Friday, September 20, 2019

Colloidal Oatmeal Eczema And Psoriasis Soap 4.2 Ounces, Handmade With Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Combats Irritated Skin, Sensitive Skin. Vegan & Handmade.

Colloidal Oatmeal Eczema And Psoriasis Soap 4.2 Ounces, Handmade With Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Combats Irritated Skin, Sensitive Skin. Vegan & Handmade.

Colloidal Oatmeal Eczema And Psoriasis Soap 4.2 Ounces, Handmade With Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Combats Irritated Skin, Sensitive Skin. Vegan & Handmade.

Great soap with natural ingredients. Doesnt leave my skin dry

Awesome all natural products me and my wife both have tried there Citrus face scrub body oil and today we just got the African black soap and Teatree facial toner he blessed me with a beard butter I will be using that for myself and or some of my clients in the barbershop

Excellent hand made products! Their soaps and oils are wonderful and we loved them so much we bought a bunch for family and friends.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    ABOUT THE PRODUCT
    ✅No Chemicals - No Synthetics - No Dyes - Fragrance Free
    ✅Great For Eczema & Psoriasis
    ✅Soothes Skin
    ✅Handcrafted & Triple Checked For Quality
    ✅Great For Face & Body



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment