Saturday, September 21, 2019

L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete Kids Gummy Vitamins, 190 Count

L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete Kids Gummy Vitamins, 190 Count

L'il Critters Gummy Vites Complete Kids Gummy Vitamins, 190 Count

I'll start with a huge bravo to Amazon packaging. I was a little confused when I got a larger box for such a small items. Amazon went above and beyond by putting insulation and an ice pack with the vitamins to prevent them being ruined by extreme heat. Much appreciated!

In general, these are great vitamins. The kids love having a "treat". I love that they're getting extra vitamins. Nice and soft, easy chew.

These vitamins are perfect. My kids have no trouble taking them and actually look forward to their daily vitamins. When these arrived today I was extremely pleased. The seller made sure to insulate and cool the package to keep them from getting too hot. Everything was sealed up perfectly. Living in South Georgia in over 100 degree temps this is vital. Thank you for going the extra mile! I will be ordering again very soon.

Hi.
I like these gummies and and I'm not complaining about them. My problem was that the box that they were shipped in was full (I mean hundreds) of carpenter ants! It went from my mail box to my kitchen and then thrown quickly onto the porch when we realized what was going on. Again, I'm not complaining about the product. But I'm not sure who shipped it and who to contact about it. I don't want to return the product. It is sealed. I took pictures if you need to see them.

My 2-year-old son loves these! He thinks they are just fruit snacks so he never has an issue eating them. Also, this is a great value for the price!

Great product for my picky boys, they look forward to vitamins every morning with their drinks. The price is right and the item ships well all packed up nicely, and fast. lol


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The #1 Kids Gummy Vitamin Brand
  • Doctor Tested Proven Nutrient Absorption*
  • No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners; No Synthetic (FD&C) Dyes
  • No High Fructose Corn Syrup; No Gluten or Dairy
  • Award Winning Taste

Description

#1 Kids Gummy Vitamin Brand [1]

Kids love the great taste, naturally sourced flavors and the fun gummy bear shape. Parents can trust that kids are getting essential vitamins and minerals to support and maintain healthy growth and development. [2] Doctor tested proven nutrient absorption*. [3]

[1] Based on 52 weeks Unit Sales, Nielsen All Outlet Data, through March 2018.
[2] These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
[3] For Vitamin C & D.
The ChefsBest Excellence Award is awarded to brands that surpass quality standards established by independent professional chefs.



Love the size of the bottle for the cost. Myself and my two daughters eat them every morning. The kids see them as a special treat, that makes it easy to remember to take them....kids never forget when they actually want something.

My 3 year old loves these gummies. He calls them a vitamin, but they might as well be candy because he enjoys taking one every morning, without a fuss. I love that there isn’t any artificial flavoring or coloring. I’ve tried them myself and they taste great.

These are the only vitamins that the girl's will actually take without a fight. The say they taste the best and not to ever buy any other brand again. A win-win in my book.

My daughter is turning two in a few weeks. She started this last month, she loves it! I give her one a day and she always ask for more lol!
& inthink its doing its job :)

My kids love them. I sneak a few myself from time to time.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment