Friday, September 27, 2019

Compound W Salicylic Acid Wart Remover | Maximum Strength One Step Pads | 14 Medicated Pads

Compound W Salicylic Acid Wart Remover | Maximum Strength One Step Pads | 14 Medicated Pads

Compound W Salicylic Acid Wart Remover | Maximum Strength One Step Pads | 14 Medicated Pads

This worked for mine, but since this was my first wart ever, when people said "it worked!" I wanted to know what to expect, but I couldn't find that anywhere. So, here's what happened:

First bandaid: Everything turned white.
Second bandaid: The top layer of the wart started disappearing and I could see the blood vessels that were inside it were now clearly visible.
Third bandaid: It started burning while wearing it. One day was REALLY painful, but now I think I just put the bandaid on too tight. There was definitely burning though. Uncomfortable, not unbearable.
Fourth bandaid: The skin around the wart started to crack.
Fifth bandaid: The skin continued to crack and I could see the wart separating.
Sixth bandaid: Skin separating deeper. Wart was really soft but it wouldn't budge.
Seventh bandaid: The wart stuck to the medicine, so when I pulled off the bandaid, the wart went with it.

I'm left with some raw skin that's a bit sensitive but it feels fine. It looks like the entire wart came off, roots and all, but I guess we'll find out if it starts growing back. :/

Sidenote: It smells horribly. Make sure you put the bandaid on tight enough to try and conceal the smell, but not too tight so it hurts.

Overall not a horrible process. But pretty gross for someone who had no idea what to expect! Make sure you follow the instructions and keep it on for 48 hrs at a time. Two of mine were only on for 24 hrs and I think that prolonged the process.

Hope this helps.

I've had a wart on my finger for probably around a year already. I've researched on it and decided to just wait for my immune system to get rid of it. Unfortunately, that day just never came. So I decided to get these salicylic acid bandaids, because it resembles that home remedy I read about duct tapes and garlic.

At first I thought it was going to be a quick process. Guess I didn't do enough research on this. Anyway, I found out that it works by burning your skin so it kills the wart with it. Pretty much what other reviewers have commented here is what happened. Just don't panic and make sure you follow the instructions to the letter.

It's fairly water-resistant, as long as you stick it properly and fully to your skin where water can't enter the padded area. I was able to take showers with it.

The whole treatment just lasted a week for me. It could be more for others, especially if you have a bigger wart. Upon removing my 5th bandaid, the wart got kinda loose so I tried scraping it off with my nail, and yea it just popped off leaving the dead skin it was in and a crater with healed skin underneath.

I've no photos of when the wart was still on my finger, but here's a current photo, 1 week after I stopped treatment. The skin around is still kinda sensitive, but it's getting better.

UPDATE: Been a while now and the wart hasn't come back. My skin is back to normal and it feels normal again too. Can't believe I'd feel this "normal" sensation again around that area. It's awesome!

Used it on a couple skin tags...This stuff works, but be very careful on one tag I left it on too long and ended up with a 2nd degree burn! is was my fault for not using the product as advised...SO BE CAREFUL NOT TO LEAVE IT ON TOO LONG!

I have, strike that, I had a very stubborn wart that no matter what I tried, would never go away - until I tried the Compound W Nitrofreeze. I tried everything - the liquid wart remover, other freezing technologies. I even visited a dermatologist with no luck. Nothing worked until I tried this Compound W Nitrofreeze. After using this product, the wart fell off after about a week. Yes!!!

Because nothing had worked in the past, I was a little skeptical, but Compound W has a good reputation as a wart remover. And so I thought I would give it try (what did I have to lose? Except a wart!). The instructions were pretty straight-forward (although I did watch the video on the product page just to make sure). I ended up only needing to use 1 treatment before the wart was gone. Like I said, after about a week, the Nitrofreeze killed the wart.

Strongly recommend this product for those with stubborn warts. Stubborn warts should be afraid. They should be very afraid.

I was skeptical about trying this over the counter wart removal. My daughter had gotten a large wart on her finger and we went to the doctor to have them do the liquid nitrogen treatment. Two hundred dollars out of pocket later...and the wart didn't go away. You can imagine how frustrated I was. Decided to give this stuff a try. About a week later and her wart is completely gone!! It was easy to use, just paint the drop on (yes the product is super thick, it's supposed to be that way). Definitely wish I had tried this first instead of wasting $200!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • #1 Dermatologist & Pharmacist Recommended Brand.
  • 3-In-1: Treats, Cushion & Protects
  • Effectively Removes Warts.
  • Unique, Waterproof, Self-Adhesive Pads
  • Extra Cushioning for Greater Comfort

Description

The Leading Brand in Wart Removal that’s Proven Safe and Effective at Removing Common and Plantar Warts. Compound W One Step Pad Conceals the Wart While with Maximum Strength Medicine in the Pad Treats the Wart. These Convenient One Step Pads are Waterproof to Seal and Protect While Treating. Compound W Gets Rid of Warts Fast and Helps Get Your Skin Back to Looking and Feeling Healthy. From the #1 Dermatologist & Pharmacist Recommended Brand.



This stuff works! I’ve never had a wart in my life! At first I thought it was a small callus but as months went by it was getting larger. I started to google and realized I had a plantar wart on my thumb! Eww, embarrassing! So I got the freeze off and thought “this has to work, nope!” Tried the freeze off 3 times and nothing! I than realized the same thing was happening on my other thumb, a small callus but I knew that the wart had spread! Now I was desperate to get rid of them and knew I had waited too long! Bought the invisible strips and it removed my small wart in 4 days and my big wart in 8!! I couldn’t believe it. I left strips on for 2 days then pulled back the dead skin with a cuticle clipper and reapplied! My bigger wart was a little tougher to removed and I had irritated my skin trying to cut it out, so I left it alone for few days before reapplying strip and by the second 48hr treatment it was gone! I thought my skin would be damaged but it looks like nothing was ever there! Would highly recommend

These seem to work well. My 3 year old hasn’t a wart on his finger near the nail. I used the gel and covered it with these band aids. It was getting pretty big and a couple weeks later you couldn’t even tell it was there! Keep using it long after you think the wart is fine though. Ours came back so the doctor said to keep putting it on 6-8 weeks. My only criticism molting is that the band aids are bigger /stiffer than regular band aids so I cut the edges down for a better fit. Probably would be fine for adult sizes hands, but cutting it down worked well for our needs.

It works! My daughter had a wart at the base of a small toe, and I had visions of 5 or more painful trips to freeze it off, because that is what I had to do for a wart on my foot many years ago to get rid of it. I was skeptical a medicated bandaid would work. Despite it being summer and an active swim and water play season for my kids (It fell off and we had to change it daily most days), after about 2 weeks, the whole wart just came off, and after a few weeks, it has not reappeared, so I think it is gone for good. I am so happy this was not a painful, tough experience for my daughter like those treatments at the doctor's office can be.

This product worked amazingly well. I'd had a wart for years, none of the other over the counter products worked. Not the gel, the freeze away, etc. The steps others describe are pretty accurate. The acid slowly kills the wart layer by layer. I suppose the length of time would be determined by the size of the wart. Mine was small, almost the size of a pencil eraser, and it took 11 days to kill it.
Challenges:
1. Keep water from delaying the process
Solution: wrap a waterproof BandAid over top of the medicated one (this also mitigates the odor)
2. Minimize excessive skin erosion
Solution: cut a small hole in the adhesive part of a regular BandAid. I did so by folding it with the paper backing still on. Then cut the adhesive side (with the hole) from the rest of the BandAid. Then apply it to where the wart is, lining the hole up such that only the wart is exposed (see photo). This also prevented all burning others experienced. Not once did I experience any discomfort.
3. Raw/sensitive skin post wart removal
Solution: I wore a BandAid for an extra day with Neosporin and it healed enough to leave the skin exposed without discomfort.

My daughter had a wart on her hand and the pediatrician recommended we try a wart bandaid. These did the job. It created a bit of an open sore on her hand once the wart was gone, which I wasn’t expecting and worried me a little. But it did not seem to cause her much pain or discomfort (I think she complained once briefly of it hurting). I used regular bandaid and Neosporin once the wart seemed to be gone and it healed nicely.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment