spacesaver Premium Large Vacuum Storage Bags (Works with Any Vacuum Cleaner + Free Hand-Pump for Travel!) Double-Zip Seal and Triple Seal Turbo-Valve for 80% More Compression! (5 Pack)

Spacesaver Premium Large Vacuum Storage Bags (Works with Any Vacuum Cleaner + Free Hand-Pump for Travel!) Double-Zip Seal and Triple Seal Turbo-Valve for 80% More Compression! (5 Pack)

Spacesaver Premium Large Vacuum Storage Bags (Works with Any Vacuum Cleaner + Free Hand-Pump for Travel!) Double-Zip Seal and Triple Seal Turbo-Valve for 80% More Compression! (5 Pack)

This is a supreme product. In the past, I've tried different kinds of storage bags that promised and NEVER delivered. In some, the plastic was thin and couldn't be sealed properly. Some product required you to roll the bag in order to get rid of the air, which usually ended up being an unsuccessful hustle. I was desperate to get more closet room and decided to give this product a chance. What a success! First - 6 bags of the same e-large size so I didn't need to pay for bags in sizes I did not need. The bags are made of thick, quality plastic. It is very easy to seal and to vacuum & it stays sealed and I actually needed only some of the bags, as they are truly big. I placed a dryer sheet in each sealed bag to keep the clothes smell fresh. My closet looks so well organized, I have much more room and my winter clothes are stored safely and beautifully. For the supreme quality product you get, it is, in my view, very reasonably priced. I highly recommend this product.

I’ve just downsized from a large home in the suburbs to condo living in downtown. Purging and getting rid of so much stuff that I’ve accumulated throughout the years was life changing! I had quite a bit of really nice bedding that I wanted to keep, but had very little storage space. I decided to order these jumbo bags for King down duvets, thick blankets and king sized pillows. I was amazed at how much these held, how easy they were to pack/vacuum and how much I could fit in such a small space! One of them punctured while we were stuffing it (clearly, we were learning), so I contacted the company and they sent me two new jumbo bags, without question, free of charge. This company is amazing!

We have used various brands/types of Vacuum Storage bags over the years. These are by far the sturdiest feeling bags. We ordered five bags (which arrived without issue) and proceeded to fill them with blankets and pillows to store in the trailer between trips. Four of the five bags were filled and sealed tightly as expected. However we noticed one had a slow leak. We pulled out the wool blanket, refolded it, replaced it into the bag, sealed it, and vacuumed out the air. Again it leaked. I contacted the seller through the email provided and another is currently en-route. I applaud the product AND the customer service.

These bags far exceeded my expectations! I am moving and filling my car with what was left after the box truck. Down comforter, down mattress pad, and large pillows. I am also planning to put a bag full of clothes. It worked so well I plan to store winter clothes with them since my new place is much smaller! Thank you

Winter is fortunately on the way out in the Pacific NW, so it's time to put away the down comforter. Normally, we just air it out and then loosely fold it on a closet shelf. This year I decided to try saving space by using one of vacuum storage bags. Down is pretty compressible, so I took the chance and bought bags in size LARGE. Those bags are indeed large, but after I folded the king-size comforter, I had my doubts that the large bag would be big enough. With a little patience, I was able to stuff the entire folded comforter inside. Then came the vacuum, and as they say, Voila! The down squished to a tidy package which is now about the size of a regular pillow. It now takes up a tiny fraction of the shelf space. We have 4 more of these marvelous bags. I'm looking for things in the house to shrink :)
UPDATE: Well, I didn't have to wait too long to find another great use for these. Our son's lacrosse team is traveling to East Coast for tourney, and team members were instructed to pack all their regular clothes in their huge lacrosse duffel bags, along with their uniforms, pads & gloves...read that as STINKY! I could not get a smaller duffel to hold all he needed AND get it to fit inside the lacrosse bag. SpaceSavers came to the rescue. I packed two of the Large size with his clean clothing, neatly rolled or folded and then vacuumed them down. They fit perfectly with room to spare. I also packed the free hand pump in his duffel, so that he could re-pack his laundry and compress it for the trip home. These are very versatile bags, and their uses are only limited by one's imagination.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 5 x LARGE SIZE BAGS FOR LARGE ITEMS! Store away your clothes, pillows and more! 80% more space than other bags on the market!
  • SQUEEZES EVERY BIT OF AIR OUT OF THE BAG! The unique Double-Zip Seal and the Triple-Seal Turbo Valve are designed to get every ounce of air OUT of the bag in the suction process - and nothing gets back in! Other storage bags let air back in, and defeat the purpose. Not these!
  • NO MOLD, MILDEW, OR BACTERIA! Anti-microbial materials mean you won't have to worry about the long-term effects of storage in an air-tight bag. It's practically STERILE inside these bags - like you could use them for surgery!
  • FREE TRAVEL PUMP INCLUDED! When you're travelling and want the MOST space so you don't have to take a lot of luggage, these storage bags are PERFECT! And when you have to re-pack for the return trip, just use our FREE convenient Travel Pump, and your bags will be air-tight vacuum-packed again!
  • 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE OF SATISFACTION! From workmanship to function to anything else, we want you to be TOTALLY HAPPY - or else you can return the bags and we'll REFUND your money! You take NO RISK by ordering today!

Description

Directions for use Spread out the vacuum storage bag and open zip fastener. Fill the bag with your textiles. Important - Overfilling with cause the bag to re-inflate. For optimum compression, only fill up to the 'STOP' line on the bag. Hold one side of the closing edge of the bag and firmly slide the zipper to seal the bag Open the cap and place the hose of the vacuum over the valve and vacuum air out. Important - Do not remove the foam valve piece inside the cap. Removing will cause bags to re-inflate. After vacuuming, close the cap quickly to create and air-tight seal. Listen for any signs of air leaking out of the cap or zipped part of the bag, and repeat step 2 if required.



Great Product. Very well priced. Very large too. In 1 large bag I can put 4 king size plush blankets, 3 plush dressing gowns and several other winter items. And I still have more room to spare if I wanted.

I've tried several bags out of the package and nothing has leaked. Seem well made. Vacuum works great, and so does the hand pump (although takes a bit of time hand pumping air out of the huge bags).

I like having the cap you have to screw on after taking air out, that way I know nothing will knock the seal while the bag is stored causing air to seep back in. Good to know the rubber seal is protected.

First of all, when you see 'Jumbo' in the title, you better believe these things are JUMBO! These bags of limitless storage can hold just about anything fabric that you need squishing down into a manageable block. I've used these for blankets, clothes, and precious keepsakes and I feel secure in the knowledge that they are all well protected. The plastic is thick but not stiff, so you know it's good quality; the zipper is the standard double seal with the weird clip thing to help sealing it (which always fumbles no matter the company that makes them... I've always found them weird) but is solid in its seal; the volume these things can hold is huge and is able to hold several thick blankets with no problem, and the hand pump that comes with it works like a charm (especially if you don't have vacuum to take out all the air). I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a storage solution for either a lot of bulk items or who needs to store a lot of blankets.

These bags are big! My large blankets fit nicely inside. They were almost too big. I was careful not to rip them when stuffing the blanket(s) in. I did like the safety valve as I was worried the bag would fill back up with air before I could get the cap on. I learned by the third bag to "help" flatten the bag by pressing it down evenly with my hand - and knees to keep them flat as the bag deflated. The first two ended up looking like large hard packages of "freeze-dried mashed potatoes"; then I could not store them on top of each other. So, I un zipped them and redid the process and 3 bags are able to be stacked in a small area in my closet. The seals heald the first time with no concerns. I was a novice to this concept and skeptical how these bags would work, I really like them. They have given me twice the room In my closet and I needed that. I recommend these bags.

Great product!

I wanted to wait a few days to write a review to make sure the bags do not leak. The size is great, I was able to pack two 1 inch thick queen size blankets (do not compress as much as comforters) and two twin/full blankets in one Jumbo bag - which honestly was a surprise. The package went from 28 inches down to about 11. It's been 5 days and the bag is still as it was when i first packed it. I have yet to see how these do for repeat inflation-deflation cycles, but have no reason to believe they won't hold up.

Overall great product, excellent value!

These bags are WONDERFUL!! I have two kids and have saved a lot of their clothes because we are expecting to have more children sometime and I would love to not have to rebuy everything but they seriously take up so much space! I recently shattered 3 of my bins I use to store the clothes in (thanks to below freezing temperatures) and instead of buying more I bought these bags instead and I am SO glad I did. They save so much space and I love that the hand pump is included, easy to use and doesn't take long at all even on the large bags. Directions printed on each bag so you are reminded how to use them without keeping a box or instruction manual. Thank you for a great product!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment