Saturday, September 21, 2019

SWASH SCRIPT - Personalized Flat Stationery/Stationary Set

SWASH SCRIPT - Personalized Flat Stationery/Stationary Set

SWASH SCRIPT - Personalized Flat Stationery/Stationary Set

Beautiful card. I got the craft paper envelopes and was hoping they would better match the beige ink I requested. A bit let down. Also, the small case ‘r’ in my name was a bit odd. The paper weight was outstanding . I’m still giving it four stars and will order more when these are gone. Buy yourself a treat and get some.

As other reviewers have noted, these cards feel and look great, but I just wanted to add that production and delivery were much faster than advertised. Ordered on a Monday, received them on Thursday, with regular shipping. I will definitely order some more.

I LOVE this product so much that I re-ordered within a few weeks of receiving my first order. They use high quality paper, the product looks very classy and I received both shipments much sooner than the anticipated arrival date. My favorite part of ordering from Curio-Press is that this is a SMALL business and you will be ordering from her directly. This is my new go-to company for stationary and gifts!

I've ordered this for myself and as gifts for friends, and they all loved it! Great quality stationery and wonderful, quick service.

People are forgetting the charm of a nice handwritten note. These cards are classy, elegant and makes you want to send others special notes.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    ____ D E T A I L S ____

    Choose your set size using the customization menu on right
    Your choice of envelope color
    A2 size FLAT notecards - 5.375" x 4.125"
    Digitally flat printed on heavy 100lb., smooth, white, cover weight paper
    Packaged in clear acrylic boxes

    Pen shown in images is for scale only and is not included in this listing.


    ____ P E R S O N A L I Z A T I O N ____

    Personalized with the name of your choice
    ----> Name will be printed in lowercase as shown


    ____ A D D O N S____ 

    Add the return address printed on the back flap of the envelopes for that finishing touch! Printed in coordinating fonts in BLACK ink only (see example images). Please be sure to specify address at checkout and include name if desired.


    ____ C O O R D I N A T I N G I T E M S____  

    Personalized Notepad:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0775F2KJF


    ____ P R O C E S S I N G & S H I P P I N G ____

    Orders are typically ready to ship in 3-5 business days.

    ORDERS OF $35 OR LESS - (EXCLUDING SHIPPING):
    USPS First Class Mail - 2-7 business days in transit

    ORDERS OVER $35 - (EXCLUDING SHIPPING):
    USPS Priority Mail - 2-3 business days in transit




    *As a mark of quality, the Curio Press logo is printed very small in light grey on the bottom back of each card*



    Ordering More! Enough said!

    Loved the personalized stationary! Packaged beautifully and came quickly. Quality paper and printing.

    Arrived faster than expected, packaged beautifully and the cards were great quality!

    Will def order more once these run out!! Great quality card stock that you can be proud of.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment