Saturday, September 21, 2019

Handmade Tie-Dye Cotton Steering Wheel Cover

Handmade Tie-Dye Cotton Steering Wheel Cover

Handmade Tie-Dye Cotton Steering Wheel Cover

It arrived several days early and fits perfectly on the steering wheel. I can't help but smile when I look at it. I just love it!

Great colors! Arrived earlier than expected! It's a Christmas gift.... So I don't know if it fits my daughter's car yet! But it looks like it will fit just fine! If not I will update!
But otherwise.... Wonderful product & fast delivery! Thank you bunches for the fabulous gift!

It's great as a cover if you like bright and loud. Very Hippie looking which is cool. Fits perfect on the steering wheel.

I love it! It's so bright and vibrant and well made.

Very bright and pretty. Holding up well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    ****My covers now have Grip Stop, a rubber dot fabric for better grip on the steering wheel. This is a safety measure that I felt was needed. I make all the coves as they are ordered so I can customize the size if my customers provide me with a diameter or a circumference. If you want a specific fit please add the diameter of your steering wheel when you place your order. I make my steering wheel covers 48 inches by 4 inches. I did this because it is nearly impossible to find a cute steering wheel cover and I really need one. I have hand problems and in the winter it hurts to grip a cold wheel and let's face it, in the summer who wants to burn their hands(not me). I will take custom orders. I have done several. These include one made out of mens suit material, an all pink one, dog print etc. Just convo me with an idea and I will make it. Sorry, no used product is returnable.



    Omg this is so fun! Fast delivery, fits perfect on my steering wheel, I just love it! Brightens up the blah interior of my car. Thank you!!

    Bought this steering wheel cover as a Christmas present for my mom...she loves anything that’s tye dyed.

    I love my wheel cover. I get so many compliments on it when I drive my VW Bug 😊

    Very well made and the fit was great! My daughter loved it!

    Love it

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment