Friday, September 27, 2019

Cookies & Cream Floam Slime (scented) with Cute Cookie Charm - Slime with Foam Balls/Beads 4oz - Made in USA

Cookies & Cream Floam Slime (scented) with Cute Cookie Charm - Slime with Foam Balls/Beads 4oz - Made in USA

Cookies & Cream Floam Slime (scented) with Cute Cookie Charm - Slime with Foam Balls/Beads 4oz - Made in USA

I absolutely love this product. It is very stretchy crunchy and amazing, it is the best time I’ve ever had in my whole life. It is a little sticky but you just need to add a little of that instructed activator they give you in the package. You should really buy this product because it smells really good and is the best gift I’ve ever had. You really need to buy this. I just wish it came with the Oreo charm in the picture. πŸ‘πŸΌ

 Beads don’t fall out often, smells amazing! Perfect floam slime! A bit high of price for how much slime you get. I totally recommend this item! I would buy 10 pounds of it if I could

Product is exactly as it was described, and smells AMAZING. Also came very quickly. Thank you!

Smelled really good, like Oreos(very sweet scent). It had a very nice crunch and it was not over activated or under activated. It was perfect. It also came very nicely packaged. I would recommend this slime to anyone who is interested in buying a floam slime. I’m in love with this slime.

It felt amazing and was really good slime the only thing I don't like about it is that it shrunk about an inch in one day.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Cookies & Cream floam (scented) - Slime with Foam Balls/Beads This is a very crunchy, stretchy slime and it smells just like the name! This floam is one of my favorites and has some really great ASMR slime attributes. I've noticed many people reviewing this slime online and they really like that it's a nice crunchy slime. I had a hard time making it have the proper scent becasue all the "cookies & cream" scents I've tried were not so great. I've used my own scent combination to create this scented slime and although I prefer a real Cookies & Cream cookie (haha, who doesn't) - this one is pretty good. What you get: One 4 ounce slime in a high quality twist top plastic container. An instruction sheet with how to care for your slime - READ IT :) Activator, in case your slime arrives sticky (the heat during shipping can cause this) A valuable coupon to say thank you for the order :) Surprise treat/candy * Cookies & Cream floam (scented) - Slime with Foam Balls/Beads: 4 oz, 6 oz and 8 oz. * Slime Consistency: Crunchy, stretchy, pliable, and non sticky. * Enjoy hours of Cookies & Cream floam slime poking, stretching, pulling, squishing and making all kinds of slime sounds. * Slime is a perfect gift idea, for boys or girls. * This scented slime will NOT leave stains on hands, furniture or carpet. * Not recommended for kids under 3 years of age. * DO NOT CONSUME!



    It’s smelled so good! I really recommend this slime πŸ’•

    Perfect slime! This is by far my family's favorite. Pliable, not sticky and LASTS! My favorite seller on amazon. I'm sorry that the seller is no longer on amazon. Don't know what to do now that Christmas is approaching. Maybe they will reopen soon.

    Love it

    Love the smell of this one. I like the regular slimes better but this one is fun to switch things up for the texture!

    This is a super cute slime! I work at a call center and stuff like this is awesome for me! Only thing I don’t like it how wet it is as of right now I can’t take it to work just too sticky. With a little drying or more activator, which btw was in the care instructions for the slime love it, it’ll just be fine for work! Would definitely purchase again shipping was here the earliest possible time it said it would come and also does have a slight cookies and cream scent😳😭😳☺️

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment