Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Intex Comfort Plush Mid Rise Dura-Beam Airbed with Internal Electric Pump, Bed Height 13", Full

Intex Comfort Plush Mid Rise Dura-Beam Airbed with Internal Electric Pump, Bed Height 13", Full

Intex Comfort Plush Mid Rise Dura-Beam Airbed with Internal Electric Pump, Bed Height 13

I am very pleased with this air mattress, the built in pump is very easy to use and it fills the mattress up quickly. I have been sleeping on this air mattress for a over a week now, and it holds air well, I also added a mattress pad/topper and it feels like a regular mattress. Overall a very good value for the money.

I love this mattress. The built in pump is awesome and it is by far the most comfortable air bed I've ever tried. It also lasted the longest. This is my second one, the first being destroyed by an animal.

Got the twin for visiting grandchild. Came quick. Son was SUPER impressed how he just opened the box, pulled it out, plugged it in and it filled in about 30 seconds. He even flopped onto it with his 180 pound body and he just bounced up. (I was holding my breath that it would pop! But it didn't). Then my grandchild started jumping on the bed until we told her "no, no". But no loss of air.
Nice 'velvet' surface that grips the sheet and it's corners, to the bed. Medium stitching so it seems like air 'channels' running through it so you don't get that hard flat surface. Mine is like having 2 'levels' high, so you not laying basically on the floor. You're raised up. ALMOST to the level of the normal bed next to it. My son is going to buy one for his home. You'd not be embarrassed to put adult guests on this one. And a great price.
I was really skeptical about this considering the price, but it's awesome!
Highly recommend.

I've had an Aero bed for about 10yrs. While it's a bit old and I'm sure there have been innovations in the inflatable bed world (that's a thing, right?) since then, I never liked the Aero to begin with. Way too much bed jostling whenever you'd move even the littlest bit. This Intex is GREAT! Super comfy and it felt more like a legit mattress that I would have assumed an air bed could. Tiny pump that's tucked into an internal pocket along the edge of the mattress, so it can rest flush against a wall. Quick, fast, & less loud that I would have guessed to inflate/deflate using the pump. All around great mattress.

used it 3 times so far for house guests and it held up well ! very easy to inflate/deflate and held an adult great


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A built-in 110-120v internal pump will inflate and deflate the airbed with the switch of a button
  • Approximate inflation time is 3 minutes
  • The convenient hand carry bag is perfect for storage and transport
  • Weight capacity 300 lbs
  • Dimensions 54" x 75" x 13"

Description

A built-in 110-120v internal pump will inflate and deflate the airbed with the switch of a button. Approximate inflation time is 3 minutes. The convenient hand carry bag is perfect for storage and transport.. weight capacity 600 lbs.. dimensions 54" x 75" x 13".



I bought this air mattress for visiting guests. Fills up quickly and deflates just as fast using the motor. They slept on it for a week and told me it was very comfortable.

Very nice air mattress, very easy to inflate and deflate. Air mattress lost air after a few nights per the instructions, but you just have to flip the switch and re-inflate slightly which takes maybe 10 seconds. I'm very satisfied.

Appears to be good quality. Has been inflated for several weeks now with no leaks.

UPDATE: I can't say enough about how great Amazon Customer Service is. I called and explained my problem and had a new one in in one day! They are paying for the return. Now I'm happy. So if you have trouble give them a chance to fix it.
I purchased this because it had very good reviews and when I first got it I loved it. Unfortunately after about three nights it started deflating significantly. I actually rolled right out of bed last night. This is far more than the "stretching" that the owner's documentation speaks about. It's basically useless

I recently purchased this mattress on Amazon. Three days after it arrived our 17 yo granddaughter spent the night with us and she slept on this mattress. It works exactly as advertised. It blew up quickly and adjusted very easily to her preference in firmness and the next morning it deflated quickly. No fuss no muss. We packed it away in the bag that comes with the mattress and could not be more satisified with this product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment