Friday, September 27, 2019

Prextex 100-Count Clear Green Wire Christmas Light Set Christmas Decorations

Prextex 100-Count Clear Green Wire Christmas Light Set Christmas Decorations

Prextex 100-Count Clear Green Wire Christmas Light Set Christmas Decorations

The outfit that sells these lights does a topnotch job; lightning-like delivery, and good follow-up. The lights themselves seem as robust as any Christmas lights. But I am used to fifty-light strings that are almost twice the overall length of these. The plus: LOTS of bright light. The minus: I had to buy four sets of these to cover a linear distance that two of the standard lights would cover. Not a flaw at all, but something you want to be aware of as a purchaser.

Product was exactly as described. I like it because it is not LED bright bluish/ white lights that I don’t like. These are the bulbs I remember from my childhood. I strung them over my mantle & will use them throughout the year!

Put them up last night (5/27) on my bushes that line my driveway. I use them as a "runway" sign to welcome them HOME. Beautifully bright!! Im hoping they last, as they are up all year 'round on a dawn to dusk timer. Arrived in time for Memorial Day too!! Will be ordering more as the trees hav so "grown up".Very satisfied with this product, Thank you.

These are very good. I used them all year around the edges of my room and so far they have held up beautifully. Others I have purchased died out within too short a period of time.

Used these to light up the inside/underneath of a gazebo. Actually just ordered 2 more to fill in the rest of the area underneath the "roof". Lights do not get hot, and work well. Can connect up to 5 sets.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Christmas Decorations 100 Count lights, Comes with 2 Flasher Bulbs 2 Extra Bulbs & 2 Replacement Fuse
  • 18" Lead Wire, 3" End Connector.
  • Wire Color Is Green, Five sets of lights can be connected together. Replacement Fuses Are 2F/2R/1
  • For Indoor & Outdoor Use Christmas lights
  • Clear String To String Christmas Decorations Light Set

Description

Christmas Decorations 100 Count lights



A good product. The plugs fit in smoothly, as opposed to most brands. The lights are steady and the cords also are made of sturdy plastic, not flimsy like most...because the lights and colors are also steady, so, overall, I'm very satisfied with this product and will buy again

Deck lights are just too pretty to restrict to a few weeks at Christmas. They look great all year, especially during the summer when the deck gets its most use. Not easy to find these lights in the summer. Ordered these and was so satisfied that I ordered more.

So far so good! What I love the most about these lights is that they are spaced closer together than any others I have had of this type of light. They're strung in my backyard and look great, I like the amount of light they give off, pretty and not obnoxious. They were also thankfully very inexpensive. Time will tell if they hold up!

It is so difficult to find string lights in stores except at Christmas time. I like to use them for all occasions. After trying the second store with no luck, I decided to try on line. Found exactly what I needed. These lights look so nice and I plan to always keep a nice supply so when I come up with decorating ideas I will have them on hand. I am VERY pleased. Thank you!!!

I usually buy lights somewhere like Walmart or Lowe's. However, in February, there are none to be found anywhere! So when I saw these here, my first feeling was relief to have found some, but I felt like I was spending so much more than usual for a 100-light set. I reluctantly purchased 4 boxes. But I assure you, these are the best quality lights I've ever seen. They are much brighter than traditional clear lights and they are simply gorgeous! I strung them around the patio and they light up the entire patio...and mind you, our patio is 30 by 16. These lights will not disappoint you.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment