Thursday, September 26, 2019

LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Waterproof Smart Bracelet with Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Pedometer Watch for Kids Women and Men

LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Waterproof Smart Bracelet with Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Pedometer Watch for Kids Women and Men

LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Waterproof Smart Bracelet with Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Pedometer Watch for Kids Women and Men

This is a nice little fitness tracker with a HR feature, and I give it 4 stars because of its price. If it had cost more, I think I would lower it to 3.

I wanted something cheaper than a Fitbit that was water resistant due to my job, as I have my hands in water a lot during the day. I never submerged it, so I can't speak to it's resistance in that respect, but it's held up nicely against constantly being splashed. No issues at all. I like its size, and it's screen features (which are very easy to read), and the band is very comfortable. It charges exceptionally fast, too, and goes for days without needing it again. For a cheap alternative to the more expensive fitness trackers, this is it.

However, now come my complaints (I know, I know 1st world problems to the extreme ;) ). I feel like the HR monitor is way off sometimes. Once at the end of nice long day, I had a glass of wine and was super relaxed on our deck, and I decided to do a manual reading of my heart rate since I could tell it was sufficiently low, and compare it to the tracker. I got 61 BPM, while the tracker got a whopping 112 BPM, close to almost double my HR. It's not always off by that much, and sometimes it's off in opposite direction (like when doing cardio at the gym, it was telling me my HR was in the 100 BPM range, and I know it was way higher, although I didn't do a manual check then), but I really don't feel like the readings are very accurate.

Small complaint, and I know, again, first world problem, the color of the band is a lot brighter than I would've liked. The picture seemed like a subdued navy blue with almost greyish tones, but the real life product is a lot more blue. Not that it's a bad thing, I just probably would've gone with black if I had known.

It advertises syncing with messaging apps, and it does, but that feature only lasted 3 days on mine before it stopped altogether. Which was okay, since it was obsessed with this one text message sent from radiolab a month ago that I never opened (hence it was an "unread" message), and the tracker was determined I was going to read it. Which, I understand, it was doing what it was told to, but I was getting other new messages that it ignored in favor of Radiolab.

And last complaint, its sleep tracking is a bit off. I like that it monitors deep sleep and light sleep, but it's like it only tracks sleep in "traditional" sleep hours, and even then the information there is skewed. Last night for example, it gave me a very nice 7hrs and 53min of sleep starting at 11:59 and ending at 7:52. Only thing is that I didn't go to bed until 1:45, and it does have that time blocked off as me being awake, but it still counted it towards my sleep time. And I did wake up around 7:50 , but I went back to sleep until around 9:30 (today was my day off), and none of that counted towards the sleep. Also naps do not register at all.

Overall, again, it does what it says it does, and for the cheap price I know I don't have room to complain, but I feel like a lot of the information is skewed and inaccurate so if you're looking for something to monitor your lifestyle and fitness closely, this might not be the best fit for that. It's a great pedometer, though, and the price is on point for what you get.

Okay, end rant ;)

I bought myself one of these to determine if I needed to spend $150 on the brand name product to get the functionality and quality I wanted. I loved the one I bought for myself and have now purchased one for my husband and one for my grandson. We all find the fitness tracker to be motivational. The LETSCOM is well made, nice looking, easy to setup, and has great functionality. I really like the sleep tracker which tells how many total hours of sleep, how many hours of deep sleep, and how many hours of light sleep. It also has functions for all the sports we participate in and more. I highly recommend this fitness tracker. I would never switch to a more expensive brand now that I see what this inexpensive model can do.

After you get past the glitches in the app you’ve got yourself a nice little tracker. It records a multitude of events but unlike the description implies it only does 3 at a time. Though it does have many to choose from.

The biggest issue people are finding is the recording of your sleep pattern. It took me 3 days to figure it out. Which ended up being in the settings area. If you adjust the amount of sleep to the maximum 12 hours rather than setting it at what you think you will actually do it then records it beautifully.

The app needs some work but by pass that and you’ve got yourself a pretty great tracker that does a lot more than others.

I set mine to send me notifications for all my email. Text messages. Social media. I love it. I can be away from my phone and get my messages. It also integrates nicely with siphoned iHealth app and other programs nicely.

I love the multiple alarms feature. I set it for medication mainly and get buzzed as well as reminders on it.

For less that $30 you’ve got a great little tracker here. You can buy additional watch straps for less than $20 for a pack of 5.

I’d say give it a try. Iron out those silly app issues and this hands down is better than the others.
I have had a Fitbit and a Jawbone. So I know what I’m talking about.

I've been looking for an inexpensive fitness watch that will give me my calorie count when I work out. I am so glad I found this fitness watch, it does calorie counts and so much more for a great price! The heart-rate monitor is a bit off, but I found if I wear it tight (make good skin contact to the IR light) it improves the accuracy of the HR-monitor.

If you're needing something inexpensive for your fitness routines, this is a must buy!

I have tried several fitbit type items, only to send them back because the instructions aren't clear, the darned thing won't connect to my phone, or its simply cheap. Well, here's a sleek, very inexpensive item that does what it says it will do, with minimal and quick set up and easy to understand and follow instructions in ENGLISH. I am sooo pleased with this product and highly recommend it to all those who are as 'technologically challenged' as I am!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✔Multifunction Health Manager: Heart rate monitoring and activity tracking, auto sleep tracking to help you know your everyday health status
  • ✔Smart Notification: Receive call and message notifications and alarms on your wrist so that you never miss things that matter; sedentary alert to remind you to move for refreshment
  • ✔14-Sport Tracking: Tracks up to 14 sports such as running, spinning, workout, dancing, yoga, and more, helping you adjust your exercise intensity for better results
  • ✔APP Supported: Use it with our customized "VeryFitPro" app on your smartphone for detailed exercise data and more functions; please scan the QR code in the user manual to download the "VeryFitPro" app.
  • ✔Built-in USB Plug: Built-in USB plug make it easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of battery life.

Description

Essential Features: OLED 0.96 Inch Screen:View your health data on a bright and clear OLED 0.96 inch screen and customize your clock face that suits your taste. Call Alert: The tracker vibrates and call is displayed on screen when there is an incoming call. Alarm Alert: Set silent alarms on the tracker to wake you up and not disturb your partner. SNS Alert: Receive notifications from other apps (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) on your tracker screen. SMS Alert: Enable the function to read incoming text message on your tracker screen. Remote Camera Shooting: Operation on the screen could remotely control photography shooting. Wrist Sense: The screen is automatically lightened up when you turn your wrist towards you. Waterproof Rate: IP67 water resistant, sweat-proof, rain-proof, but do not wear it when you are showering or swimming. Specification: Model: ID115Plus HR CPU: Nordic nRF52832-QFAA Sensor: KIONIX KX022-1020 HR Sensor: silicon labs Si1142 Screen: 0.96 inch OLED Material: upper casing: PC; strap: TPU Dimension: suits for wrist size: 5.4 inch - 7.6 inch Battery type: Li Battery Battery capacity: 65mAh Working time: 5-10 days Charging method: USB charging Charging time: 1-2 hours Weight: 0.84oz (23.8g)



Love this item. I wanted a fitbit for the longest, but I had a hard time justifying the price point. This Letscom fitness tracker seems just as good. I feel as though everything is fairly accurate except the HR shows lower than what I think it actually is. I use it more as a guide, but I don't think the Fitbit itself is totally scientifically accurate either. But that's just my personal view. I use this mainly to measure my steps, trying to get 10k a day. I also use my Samsung Health Tracker app on my phone and the steps seem to measure the same. I'm satisfied, especially with the price point for this.

This is a great starter fitness tracker for my son. No comparison to the more expensive ones. This one, I haven't figured out if or how to be "social" with it such as challenges and such. However, it does a great job for his own personal tracking, which is all he wants to do right now. It's not as wide as my popular, more expensive tracker which is nice. I'm not crazy about how to charge it since you have to pull one side of the band off. It was difficult to pull off the first time. May not be so bad after that first time. I'm just concerned that over time it will get loose. The nice part is though that you don't need a special charging cord since the tracker itself plugs directly into a USB port. The color choices are awesome. Glad we could get his favorite color green, and it's a nice shade of green (like a grass green instead of a bright lime like we usually find). It holds a charge really well. He went about a week on one charge and probably didn't even need to charge it then as it still showed about 1/4 charge left on the battery. I can't tell what this will be like for the long haul, however, if you don't care to participate in challenges through the more well known apps (and this one possibly can on some of them) and just want to track for your own personal motivation, this one seems to be a great choice. This one may have more features than I've found so far as I haven't taken the time to really see what the app can do.

This is my first fitness tracker but I believe it can do everything hat a more expensive tracker can do. The best feature for me is the heart rate monitor which I think is very accurate. I like that the app shows an average of your heart rate as well as your resting heart rate. I am also able to use the running or biking function for my workouts and look back at the time I’ve worked out and my heart rate. The design is simple and fashionable. I also find the band to be very comfortable while tracking my sleep.

Great little fitbit look-alike. I would definitely use it with the VeryFIt Pro app. The display tends to show resting HR as 99bpm, but the app will tell you more precisely. Pretty sure it's got a learning curve and I took it off at night, so no data there. It does accurately count steps once you get moving, but don't expect it to sit at Zero when you stand still. The reader is not meant for that, so it bugs out and counts liek crazy. Start the exercise monitor then get moving. Honestly I find no fault in this, when just experimenting things are wonky, but when i want it to accurately track a workout, it does AMAZING. Paired with the app so it records your data for review....best workout buddy ever (espoecially since I didn't have one before)

Great product for a great price. Does everything I needed to keep this senior on the go! Do a lot of hiking and just walking and encourages me to keep moving.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment