Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Leccod 2 Pack Silky Satin Pillowcase for Hair and Skin Cool Super Soft and Luxury Pillow Cases Covers with Envelope Closure (Black, Standard: 20x26)

Leccod 2 Pack Silky Satin Pillowcase for Hair and Skin Cool Super Soft and Luxury Pillow Cases Covers with Envelope Closure (Black, Standard: 20x26)

Leccod 2 Pack Silky Satin Pillowcase for Hair and Skin Cool Super Soft and Luxury Pillow Cases Covers with Envelope Closure (Black, Standard: 20x26)

These are very nice. The price was right, and they definitely feel like satin. My hair is a little less frizzy in the morning because of them, so...yay. They seem fairly thick and durable, so I guess time will tell on that one.

Just got these. I got these because I sometimes forget to put on my bonnet before bed. I can now wake up in the morning to less frizz. Not sure how long they will last. They are soft and feel really silky. I love the color. Going to see how the hold up after more washes, but will probably buy more.

Just put it on my pillow and it is a little big, which means that there will be excess pillowcase around the edges. Otherwise it looks nice and is the color I wanted. I have white ones on the pillow I use at home but always travel with a pillow case. I have left them in hotel rooms because they didn't stand out against all-white linen when I repack, but this nice pink will always show up.

I purchased these pillow cases in baby blue, and i'm very impressed with the color and quality. They feel more like silk than satin, and yet are much easier to care for than silk. The blue color is not a gaudy blue, but a true gentle baby blue color. I intend to purchase more of them!

I had ordered these in the pink and black. The colors are true to what is pictured. They are a high quality pillow case and because of the quality and color depiction I rate them a five. Also the company seems very good and concerned about your experience with their product. I actually wanted the traditional high gloss slippery satin pillow case but If you are looking for less slippage or a fashionable lower luster sheen, these might be just right for you.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PACKAGE INCLUDE: Set of 2 Standard size satin pillowcase (20"x26") (Pillows are not included.)
  • LUXURY YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL:Super soft and comfortable, 100% brushed microfiber, smooth feel.These high-quality satin silk pillowcases will give you peaceful sleeping nights.
  • GOOD FOR HAIR AND SKIN:Satin pillowcases for hair and skin benefit the condition of your beauty to minimize hair breakage and loss. Non-absorbent satin pillowcases create less friction to maintain hair moisture.
  • ENVELOPE CLOSURE END DESIGN: These pillowcases are easy to care. There is no zipper, so it's very easy to put in or take out the pillow. Satin Pillow case with envelope design, simple and stylish, washable is more convenient.
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the quality of our satin pillow case that we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee! If there is any problems, please do not hesitate to email us, our customer service team will work with you to make it right! Worry-free!

Description

Leccod Silky Imitation Satin Pillowcase 2 Pack for Hair and Skin Cool Standard Size/Queen Size Super Soft and Luxury Pillow Cases Covers with Envelope Closure
The Leccod satin collection offers a luxurious look with smooth, cooling fabric for sophisticated microfiber 100% Superfine Polyester Fiber, silk sleep!

WHY TO CHOOSE SATIN SILK PILLOWCASES?
1. These satin pillowcases can help to have a good rest without mess up your hair style over night. A must Pillow cover for curly hair.
2. Made of fine woven super soft hypoallergenic and skin friendly silky satin fabric.
3. These satin silk pillowcases help you rest with ease and keep your hair styling in good shape next morning when you wake up. It is not making your hair break or shed.
4. The microfiber pillowcases is also really nice feeling. No doubt you will love it for sure the moment you touch it!

ღA MUST PILLOWCASE FOR YOUR HAIR AND SANITY!!!
❀You will wake up each morning with healthy skin and beautiful hair.
❀They're silky soft against your skin, reducing facial creases and wrinkles.
❀Satin pillow cases keep your hair safe from harm, preventing matting, breakage, tangling and snagging.
❀Satin pillowcase covers are one of life's simple pleasures. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter, a satin pillowcase is a luxury to be enjoyed throughout the year.
❀Also this silky pillowcase is a perfect gift for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthday, Wedding, Mother's day and Valentine's Day etc.

SIZE:
King: 20x36", Queen: 20x30", Standard: 20x26".

What is the best way to wash these?
*Machine wash cold separately and Gentle cycle.
*Use only non-chlorine bleach.
*Tumble dry on low heat
*Iron on low heat
*Do not dry clean



I bought this for a present for my two friends. The pillow cases came in a nice thick plastic pouch which can be zipped and reused. I might use it for a makeup pouch. The pillow cases are soft. You can tell they aren't real silk, but they are shiny, smooth, and soft! Would buy again for myself.

Perfect for keeping my hair undamaged while I sleep.

The color and material is beautiful and matched my comforter. A true queen size also,which is hard to find!

Soft and luxurious material. They hold up well in the washer and dryer also.

My daughter in law has very, very long hair. I sent her these pillow cases to try. She called me the day after trying them to tell me that it was the best night's sleep she has ever had! I love satin pillowcases. They help longer hair not to tangle and dry out. Also helps complexion. I was surprised myself when satin pillow cases perform as advertised. Try them. I have not yet cleaned them, so can not say how that will work. But I will be careful when I wash them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment