Wednesday, September 18, 2019

DISSOLVE Liquid Hair & Grease Clog Remover | Drain Opener | Drain cleaner | Toilet Clog Remover, 15.5 FL. OZ, Pack of 2

DISSOLVE Liquid Hair & Grease Clog Remover | Drain Opener | Drain cleaner | Toilet Clog Remover, 15.5 FL. OZ, Pack of 2

DISSOLVE Liquid Hair & Grease Clog Remover | Drain Opener | Drain cleaner | Toilet Clog Remover, 15.5 FL. OZ, Pack of 2

Had a tub clog that did drain, just veerrryyy slowly. Clog was located 7 cups down the drain. Was looking at various things on Amazon, mini plunger (didn't work), little plastic serrated strips to poke down the drain to pull out the clog (couldn't reach the clog). Was looking at mini augers, but 1/4" wouldn't fit through the slightly less than 1/4" openings in unremovable drain grate.
Got an email from Amazon suggesting a green gobbler product, took a look at the various options, read the reviews for the double flush product, bought it (bought 2 just in case).
The day it arrived, read all the instructions, (freaking a little about what to do if you got it on or in you), opened one side of the container (no mess no fuss), poured it into the drain (again no mess no fuss AND NO ODOR). Closed the bathroom door for the night.
Bright and early next morning, turned on the tub faucet a little. Turned it up, and up again - water kept running down the drain like gangbusters! Hadn't drained this well in YEARS.

I have a toilet, that every #2 is a crap shoot on whether or not it will go down. Kept telling the kids to use the other toilet, but of course, they'd remember only a couple of times and then they were back at clogging up the toilet. Checked these children's toilet paper usage for their #2s and that couldn't have been it, they weren't being wasteful.

Then Christmas came and it took a literal 3 hours of plunging and snaking to the point the whole porcelain bowl was left all marked up I had to drain it and use Barkeepers Friend to clean up the marks after we finally got it to go down because it looked so atrocious I couldn't stand to look at it. So, I'm thinking, something has got to be down there. We did catch one child throwing the hair caught in the shower drain in there since that's the bathroom most used by the long-haired girls, so maybe that was it, or a hot wheels car or something. One of these days, I knew I was going to have to spend the hundred dollars for the rotorooter when whatever it was finally became stronger than our plunging ability, but if it was a wad of hair or a q-tip, surely some chemical would dissolve it, but of course all the draino things say no toilets....so I looked for a chemical plunger for the toilet and came across this and figured $12 was worth a try to avoid Roto Rooter.

Decided not to use it right away and wait for the next inevitable kid pooping in the wrong toilet and backing it up. And last night was it. So, I plunged (because it should have been pretty good after all that snaking just two weeks ago, right?) and could only get the water to go down very, very slowly, but not flush. I flushed again, nothing and plunged a deal more until I got that water all the way down to just out of the trap because I figure I want this Green Gobbler to be as undiluted as possible. I pour in the Gobbler and then decide to microwave 4 cups of water to the point of boiling and stick it in with the Gobbler because of the instructions for all the other type drains to be followed by hot water, so I figure that could help...

I left it sit for 4 hours and the instructions say to wait 2 hours or until water is at normal levels, but well, nothing had moved, but I wasn't sure that mattered since I'd plunged it so far down, that those 4 cups of water didn't reach up to normal level really. I poured in another 4 boiling cups of water which is above normal levels, saw no movement, crossed my fingers and flushed....nope!! :( It backed up all the way to the top. Argh! I'd been had, I thought. I sighed and picked up the plunger, figuring I'd be there for another hour or two like usual when lo', on the second plunge, it all siphoned away! YAY!

I'm now back to buy another bottle to have on hand in case whatever it ate up didn't get all eaten up, but it surely did something! And I didn't have to plunge for 2 hours again! Hopefully that cleared it all up, but I'm arming myself against a monster hairball or whatever was down there by buying another one.

Fantastic stuff. My bathtub was so bad that when I showered I would be standing in almost a foot of water. I used other products all to no avail and was to the point of calling a plumber when I came across this product. Some of the reviews were negative so I didn't have much confidence that it would work when I ordered it. So glad that I did!! I used half the bottle and within a couple hours the clog was totally gone and no evil odor. I highly recommend.

I was very hesitated at the beginning because I’ve never tried any such product before so had no idea if it would work or make the situation even worse. I read all the views (maybe 90%) and realized how the mixed feedback was...caused more confusion and uncertainty, but because the product says they are guaranteed works so I thought might just have a try...because my problem has justed started about two months ago so not very long, and it only happened after my new roommate moved in so I suspected it was because of her long hair which I don’t have, so I thought this might be fixed because the product is for issues that caused by hair, and if it got worse, I’ve given a heads up to my dad that I might need his plumbing skills...so I followed the instruction, used one bottle of it, yes it came with two bottles as a package, initially I thought about using both and leaving it overnight but because my issue is not that major and I wanted to ensure it doesn’t cause more issues I decided to try one bottle. I left it for about 2 hours, longer than the recommended 15minutes, and then I used very all water to wash the pipe, and then I started to feel the difference but it was still not that obvious because as I said my issue was not major like completely blocked, but just water goes too slowly and when you take shower you can’t stay in the shower for long as the water goes too slowly that it will become too much in the bath if you stay there more than half hour. After realized the difference, I left it for another half hour then I started to turn on my bath tub and leave it on, and then I realized the magic, after a few minutes the water still go away quite smoothly and you could literally hear the noise from the pipe which felt that it went much smoothly than before. I took the shower later on that day and no longer having any issue since then. It’s been 3 days now, everyone is happy in my household. I would highly recommend this to others, but I know each situation is different and it really depends on the cause of the issue, so don’t panic if it doesn’t work or make the situation worse, it just means you need to find another brand or formula that works better for your problem. Good luck!

The clog: what I can only imagine is enough hair to wrap around the world at least three times, causing my shower drain to run so slow that if I let it run long enough my entire house would eventually turn into an aquarium. Maybe I could have charged admission.

The method: I opened one of the caps and poured the contents of that portion slowly down the drain. Then I waited. I watched 2 episodes of game of thrones, made a fantastic sous vide pork medallion dinner with a side of garlic mashed potatoes and then enjoyed said dinner. Total wait time was roughly 3 and a half hours. Once the waiting was over I got about 3 gallons of the hottest water my tap would allow, which is roughly 140 degrees F and slowly poured that down the drain.

The result: The drain drains like a drain should.

Recommendation: if you have a hair clog, buy this.

Side note: the bottle advertises that this could clear a "serious toilet clog". I don't buy that for a second. A serious toilet clog needs a plunger, a snake, or a plumber.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • DISSOLVES HAIR, SOAP, PAPER & GREASE: Forget the dirty work of plunging clogged toilets and end backed-up drains once and for all! The highly effective formula of Green Gobbler clears clogged drains and liquifies grease, hair, paper, soap scum and everything organic that's causing clogs within your pipes!
  • MAINTAINS FREE-FLOWING PIPES & DRAINS: The ultra thick formula of green gobblers hair clog remover clings to pipes to keep them free and working.
  • WORKS WITHIN MINUTES: Unclog drains and liquify hair within minutes! This drain opener is safe to use in pipes, toilets, sinks, tubs, and showers.
  • EASY AND EFFECTIVE: Annoyed of clogged and backed up drains? This drain cleaner is the simplest, and most effective way for free-flowing drains and pipes!
  • REVOLUTIONARY FORMULA: Green Gobbler sink cleaner is safer than using drain openers like sodium hydroxide and works faster and more effective than most other drain uncloggers on the market.

Description

Dissolves grease, hair, soap scum and fats. Dense formula sinks through water and clings to pipes. Odorless, non-flammable, and safer to use than traditional drain openers. Use in sinks, toilets, tubs and showers. Contains two pre-measured applications.



I used it on one of our toilets that occasionally clogs and was flushing slowly when it did work. Left it in overnight and it seems to have done the trick. No clogs yet after a week and the flushes are now normal. I will be ordering more.

This stuff was amazing for fixing a slow running bathroom sink drain (my wife’s hair that falls out when brushing) and also shower/tub drain. Works fast, without any horrible chemical smell and 1 application (I think I used a half bottle) has lasted for 2 months without any additional applications! Really impressed and that’s rare. 5 star reviews from me are about as common as full size candy bars are on Halloween. :)

Thank you, Matt, and everyone at EcoClean Solutions! This stuff worked great for me! I live with a bear of a man, hairy all over, front and back (well, except for his head, which is bald--go figure!) and his bathtub/shower was draining sloooowly. He mentioned we should call a plumber. Nope! I've used products from EcoClean Solutions before, and figured I'd give the Green Gobbler DISSOLVE a try.

I ran the water in his tub/shower to see just how slowly it was draining... so slowly that it was like standing water. After all that water finally drained from the tub, I used half the bottle of DISSOLVE and let it sit for about 8 hours and then ran some hot water and noticed that the water in the tub was draining much better. I used the other half of the bottle of DISSOLVE and left it overnight, and ran hot water again. Voila! Awesome results!!!! The water drained freely!!!!

I had a sink in my bathroom that would fill up when I was brushing my teeth. So I decided to buy a drain cleaner. When I find this drain cleaner in particular I was surprised by how cheap it is compared to its competitors. Since I'm really cheap I bought it anyways without questioning anything. The results were amazing. My sink is working perfectly the water is draining and not filling up like you used to. By the way even though the instructions said I was supposed to use one chamber I used the entire solution. I took some time at first but now my drain is clean. I recommended it to everyone. 5 out of 5 stars.

Takes awhile to remove stubborn shower drain clogs, but, if you wait a day, your drain will be cleared without too much hazardous residue to clean up. Don't get it on your skin, however. It is not as gentle as they say it is.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment