Wednesday, September 18, 2019

YETI Rambler 20 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler w/MagSlider Lid, Black

YETI Rambler 20 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler w/MagSlider Lid, Black

YETI Rambler 20 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler w/MagSlider Lid, Black

Overall I'm happy with this rambler with a few minor gripes. I did a lot of research and watched countless comparison and review videos on YouTube to decide between this or the competition.

While other brands have been proven to keep hots hot and colds cold for longer durations of time, this rambler is easier to to open for drinking and easier to dismantle for cleaning.

Everyone has a different opinion on what temperature they consider hot and what temperature they consider cold. For myself I've found that this rambler works better for hots opposed to colds.

Ice doesnt seem to last more than 1 to 2 hours even if the Beverage poured in is already cold from the fridge.

18 to 20 oz of hot black coffee will still be warm 7 to 8 hours later if I do not touch it until that 7 hour mark. Everytime I open the lid to drink, some heat gets released thus bringing down the temperature.

From what I've seen on YouTube and read here on Amazon, it seems like theres a 50/50 shot if someone gets a good lid or a great lid. Yeti advertises the mag lid as being spill "resistant", not spill "proof".
Here's what it comes down to, the sliding magnet cover. Some videos show this rambler being held upside down with not even a drop leaking. Other videos show liquid leaking from the sliding magnet.
Absolutely nothing leaks through the inner gasket around the lid which is great. Mine does unfortunately leak from the magnet sliding cover.

If yeti could figure out how design the lid to guarentee the sliding magnet would not leak and it would hold temperature for just a few more hours, then I believe yeti could have a monopoly on the market.

 Great with coffee, beer, and water, which are really the only things I drink with it. Love the magnetic lid piece and that it is leak-proof. When there is boiling water in the cup it is never so hot that you can't hold it.

It’s everything I was looking for. It’s strong and has a good weight to it. Even with scalding hot coffee inside, you cannot feel the heat while holding the outside of the container. As some people mentioned it is not entirely spill proof, so if you hold it upside down with the slider closed, coffee will comeback out, but if you knock it over and pick it up quickly nothing comes out, and if you knock it over and don’t react fast enough, it will spill slowly enough to not ruin anything (as long as you clean up the drips right away).

A tip for people who like to fill it to the top: If you think you may have filled it a little too much to put the lid on, have the slider on the lid closed when you put the lid on. If it’s slightly over full and the slider’s closed, coffee will bubble up through the slider a little bit but stay in the top of the lid. If it’s slightly over full and the slider’s open, coffee will shoot up a few feet into the air.

Another tip: Be aware of how hot your coffee is before taking a sip. Especially when you’re used to feeling the temperature from the outside of a cup, the heat-proofness can lull you into a false sense of security, and then you can burn your mouth, so think before you sip fresh coffee.

I received this Saturday directly from YETI as it was labeled on the shipping label return address. Came brand new with a magslider lid and YETI registration documents. I believe some on here are fake, just make sure to select the right color and provider. I purchased the all black. Threw it in the dishwasher and used it today for coffee and water. No issues, hot is hot, cold is cold. Exactly what I wanted. Also, perfectly fits my cup holder, not sure why some reviewers say it doesn't? I have a standard 3series BMW with normal cupholder, no issues.

It’s a good product. My hot tea stays pretty hot for up to 6 hours, if the lid is entirely closed most of that time. Drinks stay hotter in a cheaper Thermos brand cup, but the Yeti is more comfortable to hold and drink from than the Thermos. I’d say this brand is just slightly overrated, but definitely a solid product and I recommend you try it out. I’m not sure how it keeps cold drinks, because I haven’t tried that yet.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • These Ramblers come standard with our YETI MagSlider Lid, the only drink lid that uses the power of magnets to keep your water, beer, or favorite drink on lock
  • Our Ramblers are BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and have a No Sweat Design to make sure your hands stay dry
  • DuraCoat is a durable coat of color that won't fade, peel, or crack through extended field use and also provide additional grip to the Rambler's exterior
  • We over-engineered these double-wall insulated tumblers with an 18/8 stainless steel body, which means your drink still keeps its temperature no matter how much of a beating this cup takes
  • The YETI 20 oz Rambler Tumbler stands 6 7/8 in high and has a lip diameter of 3 1/2 in. All YETI Tumblers are sized to fit in standard sized cup holders

Description

RAMBLER 20 OZ TUMBLER WITH MAGSLIDER LID With the Rambler 20 oz. Tumbler, your beverages will stay ice cold or piping hot longer. We over-engineered these double-wall insulated tumblers with an 18/8 stainless steel body, which means your drink still keeps its temperature no matter how much of a beating this cup takes. They’re BPA-free (obviously), have a No Sweat Design to make sure your hands stay dry, and are dishwasher-safe. Plus its crystal-clear lid lets you check your drink status in a flash. Refill, anyone? The YETI 20 oz Rambler Tumbler stands 6 7/8 in high and has a lip diameter of 3 1/2 in. All YETI Tumblers are sized to fit in standard sized cup holders. 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant. DOUBLE-WALL VACUUM INSULATION Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip. NO SWEAT DESIGN Keeps fingers dry and un-frostbitten. MAGSLIDER LID The MagSlider Lid means enjoying a hot drink from our Rambler Tumblers without worrying about splashes on the go. Unlike other closeable drink lids, ours harness the power of magnets (yep, real magnets) for smooth opening and closing, and has a crystal clear lid so you can always see if you’re in need of a top off. Our magnet technology also makes for easy cleaning — you can pop the MagSlider off, rinse, dry, and return it to the YETI Slider Lid. And the MagSlider Lid is spill- and shatter-resistant, just like the rest of our Rambler accessories. Dishwasher-safe.



Yes! I've had more than my share of crappy coffee mugs. I got to the point where I was wondering why such a seemingly simple thing could be so difficult. This one hits all the marks. It's easy to clean. It's keeps liquid cold or hot. The top removes and reapplies easily. It's easy and comfortable to hold. And, you can drink out of it easily without worry of spillage. This one wins. Perfection. Finally!

This keeps beverages either hot or cold an incredible length of time. My coffee stays hot, I mean hot, for hours, up to 4 hours ( I tried this just to see how long it would stay hot). It keeps cold drinks really cold for many hours, and the ice inside does not melt. This is an incredibly good product and I recommend it. The mug material is of high quality; I chose black and it is stunning. I bought the 20 ounce and am buying the 30 ounce now. The lid secures quite tightly to the body with a slight push and the slide tab is magnetic, making for long wear. I put the unit in the dishwasher and the underside of the top (which usually collects coffee) cleaned up perfectly. I am buying another one as this product is just really darn good. Buy it.

I was looking for a sturdy yet stylish mug that was better than the ones from the big box stores but wasn't too expensive if I lost it or banged it up. This Yeti mug fit the bill. The materials feel solid and well put together. It is easy to clean and looks good. I only have two small gripes. One is that it's a bit too "fat" so at times it's a bit difficult to hold, but that's more because I have small hands. The other is that the lid does allow quite a bit of heat to escape from the mug, but I knew that before I purchased as the lid is not designed to be completely tight. I like the magnet slider on the lid that keeps it securely closed. I'm enjoying my morning coffees a bit more because of the Yeti mug.

I love it when my hot beverages are hot. And I don't particularly like having to constantly reheat said hot beverages throughout the day when they become un-hot because as everyone knows microwaves are how the government controls your mind so I avoid them as much as possible. But I never thought there could be such a contraption that you could just put the hot beverage in and then for the whole day, THE WHOLE DAY, it would just sit there and keep being hot. It's sleek, stylish, fits nicely in your hand or on your desk or in your cup holder, cleans easily, and most importantly, it keeps your hot beverages hot. Like I'm not even joking, it works so good. You need one. Trust me.

I am not a person into designer labels, big names, etc. but I love this tumbler. I can see why this brand is superior to the "knock-off" brands. First of all, it doesn't have any interior seams. Second, it is dishwasher safe. Third, it comes with a serial number that is registered with the manufacturer and has a 5 year warranty. The lid is extremely easy to open and close with the flip of a thumb - essential if you're going to use this for driving. Note: If you drop the lid and the slider comes off, it is NOT broken. The slider is magnetic, just pop it back on. I am extremely pleased!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment