Saturday, September 21, 2019

DOKEHOM DKA0814BL2 17.7" Large Laundry Basket (9 Colors), Drawstring Waterproof Round Cotton Linen Collapsible Storage Basket (Blue Strips, M)

DOKEHOM DKA0814BL2 17.7" Large Laundry Basket (9 Colors), Drawstring Waterproof Round Cotton Linen Collapsible Storage Basket (Blue Strips, M)

DOKEHOM DKA0814BL2 17.7

Love these! I have toys in them!

I have learned that if you are buying from Amazon the items that have different sizes all come a lot smaller than expected. I received this nice laundry basket today and was so happy I didn’t go for pretty but for size. This is the extra large. It was only offered in this size with the brown and white dots on it. Another thing to remember is that these cloth baskets are not going to be as durable as the plastic. For instance I live in an apartment and have a lot of stairs to go up and down. Our laundry facilities are outside and just down the stairs. And laundry can be heavy. I bought this basket for my clothes and linen (sheet sets). But my towels have another basket. I really like this basket and is competitive to those found in stores that sell quality items. I know I am going to get lots of use out of it.

Cute Laundry Baskets with lots of space. Make sure you go with the XL Size! The smaller sizes I couldn’t imagine fitting my laundry into but these are perfect for a weeks worth of laundry for clothes in one and towels in the other. I got mine in the pink polka dots color. They are super adorable. Mine had a small defect spot on one of the baskets but it wasn’t a big deal and amazon was nice enough to give me a partial refund for it. The baskets are pricey but they are worth the money. In the photos I’ve attached one of the baskets looks taller than the other and that’s just because one has laundry in it and the other one does not. Once I fill them both up or empty them both they are exactly the same size. They look durable you can take them everywhere with you and they can fold up. They are really adorable and I can see myself using this all the time. Buy the XL size and you will not be disappointed! Doing laundry is a little more fun now! 😊

I had a terribly tough time gauging size to figure out which one worked best for me. I tried to take my photo with something that could help others gauge size better. I got the middle size and I think it will work well for my needs. I just need it to hold dirty laundry for weekend lake trips which shouldn’t be a lot of volume, but depends on how many towels and such are used each time.

I had purchased the 19.7 large baskets and those didn't work so much for me. Within 6 months, one handle on each of them had come off. I still liked the floral pattern and lightweight fabric vs. heavier plastic laundry baskets so decided to go ahead and buy the 22" thickened x-large baskets and those work much better. Firstly, they are roomier and the handles are more substantial. If you are just leaving the basket sitting in a room -- the other one is fine. But if you are like me and need to stuff a bunch of clothes in them and haul them to the laundromat every couple of weeks -- in other words -- put a lot of wear and tear on them -- then the thickened baskets are the way to go. And people at the laundromat actually compliment me on my laundry baskets!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Folding laundry storage basket, lightweight and sturdy.
  • Drawstring closure for dust-proof.
  • Size: Dia. 13.7"(D)x17.7"(H) / 35(D) x 45(H)cm approx., please check the size carefully before purchase.
  • Material: Cotton with waterproof lining.
  • Perfect storage tool for book, toy, clothes, etc.

Description

DOKEHOM - Your best home storage assistant:

Features
- Cotton drawstring closure locking, easy to protect the items inside for dust-proof
- Strong frame on the top of edge, very sturdy.
- PE coating inside for waterproof, and easy to stand up even if it is empty
- Two handle design, it is easy to take away.
- Suitable size for most situations use, such as closet, table and office for toys, books, CDs, clothes, underwear storage.

Washing tips
- Wipe clean only, do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Do not use washing machine to clean the bag, it will damage the waterproof coating.



Beautifully packaged, incredibly well constructed, good looking, durable, a very nice size, easily transportable, sturdy, not cumbersome, pretty to look at, discrete, very nicely packaged to give as a gift if desirable, light weight .
I am 5'4" and 200 pounds, gained 60 pounds When i became disabled. It's very difficult for me to lift things. You can buy larger laundry baskets very similar to this at places like Costco or TJ Maxx or marshals for much less money, but I find that by the time they are full of laundry they are much too heavy to move. They're also too wide and tall for someone with my height and issues to transport easily. If you are looking for a discreet sized laundry basket, this will serve you well, even my college age son, who has the larger one, wanted mine instead. It's just the right size for a full load of laundry and maybe a set of sheets as well. I would not hesitate to buy it again if it were a lower cost. In fact, It's normally much more money than I would spend on an item like this, but the whole design of it, even it's smaller size, makes me think that those of you who are not tall and super strong but still like efficient and well-made things, would like this. If you are able to do the laundry a bit more often, this is the right size for you. If you want to put it in the bathroom for storing clean towels, that's also a solution, it's pretty enough for that. And the fact that it collapses to store easily for transport makes it very good for anyone like a student. I wish I could afford more because I would put one in each bathroom and bedroom.

This is a very good quality and thick material. I've only had it for a little over a month, but I can already feel the quality of the item and know it will last me a while. It is indeed collapsible, but that is because the material is malleable. You can push it down until it is almost flat, but there are no catches to keep it in place. I am just putting it out there since my last basket did have catches since it was more of an accordion style that would spring in and out. This item is not a spring, it is just a malleable material that you can manipulate by crushing down or opening back up. Once you collapse this item, you can fit it into a narrow space and it will not expand again until you pull up on the handles. So, it is indeed a great space saver.

At the beginning of 2019, I was doing a lot of healthcare related treatment 4 hours from home. Because we needed to be in Boston, we leased an apartment for a short month and a half time period. The apartment was full stocked and furnished but there was no laundry hampers of any kind. So I just on amazon and found there’s. I was expecting them to be really small and not sturdy enough to hold things or stand on its own. When I received it in the mail, I was presently surprise with the size. It was bigger than I had expected, BUT it was the perfect size for what I needed to hold my dirty laundry. If it is empty, it isn’t super sturdy, but as soon as you put clothes and what not in it. It has two leather handles on each side for carrying it. I could tell that it was not real leather and looked like they could easily fall apart. But they are very sturdy handles. I’m able to hold on to them and carry a full load of laundry down to our washer/dryer. They are very sturdy handles (even if they may not look it) and can hold a good amount of weight in them. The top had a piece of cloth you could tighten with the built in drawstrings life, to carry stuff easier, not have to worry about things falling out and getting lost no would definitely recommend these to anyone.

This hamper basket is very well made. The material is thick and sturdy, but also, will fold down flat. The pattern is very cute and matches with the neutral colors of my daughters bedroom. I got exactly what was pictured and it didn’t cost as much as ones I was looking at in stores. This was a good buy!

Exactly what I was looking for. So cute and perfect, Great size. I use it as a clothes hamper in the corner of the room and I would like to get another 2 for my daughter to keep her toys and as clothes hamper. The different patterns are cute too. Feels very sturdy.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment